Author Topic: Sons of ****ing *****es!!  (Read 4010 times)

Offline rogwar

• Silver Member
Sons of ****ing *****es!!
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2004, 06:29:46 PM »
Originally posted by majic
"P.D. CNN may call ETA "separatist group"...you see this, so you can see they are no separatists. They are a ****ing group of terrorist sonofa*****es."

I don't think you'll find many people who'll argue that one with you.  CNN should know better.

CNN wanted to call the Al Queda folks freedom fighters as I recall.

Nuestras condolencias para la gente en Espana.

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2004, 07:26:42 PM »
Good thing we went into iraq instead of focusing on al qaeda and afghanistan. The world sure is alot safer now that saddam isnt crashing planes into buildings.

We even have to make deals to make a push on bin laden in time for the elections. Im sure bin laden will be a good exchange for letting a guy go that gave away nuclear secerts.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2004, 07:53:50 PM »
Good thing we went into iraq instead of ....

I knew an eloquent statement of condolences for the people of Spain would be forthcoming eventually if enough people posted.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2004, 08:11:41 PM »
Originally posted by Frogm4n
Good thing we went into iraq instead of focusing on al qaeda and afghanistan. The world sure is alot safer now that saddam isnt crashing planes into buildings.

We even have to make deals to make a push on bin laden in time for the elections. Im sure bin laden will be a good exchange for letting a guy go that gave away nuclear secerts.

I suggest you examine your "facts" before spewing this simplistic, cnn-ish drivel.

I would also suggest that you remember this thread is dedicated to giving condolances to the Spanish Nationals who play this game.

Save your 6th grade "I play alot of video games but occasionaly watch CNN" poly sci for the back of the short bus on your way home.

and my condolances to the people of Spain.
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2004, 09:48:08 PM »
Condolences to Spain.
I hope justice comes very painfully to the murderers.