Author Topic: Freebirds  (Read 5351 times)

Offline Kommandant

• Copper Member
      • http://www.lawsquadron.cjb.net
Freebirds
« on: November 14, 2003, 12:24:20 AM »
Well as you might of Guessed I am part of the Freebirds, What I want to know is your guys opinions on us... Yeah thats actually about it. I know alot of you hate us, but I want to know what you think, there has to be atleast one other out there that likes us.

Offline TheManx

• Copper Member
      • http://4wingonline.com
Freebirds
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2003, 01:13:16 AM »
I don't mind you guys. Have had some fun fights against you group.

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Freebirds
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2003, 07:29:05 AM »
I personally can't hate someone I don't know personally and even then its really hard. As for the squadron of Freebirds...If I didn't like flying around you guys I certainly wouldn't encourage my squadron buddies to hook up with a Freebirds mission to take a few bases. From what I know you have a good squadron there; just because some people don't like you guys means absolutely nothing.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline sniper68

• Nickel Member
Freebirds
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2003, 02:29:51 PM »
you dont even wanna get me started

Offline angeldog

• Zinc Member
FreeBirds
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2003, 05:23:58 PM »
Free Birds , your alright bunch of guys , we have fought agianst you every week in the mian arena, Im with the 31st Bomber Barons.( Bishop) Theres not a week goes by, that were not shooting or being shot down by a Free Bird pilot. I wish we could create a Truse,  and work together long enough to beet the stinkin Rooks down , so we could take turns wining, sounds like a plan to me!

Offline sniper68

• Nickel Member
Freebirds
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2003, 10:09:24 PM »
Youll never beat the rooks we are unstopable

Offline tzr

• Copper Member
      • http://webpages.charter.net/maddogjoe/index.html
Freebirds
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2003, 05:55:12 PM »
Freebird$  <>I don't know the new guys  But 2256(raptor),Dred,tod ,zrat  I flew with them.  All good guys

Gotta watch Raptor close..He can steal a kill in a wink of an eye:p:D

Offline 68KO

• Gold Member
      • http://www.68thlightninglancers.com
Freebirds
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2003, 09:32:54 AM »
All I have to say is when the 68th and the Freebirds get together all we do is take bases . You guys are 1 of the top squads on the knights side. as long as we keep working together all we can do is get better. 1 more thing do not listen to snot nose punks that have not even had there wet dream yet like Sniper.He is just a young kid that has nothing better to than post negative comments on the aces high BB. In my book you guys are:aok

FreeBirds
~Sue~ Mrs68KO!
My hubby (68KO) founded The 68th Lightning Lancers. :)

Offline 68falcon

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
Freebirds
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2003, 08:26:08 PM »
Where in the heck did you get the idea that the Freebirds where or are hated, other then by rooks or bishops
Commanding Officer
68th Lightning Lancers
Fear the Reaper no more. Fear the Lancers

Offline sniper68

• Nickel Member
Freebirds
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2003, 09:22:22 PM »
humm a wet dream ehh 68ko  had one of those like 15 years ago

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Freebirds
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2003, 09:26:32 PM »
I doubt you can even remember being a 1 yr old ... much less your dreams from then. ;)

Heh. :D

Offline sniper68

• Nickel Member
Freebirds
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2003, 09:41:09 PM »
god i wish i was 16 again ahh the good ole days

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Freebirds
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2003, 09:56:15 PM »
Originally posted by sniper68
god i wish i was 16 again ahh the good ole days

Gawsh ... you almost had me fooled. Enjoy them while you can. ;) :D

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Freebirds
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2003, 10:17:19 PM »
Freebirds huh?  Man, there's a Lynyrd Skynyrd joke in there somewhere....oh yeah

PLAY FREEBIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled prettythang-kicking.

;)
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline FBRaptor

• Copper Member
      • http://www.freebirdshome.us
Freebirds
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2003, 05:14:49 AM »
lol, I just found this post and not sure why Saber asked this question but am very happy at the response we have gotten. Let me chime in here if I may hehe.

We are FAR FAR FAR from being hated or disliked by our teammates the Knights.

I believe we are a well respected squad on our country and we have many many friends and co-op squads. We love running missions and generaly always get an enourmas response of people joining in. I realy appreciate all of the other knights that support us and hope they all know we will always support those who support us.

Secondly, We are only hated I believe by people on other countries :0) That is OK, it actualy shows a level of respect
(fear hehe) for our squad. Usualy being accused of cheating or being trashed by other countries shows that they know who you are and fear what you represent. The Maws have the same problem lol.

And third, as for sniper 68th let me set the record straight since he has shown the first contempt......He is and X-Freebird who asked to return to the squad a couple of months ago and we told him NO WAY, you are too much of a loudmouth as well as a known double agent with 2 accounts. U still aint getin back in sniper :0P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again thanks for the support guys and we shall continue to work with other squads on the Knights side to pummel and destroy the evil bishrook empire! <> Raptor, CO SQUAD WING #2

p.s. <> to many squads on the Bish and Rooks as well. Many of you are formal opponants. Keep re-upping :0)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2003, 05:19:20 AM by FBRaptor »