Author Topic: What race are the French?  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
What race are the French?
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2004, 01:14:15 AM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
Keeping digging that hole.  He's not a Franco-Canadian, what's more he even said so just a few posts up.

LMAO!

*shrug* anyone from Montreal, desperately trying to defend the french honor is Franco-Canadian to me.

Keep laughing Thrawn, you know, there is a saying in Sweden "if you laugh alot and walk really fast, no one will realize you are stupid". Id say your drive-by postings and unmotivated borderline hysterical laughters would be the internet variant of that.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2004, 01:41:45 AM »
Originally posted by Hortlund
*shrug* anyone from Montreal, desperately trying to defend the french honor is Franco-Canadian to me.

Mislabling things is a irrational behaviour.  Sure to eveyone else in the world he would be an Anglo-Canadian because english is his primary language, but you would know better eh?  Do you call the sky the ground as well.  

:D

I wouldn't laugh so much Hortlund if you weren't so damn funny. :D :D

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2004, 01:51:06 AM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
Mislabling things is a irrational behaviour.  Sure to eveyone else in the world he would be an Anglo-Canadian because english is his primary language, but you would know better eh?  Do you call the sky the ground as well.  

I dunno Thrawn, personally I dont think everyone else in the world knows what kind of criteria you guys have for labelling someone franco-canadian or anglo-canadian. In fact, Im pretty sure that a majority of the inhabitants of the world would struggle to even point out canada on a map, much less grasp your epithets on yourself. You wouldnt have to go to some tribe on New Guniea to prove Im correct either, just go a few miles south of the border and ask them for the difference between anglo-canadians and franco-canadians...

Anyway, If it walks like a duck...

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2004, 01:54:29 AM »
They are French, isnt that obvious?

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2004, 02:34:57 AM »
American ignorance?,   GScholz, you.. you're a...you're a hoser, eh..
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2004, 02:46:18 AM »
Norway/Norwegen/ Noruwee/Norvegia

You dont even know where you come from... :)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2004, 02:49:47 AM »
Why are americans supposed to know the standards by which candaians determine each other to be french or english?

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2004, 03:50:31 AM »
Originally posted by GScholz
I'm poking Hortlund poking Americans by mistake while poking Canadians.

What do you mean "by misstake"? Its pretty much common knowledge that the average memebr of the US population aint exactly the best in the world when it comes to geography-knowledge.

Your contribution to this thread has truly been a pile of pointless trolling garbage so far...but since that seems to be your only contribution to pretty much every thread...keep it up :aok

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2004, 04:02:06 AM »
Its pretty much common knowledge that the average memebr of the US population aint exactly the best in the world when it comes to geography-knowledge.  

We do not need to know where things are, we just need to know how to look up the coordinates for the targeting computer....
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2004, 04:06:54 AM »
Originally posted by GScholz
I'm from Norge! :)

Well at least you know to look under "N" in the atlas.. :)

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2004, 07:10:58 AM »
Originally posted by AVRO1
If it walks like a duck, it is Hortlund.

So what is your point?  You are a racist?

Thank you for your valuable contribution to this thread.

From the level of personal insults, irrelevant side tracks, and threats (yeah, saw that one before you edited your post SLO) I'd say the Franco-Canadian defenders are getting really desperate here.

Offline MJHerman

• Copper Member
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2004, 08:08:24 AM »

With this one comment you completely blew away any credibility you could have possibly had in this thread regarding the issues we had been previously discussing.

The pathetic thing is that you have no idea how stupid you would have to be to say something like this.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2004, 08:42:16 AM »
Originally posted by MJHerman
With this one comment you completely blew away any credibility you could have possibly had in this thread regarding the issues we had been previously discussing.

The pathetic thing is that you have no idea how stupid you would have to be to say something like this.

Oh noo...the french guy thinks my credibility is gone. Who can help us now.

The ironic part here is that you dont realize that your own credibilty on this topic was gone halfway down page 1 of this thread...and yet you make comments about mine.

If you read back in this thread, and skip over the personal attacks from you and slo and thrawn and whathaveyou, do you realize that you have been wrong on the facts so far?

For example:

The deal with conscription was that ANY conscript could not be sent to the front, unless he volunteered to do so.
(wrong)

The fact is that the majority of ALL Canadians voted in favour of conscription. So, regardless of what Quebecers may have felt about the issue, once it was resolved the will of the majority was respected.
(wrong)

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2004, 09:04:55 AM »
Thank you for your valuable contribution to this thread.

From the level of personal insults, irrelevant side tracks, and threats (yeah, saw that one before you edited your post SLO) I'd say the Franco-Canadian defenders are getting really desperate here.

absolutely right....I did erase it....didn't want skuzz to freeze this.

a swede dispensing morals.....first you should learn not to stick your nose up some germans prettythang before you judge anyone.

too me....at least the French DID surrender publicly.....you surrendered like hipocrites....

Offline Spooky

• Copper Member
« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2004, 09:31:49 AM »
Originally posted by SLO
you surrendered like hipocrites....

and they have very insignificant male reproductive organs, too !!

:lol