Author Topic: aimbot???????  (Read 9296 times)

Offline ridenlow

• Copper Member
      • http://www.freewebs.com/carolinabombers
aimbot???????
« on: June 03, 2004, 01:39:39 AM »
Ok i have seen ppl using aimbots but cant prove it and for the most part i am tired of it, i mean how can u hit a tank from 6k+ out and hit it in one shot?and dont say skill cause there is no skill behind this?and a manned ack hit me from 5k out i was right above him flying over, and he hit me from 5k out?i mean how i can never do that. So please someone tell me?

Offline XtrmeJ

• Gold Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 01:49:44 AM »
Those 6k shots in tanks are possible. Dunno about first shot.. Maybe your exaggerating on the first shot.. Yah I'm gonna interpret this as an anger post and understand your exaggerating. Those shots are possible after a few "test shots". The 5k out manned ack thing, well. Maybe it was unmanned ack that hit you, and manned ack shot at ya on the way down and got the proxy. Or maybe your over exaggerating again, yah thats it.

Offline neckbone

• Zinc Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 02:10:28 AM »
Ridenlow, maybe this game is just not for you?... everytime I see or hear from you, you're angry about how the game or someone in the game is cheating you.  You may want to back away from Aces High, and go with something a little more tame.  Yahoo games offers a fine selection, you might try there?

Neckbone

Offline ridenlow

• Copper Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 02:18:46 AM »
Neckbone i would rather u not reply to my post! thank you, and on first post no i am not exaggerating, and it is not a anger post, , and no it was manned ack cause i killled the auto ack on the field first like a retard, but it was manned i know that for a fact. well i am just wonderin why ppl use them?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 02:32:22 AM by ridenlow »

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
aimbot???????
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 02:27:01 AM »
Originally posted by ridenlow
Neckbone i would rather u not reply to my post! thank you, and on first post no i am not exaggerating, and it is not a anger post, i am just wondering why HTC hasnt picked up on this is all, and no it was manned ack cause i killled the auto ack on the field first like a retard, but it was manned i know that for a fact, and i have heard from a person before that they had an aimbot, or they know that ppl are using them and were to get them, but he would never tell me where, i wuold realy like to know were so i can give it to HTC, cause it takes the fun outa the game.

Bad form! very bad! Myself and a few others can pick u off at max range in a GV or field ack. Takes alot of practice and a few ranging shots.
Heed my advice: edit your post... the last one especially. I REALLY don't think Hitech gonna be cool with it.  up to you though just trying to save you some greif.
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline ridenlow

• Copper Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2004, 02:32:58 AM »
And no i mean in 1 SHOT, from a tank at i think it was like 6.2 away.

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
aimbot???????
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 02:42:03 AM »
thats a heck of a shot I agree.
Popped a guys turret first shot at 4.5 alittle while ago. Was funny watching him spin around and around trying to figure out where I was. Killed him with the second shot. That 1st shot though was mostly luck and a good guess on range. You run around in Gv's for awhile you start getting a good idea of intial range. There are LOTS of variable like if your up on a hill or your prey is.  If yur moving or he is ect.
i would chalk it up to a lucky shot. Now if it was a sqawn point he might have had it ranged already, you pop up he shoot and your dead or hurt bad before your engine warms up. Or you could have seen one guy at 6.0 but didnt see the other who was alot closer and to the side. I've circled around and popped lots of guys from the side who didnt even know i was there.
if you think something is fishy FILM it REVEIW it and if you still think somthing is up send it in.
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline TBolt A-10

• Silver Member
      • http://www.picturehangar.com
aimbot???????
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 02:42:16 AM »
:(

Mommy,
Billy's got an aimbot.  Now, I want one too.  Buy me one.

Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeease?

Offline ridenlow

• Copper Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2004, 02:46:31 AM »
No it wasnt at a spawn point, i was ROLLIN to a field and the guy popped me from more than 6k out lets put it that way, but ya, and no it wasnt a lucky shot cause that is outa the turret.

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2004, 03:42:24 AM »
I think it's grossly unfair that the GV Dweebs get aimbots and we don't - do I have to take this opportunity to point out that it's called Aces HIGH!! not Aces with tracks or Aces for people who can't fly....

If they get aimbots we should get aimbots too...and better one's as well>

Offline Replicant

• Gold Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2004, 03:58:10 AM »
It's called using the mouse pointer as a reference to distance.  I've hit stuff at the very bottom of the reticle before; haven't a clue what range that is.

As for Aces Low, well, tell HiTech that, not us! :)
NEXX

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2004, 04:50:04 AM »
Ridenlow, if you think someone is cheating, film it and mail it to support@hitechcreations.com.  Whining about it here isn't going to solve anything.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2004, 04:52:40 AM »
aren't you that guy that accused me of cheating because i 'was going 300mph' in my b17 and i shot down your 163??  :rofl
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline XtrmeJ

• Gold Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2004, 04:53:49 AM »
Impossible, report furball to HTC

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2004, 05:04:14 AM »
oh no!! please dont!!

and noobenlow, how did you know it was a 6.2k shot? 5k shot from manned ack etc?
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --