Author Topic: Terrain editor files  (Read 1165 times)

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
Terrain editor files
« on: March 15, 2004, 07:46:53 PM »
C drive went tits up:(
I found another drive and slaved the old one. It says the old drive has zero bytes and needs to be reformatted. I finally got it to read AND found my old CD i saved all my old maps on.

So.... OKAY.... who needs what?

Bridge Group?

JPN wooden carrier skins?

any tiles?

trees?

I reskinned just about every object in the editor. Including the wall and barn:)

I have some really awsome trees, and some of the best tiles around.

I even have a map called coffee that Looks alot like Fester's new map

NUTTZ

Offline United

• Gold Member
      • http://squadronspotlight.netfirms.com
Terrain editor files
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 08:54:50 PM »
I wouldnt mind some trees and maybe your tiles.  Wanna see what ya got going on.  How bout the island tiles used for Midway map and those palm trees used in the Midway and Okinawa?  been looking for those for a while.  Please send here.

Thanks

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
Terrain editor files
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 09:43:08 PM »
I could use some tiles from Pacific Maps. AH_Raptor01@Hotmail.com

Offline Jose Gallegos

• Zinc Member
Terrain editor files
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 04:02:46 PM »
I'd appreciate your sending the bridge group and any tiles depicting a built up area.  Send to josew2000@yahoo.com.  Thanks

Offline reacher15

• Copper Member
Terrain editor files
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2004, 09:14:10 AM »
i'll take what ever you have nutts. been working a an MA but i'm waiting for f6bomber to do up his TE. not being able to zoom out on the entire map is nothing less than micro surgery. the current TE a nightmare at best.

Thanks
Reacher

reacher1@optonline.net

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
Terrain editor files
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2004, 02:04:04 PM »
Nuttz kantorri and I could use you bridge files,

My email addy is in my sig.

TIA

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Terrain editor files
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2004, 11:10:03 AM »
Nuttz...just how much info is there?

I can set up an FTP site if you need it.
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
Terrain editor files
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2004, 11:59:45 AM »
I have plenty of FTP space, I'm having some computer problems and gonna post some q's in the other forum for some suggestions answers. NP, I did burn the nessesary valuable stuff.

NUTTZ

Originally posted by NHawk
Nuttz...just how much info is there?

I can set up an FTP site if you need it.

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
Terrain editor files
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2004, 12:07:14 PM »
Do you still have your bridge files?

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
Terrain editor files
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2004, 06:21:15 PM »
YUP, Found everything. really weird stuff happening to my computer, I ran so many virus protection stuff and found nothing. I couldn't get AH to play at all or the TE, or AHII. I have winXP pro. It USED to run with this operating system fine. Lately It wouldn't run it for some reason, I have made NO changes. I clicked on AH.exe and set it for Win95,98 mill, compatability mode and now AH works. So I did this to AHII, and the TE and they all work now. Weird Huh?

I'll post the Group files I have in the next day or so when I get home again.

NUTTZ

Originally posted by Batz
Do you still have your bridge files?

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
Terrain editor files
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2004, 01:19:51 AM »
Windows XP IS the virus.

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Terrain editor files
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2004, 09:55:41 AM »
Nuttz...if you reinstalled XP for any reason, make sure you've updated the installation to Service Pack 1 and all of the other critical updates for XP. I just went through a similar problem until I did that.
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline buzkill

• Nickel Member
Terrain editor files
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2004, 03:56:07 PM »
NICE......just in time.....had to reformat 2 weeks ago and lost 4 years of terrians.....send all the popular ones my way please?? buzz's mail

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
Terrain editor files
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2004, 05:14:48 PM »
I found out the problem, Seams after I installed XP I added alot of RAM. Win98SE doesn't like anything over 1gig.

I took out the RAM, Win98SE installed :) then upgraded to XP home and reinstalled the RAM. Now I have to put all the CD's back in:(

NUTTZ

Offline Shiva

• Silver Member
      • http://members.cox.net/srmalloy/
Terrain editor files
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2004, 07:34:46 PM »
Originally posted by NUTTZ
I found out the problem, Seams after I installed XP I added alot of RAM. Win98SE doesn't like anything over 1gig.

I took out the RAM, Win98SE installed :) then upgraded to XP home and reinstalled the RAM. Now I have to put all the CD's back in:(

NUTTZ

You actually didn't have to remove the RAM. Microsoft's Knowledge Base has two articles relevant to Win98SE and large amounts of memory -- Computer May Reboot Continuously with More Than 1.5 GB of RAM and "Out of Memory" Error Messages with Large Amounts of RAM Installed.

The former has the solution to the direct problem -- open up your SYSTEM.INI file and add the following line to the [386enh] section:

MaxPhysPage=40000

This limits the amount of physical RAM that Windows can access to 1 GB. For more information on using MaxPhysPage, look at Specifying Amount of RAM Available to Windows Using MaxPhysPage.

And I know it's not real useful to you any more, but it's worth throwing out here for the other people who may get stuck the same way.