Author Topic: aimbot???????  (Read 9297 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2004, 01:31:34 PM »
persoanly i love it when i get accused of cheating although it never really happens
the best one is when the over zealous BnZr dives fast on your six and you do the move (the one i copied from watching films of wildthng and furball among others) where you half roll with a slight climb then complete the roll and end up with a 2 second chance on their 'I am going 400mph i can never die' zooming deriere.
is this move called a 'reversal'?

damn it rocks.

PS: please send 3 copies of aimbot cheat plus additional copy of slapshot's 'i steal all your kills' cheat. :rofl

thanks    

mechanic
« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 01:33:49 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline doolitle

• Copper Member
lol
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2004, 01:34:07 PM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
If yall dont like it just stfu and stop posting then you wont have to see it as much.  I mean good god you forum trolls just leave it alone lol :)

lmao "forum trolls"

tell XJ to add that one to his signature :)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2004, 02:02:13 PM »
PS: please send 3 copies of aimbot cheat plus additional copy of slapshot's 'i steal all your kills' cheat.

I take PayPal.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
aimbot???????
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2004, 02:15:08 PM »
The limits are starting to be pushed on the joking about aim bots, I know it is suposed to be a joke, but there are some people who don't know that for sure. Next thing you know it becomes a rumor about aim bots floating about AH.

I.E. joking about cheating is not a good thing to do. I've kicked people of this bbs for it before.

HiTech

Offline slimm50

• Gold Member
Re: Re: aimbot???????
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2004, 02:26:14 PM »
Originally posted by whels
i love 6k gun duels, and ive hit moving targets far out when they
dont change directions. ive killed lots from  6k or so out  in tigers and panzers, ask around eheh.

Yeah but Whels, that's just you. We all know you're balls-on accurate in everything you fly/drive.

p.s. when ya gonna come to the H2H arena an give me another chance to shoot you down? I might get lucky.;)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 02:30:06 PM by slimm50 »

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2004, 02:41:02 PM »
Ridenlow,

Yesterday I gave you some tips on how to market your squad.  

Starting Posts like this,  that look like a whine to most of the people,  take away credibility.   It would be better to refrain from posts like this one.

If you have a consern,  think it over first,  then bounce it off someone thats been around for a while,  then If it still makes no sence to you,  send an Email to HTC and ask them.   If its done politely,  I am sure they will do whatever they can to explain a situation.

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2004, 03:35:38 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
PS: please send 3 copies of aimbot cheat plus additional copy of slapshot's 'i steal all your kills' cheat. :rofl

thanks    

mechanic

I hope there is a free mousepad with it at least.

Offline 68Ripper

• Nickel Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2004, 03:50:04 PM »
Originally posted by WilldCrd
Or you could have seen one guy at 6.0 but didnt see the other who was alot closer and to the side. I've circled around and popped lots of guys from the side who didnt even know i was there.
if you think something is fishy FILM it REVEIW it and if you still think somthing is up send it in.

I have to agree with WildCrd on this, lots of times I have been killed by someone I hadn't even seen who was closer than the vehicle I was shooting at. And I doubt very seriously if anyone is using aimbots.
Ironic
Fistful of Aces

I had a psychic girlfriend once, but she left me before we met

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive....  so, I took her to a gas station

Offline 68Ripper

• Nickel Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2004, 03:59:37 PM »
Originally posted by MetaTron
If you're talking about the shot I made on you, it was a manned ack that killed your flak/panzer (I couldn't see which it was).

Planes that fly level over a field are easy pickings for manned acks. I routinely hit Lancs/17s at 10k.

10k out?
Yeah right, and let me know when Elvis arrives!
Ironic
Fistful of Aces

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive....  so, I took her to a gas station

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2004, 04:03:55 PM »
Sadly, I have never been accused of cheating. That's the one merit badge I am still pursuing, but it just isn't happening for me.:confused:

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
aimbot???????
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2004, 05:09:02 PM »
Originally posted by 68Ripper
I have to agree with WildCrd on this, lots of times I have been killed by someone I hadn't even seen who was closer than the vehicle I was shooting at. And I doubt very seriously if anyone is using aimbots.

Learned it from the the ltars:aok
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline MetaTron

• Silver Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2004, 07:51:37 PM »
Originally posted by 68Ripper
10k out?
Yeah right, and let me know when Elvis arrives!

Yes, 10k ALT, not 10k out. 10k out implies 30,000 ft, 10k alt is 10,000 ft. I do this all the time. Unlike your exploitation of the HE bug, this is skill.

Offline 68Ripper

• Nickel Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2004, 09:42:09 AM »
Originally posted by MetaTron
Yes, 10k ALT, not 10k out. 10k out implies 30,000 ft, 10k alt is 10,000 ft. I do this all the time. Unlike your exploitation of the HE bug, this is skill.

Okay 10k alt (probably at a 9k alt base).
Ironic
Fistful of Aces

Offline MetaTron

• Silver Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2004, 10:16:40 AM »
No, moron, 10k alt (reads 3.3 - 3.4k icon). You can do the same thing with a flak can't you? No? Then I submit you ain't all you think you are.

Offline gunnss

• Nickel Member
      • https://grantvillegazette.com/wp/lastname-firstname/evans-kevin-h/
aimbot???????
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2004, 12:01:37 AM »
getting accused of Cheating is like getting carded at a club, something that used to Irratate me, but now makes me feel like Im better than I really am . The last time I was accused of Cheating was when some one tried to turn fight my 47D-25 in a spit and I managed to out turn him.....Of course I had no ord, 6 guns, 1/2 ammo and fuel, aux tank was dry, and I kept the speed up where a light Jug gets a better turn on the Corner chart..... but it was "Cheating"  

So preperation = cheat?

call me a cheater again >G<

Gunns
5,486 HP 110 MPH @500 tons
My other "ride"
http://nmslrhs.org/Photos/photos.php
Alt History, The butterfly made me do it.....
https://grantvillegazette.com/wp/lastname-firstname/evans-kevin-h/