Author Topic: Whack That Dead Horse One More Time – Big Isles  (Read 774 times)

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
Whack That Dead Horse One More Time – Big Isles
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2003, 01:11:50 PM »
I’m not saying that it’s impossible to find a fight on the map, I’m saying it’s difficult at best.

Yeah, probabilities have it that there will be a few good fights develop between key bases that are close together or have a CV involved.  Overall though I think they’re harder to find.  Also once found they usually dissipate rather quickly.

Specifically if all your island bases get captured and there isn’t a CV close you’re gonna end up sight seeing for a bit.

Original question… why all the GV bases in the central islands?  Why are they not airfields?  I think that change by itself would make for better and a wider variety of fights.

It will be interesting to see if festbria can come up with something that works for us all and is accepted by HTC.  I wanted the big maps I just didn’t realize there would be so much focus on ground bases and extended flight times.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2003, 01:27:08 PM »
yeah too many gv fields in teh islands...  need ot be changed to airfields or at least have ftrs enabled from them (easiest "fix").
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2003, 08:19:12 AM »
If it wasn't obvious.... I wouldn't see it.
lazs

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2003, 08:28:46 AM »
Originally posted by AKIron
Not ALL of the people, just some of them.  :p

A select few I might add. :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2003, 08:46:33 AM »
I would say that 10-20% of the MA leaving is more than a "few"... select or not.

Imagine if it wasn't the silly axis vs allied thing?

pointg is... moving the fields closer together or changing GV fields into useful ones causes no exodus.   it doesn't even cause complaints.   It only improves gameplay.
lazs

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2003, 03:19:45 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
I would say that 10-20% of the MA leaving is more than a "few"... select or not.

Imagine if it wasn't the silly axis vs allied thing?

pointg is... moving the fields closer together or changing GV fields into useful ones causes no exodus.   it doesn't even cause complaints.   It only improves gameplay.
lazs

Think your figures may be off just a smidgen there Humpy.
  Improves gameplay? lmao For someone who doesn`t participate in gameplay that is a pretty deep thought.  :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2003, 09:36:08 AM »
jerkal1...If 45 to 90 people leave the MA for the CT then it is 10-20%.

I participate in the gameplay that I am talking about.   For someone as poor at the gameplay that you claim to like... your claiming that you know anything is kinda strange.
lazs

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2003, 09:39:24 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
jerkal1...If 45 to 90 people leave the MA for the CT then it is 10-20%.

I participate in the gameplay that I am talking about.   For someone as poor at the gameplay that you claim to like... your claiming that you know anything is kinda strange.
lazs

Them figures still troubling for ya , huh?
Quite proud of my gameplay. If you ever decide you want to participate in MA gameplay then you might comment, otherwise your still humping ankles.:D