Author Topic: Some reactions from the arab world about Nick Berg's gruesome assassination  (Read 7091 times)

storch

Storch is about through with you lada.  The US is the world's premier arms producer.  So what?  Do you think some puter tard in some third world toilet compiling useless data is going to cause even one of us to say OMG *gasp* and slit our wrists?  I am very glad we produce the most and best weapons in the world.  After all thats why were are the best at everything we do.

Arabs have been throughout history, more barbarous then even the europeans.  The cruelest forms of torture and methods of execution were thought up and implemented by the decendants of Ishmael.

Yes, I have been abroad, probably moreso than most people.

What has that to do with anything?

It still doesn't change the fact that euros are politically retarded and that Arabs are barbarians.

does this mean all?  No certainly not.  But enough for me to condemn the entire culture?  Yes absolutely so.  This is my opinion.

What about the Arabs in America you ask.  Those that will be born here or those mix with us will be fine.  The true greatness about our way is the concept of e pluribus unum.  they will assimilate and our great people, our generous people and our superior moral and political system will make Americans of them all.  They will be Americans first and muslims second.  Just like I am American first.  Just like my Jewish friends are Americans first.  Just like my B'Hai friends are Americans first. and lastly just like my Muslim friends are Americans first.  Religion will become a tolerated cultural aspect of the person and they are liked or disliked for who they are and not because of where they are from.  

But you are too silly to understand this.

I have a cure for you. come visit America.  If one of our gun nuts doesn't kill you you will return to europe a changed woman.

Offline ravells

• Silver Member
Wow! Are immigrants to America required to go through some sort of brain control process?

It's an odd thing, but the two of the most jingoistic, drum beating, America is always 'right' (whatever that means) people on this BBS are first generation immigrants.

Storch, of course you're entitled to your views, but don't you think you're going a bit over the top?

For a start this:

Arabs have been throughout history, more barbarous then even the europeans. The cruelest forms of torture and methods of execution were thought up and implemented by the decendants of Ishmael.

is just plain wrong. If you want details, I'll be happy to provide them.

And this:

our great people, our generous people and our superior moral and political system will make Americans of them all

are the sorts of words I'd expect to hear from some Banana republic dictator (insert country of choice).

Sorry Storch...I think you need a course of cynicism.

Ravs

Offline Rafe35

• Silver Member
Weird.  

I have seen some old video from WWII where Japanese beheading Americans after been captured in Wake Island and also Doolittle boys also were beheading by Japanese.  

It just sick to cut someone head off.
Rafe35
Former member of VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"

Offline lada

• Silver Member
Originally posted by storch

I have a cure for you. come visit America.  

Ahhhh.. i see that you dont even know anything about your foreigner policy.

How is it possible that someone so smart dont know how it goes when we are about to travell to US ?

I will give you tip.:

We are to dangerous to US, so we are not allowed to travell over there, specialy if we had some relatives or fiends over there.

Dammm we are so dangerous :D

storch

Well Ravs, that would stand to reason as I am from a so called banana republic making me a banana republican ( I was born in Cuba and was a refugee until I was naturalized an American Citizen at the age of 6 years).  Though no one that I know was the dictator I guess the rhetoric is just in our genes.  I will never hold a cynical view of my pure and perfect America.  I reserve that exclusively for all other forms of human life generally never specifically.  I like individuals but generally hold the other nations of the world in low esteem.  the exceptions are Chile, Japan, Korea, England and her commonwealth, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Czechoslovakia, Germany, Finland, Spain, Italy & Israel.  These countries I respect to great degree.  Let's face it America can do no wrong past, present or future.  America is just too perfect.  Be reasonable see it my way.

God Bless America, Land that I love.
Stand beside her and guide her
through the night with the light from above.

From the mountains, to the prairies, to oceans
white with foam.

God bless America, my home sweet home
God bless America, my home sweet home.

Offline ravells

• Silver Member
Good and gracious answer.

Thanks Storch!

Ravs

Offline lada

• Silver Member
hey stroch thanks for explanation, but Czechoslovakia dont exist since 1991.

Its almost 13 years ago :D

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
Storch is about through with you lada.  The US is the world's premier arms producer.  So what?  Do you think some puter tard in some third world toilet compiling useless data is going to cause even one of us to say OMG *gasp* and slit our wrists?  I am very glad we produce the most and best weapons in the world.  After all thats why were are the best at everything we do.

Arabs have been throughout history, more barbarous then even the europeans.  The cruelest forms of torture and methods of execution were thought up and implemented by the decendants of Ishmael.

Yes, I have been abroad, probably moreso than most people.

What has that to do with anything?

It still doesn't change the fact that euros are politically retarded and that Arabs are barbarians.

does this mean all?  No certainly not.  But enough for me to condemn the entire culture?  Yes absolutely so.  This is my opinion.

What about the Arabs in America you ask.  Those that will be born here or those mix with us will be fine.  The true greatness about our way is the concept of e pluribus unum.  they will assimilate and our great people, our generous people and our superior moral and political system will make Americans of them all.  They will be Americans first and muslims second.  Just like I am American first.  Just like my Jewish friends are Americans first.  Just like my B'Hai friends are Americans first. and lastly just like my Muslim friends are Americans first.  Religion will become a tolerated cultural aspect of the person and they are liked or disliked for who they are and not because of where they are from.  

But you are too silly to understand this.

I have a cure for you. come visit America.  If one of our gun nuts doesn't kill you you will return to europe a changed woman.

Lada's a chick? is she hot?:cool:
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

storch

Na hot chicks don't hold world views, probably an old ugly matronly looking specimen with atrophied kegels.

Offline lada

• Silver Member
Originally posted by WilldCrd
Lada's a chick? is she hot?:cool:

Im still only dreaming about beeing SHE :cool:

storch

The Czech Republic. Easily the best crafted AK 47s.  better craftsmanship the mongrel Soviets ever produced.  The Czech AK47 had a very nice fit and finish which was immediately noticable when compared to other countrie's production.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2004, 07:04:43 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline lada

• Silver Member
Na hot chicks don't hold world views, probably an old ugly matronly looking specimen with atrophied kegels.

sure in US doesnt.... but in other parts of the world.... chmmm hot chicks  do :D

Offline lada

• Silver Member
You're right, brain fart.  The Czech Republic. Easily the best crafted AK 47s.  better craftsmanship the mongrel Soviets ever produced.  The Czech AK47 had a very nice fit and finish which was immediately noticable when compared to other countrie's production.

Yup story was like this.

We were producing very good weapons, guns before WW2. So when we got crap from CCCP after WW2, our weapon masters look at it and they found it to be very sh|ty.

So mission were: Produce weapon with absolutly same appearence, coz we dont want p|ssed off great CCCP, but with a diferent parameters.

Thing you call czech Ak-47 we named Vzor-58 (builded in 1958).
Appearence is almost the same, but inside its absolutly diferent.

So we got good gun and CCCP were not angry :D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2004, 07:09:12 AM by lada »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Storch, get rid of the personal attacks out of those posts.  Last warning.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
Originally posted by lada
sure in US doesnt.... but in other parts of the world.... chmmm hot chicks  do :D

that u in the pic lada?
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!