Author Topic: aimbot???????  (Read 9177 times)

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2004, 05:09:06 AM »
Originally posted by XtrmeJ
Impossible, report furball to HTC

won't work , I report him each time he shot me down and he is still not banned :(

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2004, 05:12:31 AM »
hey, straffo, your supposed to be nice to me... or i wont send you any 'pictures' :D

and are you going to D-Day celebrations?
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2004, 05:16:57 AM »
nope ,traffic will be horrible plus I can visit any time without all those politicians around :)

Yep I'll be nice (but won't edit my msg ;)) cause I'm still waiting the picts (slacker :))
If you can do a close-up of the wheel and exhaust it would be very nice + all the pict you can do of the airframe

Offline ridenlow

• Copper Member
      • http://www.freewebs.com/carolinabombers
aimbot???????
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2004, 05:31:36 AM »
FURBALL i film everything now, but i got a new comp the other day and now i dont have all my videos, i have to get them off of my old harddrive, and when the tank shot me from 6.2k in one shot, i recorded cause someone said that he might have an aimbot, and i will apoligize for saying u was cheating in your 17's i looked at the film later and seen u was in a slow dive.

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2004, 06:36:58 AM »
I'll tell ya what.

Lie, cheat, steal, kill - whatever it takes, get us one of those programs, and prove that it exists. Then you shall be hailed as a hero. It'll become the largest scandal of entire AH history.

Otherwise, accusations regarding cheating/cheating programs is probably gonna kill whatever 'social status' you had in this community.

Offline MetaTron

• Silver Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2004, 07:01:09 AM »
If you're talking about the shot I made on you, it was a manned ack that killed your flak/panzer (I couldn't see which it was).

Planes that fly level over a field are easy pickings for manned acks. I routinely hit Lancs/17s at 10k.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2004, 07:23:19 AM »
"well i am just wonderin why ppl use them?"

They fire punctution and paragraph rounds to get those long range kills.
If you had any you'd know what I mean ;)

Offline neckbone

• Zinc Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2004, 07:32:38 AM »
lol westy

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2004, 08:21:12 AM »
If a tank blew up at 6.2 K and nobody was around would it make a noise?
  Other thought provoking issues may be found at http://www.thingsthatmakeyougohmmm.com.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2004, 08:50:01 AM »
Ok i have seen ppl using aimbots but cant prove it

This should have been your first clue as to why you shouldn't have created this post. If you could prove it, then send the proof to HTC and still don't create a post like this.

i mean how can u hit a tank from 6k+ out and hit it in one shot?

and then you go on to say ...

i think it was like 6.2 away.

You "think" ? Enquiry minds would still like to know how you have accurately determined the range.

When I sit in a tank, and look at the opposing tank, I have absolutly no real clue as to their range. I can guesstimate by their size, but there are no visual indicators as to their EXACT range. When looking thru the gunsite, after a ranging shot or 2, I still can't say that one is EXACTLY 2.5K away. The gunsite only goes to approx. 3.4K on the scale, so again, even if you could get a ranging shot near the GV, how you could determine that the shot was 6.2K away amazes me. What's the trick ?

Also, if a manned ack is shooting at a GV, the rounds that miss, don't make any noise or show on the terrain. You only know that they are firing, when they HIT you. I can pick GVs off at quite a distance using a manned ack. I just walk to the rounds right to the target.

From what I have read here on the BBS and what you have put across on CH 1, there is nothing in this game that is believeable to you. Why do you torture yourself ?
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2004, 08:50:05 AM »
Well aimbot eh?

This kind of silly trash comes from people who just dont have an understanding of the game. They are so "blown away" so to speak about getting killed on countless occasions that they begin to think that others must simply be cheating the game. It couldnt be just that they are doing something wrong, or it not wrong them others are just doing something right. Although its more likely they just have no clue what is going on.

As far as ack goes. I've been hit from puffy ack with NO CV in sight, no signs of it before  I went down.  Just one nice big bang in front of my plane and it slices me in half. Ack over a base is just as leathal if you sit there flying over it and let it zone in one you.

First thing I look for when I get to a base after looking around to see what I have to deal with as far as planes go is what does the field look like. Is the ack up. If so how much of it. Are there any GV's on the base. If so what kinds and where are the. A little SA can go a long ways towards keeping you alive.

FYI, there is no Aimbot in the game. There are no hackers in the game. If you see someone who you beleive to be "cheating" film it. Sitting here talking about it and throwing accusations around will bring nothing but harm.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 08:56:34 AM by Morpheus »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2004, 09:52:36 AM »
Film posting: The cure for all that ails you.

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2004, 09:58:37 AM »
One time while I was sitting on a ridge in a tiger I got a one shot kill on someone in a panzer. Their range was about 4.5 to 5K out. I was trying to range him and my first shot happened to hit the panzer and kill him.

So it is very possible

Plus I have gotten kills 6K out before after getting the range.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2004, 09:58:53 AM »
Let see,

I can hook you up with the super invisi spit patch, I've been accused of that.  Here's the secrete  come in low behind the guy in his blind spot, climb up under him and blow him away, then listen to him cry about you cheating and using the inivisi plane cheat.   bwahahahahaa lol Dolts.  I love em.

Slap has the all your kills belong to me patch, every time you shoot a plane down while he's around he gets the kill and you get the assist.  He wont share that one tho.

Lev has the just fly near him and you die cheat.  

Then there is the Crap I Blew the Merge Run cheat.  Basically you dive in on a low con.  The low con gets the better of you so you hit the cheat and your plane auto runs as fast as it can.  A lot of people have that one.

Finnally there is the anti fight cheat aka Sunday Drive cheat, this makes your plane stay high in the sky, once in a while it will look like your comming down to engage but it never does.  It will do this for hours.  Mostly just exhausting your foes fuel so that he has to go land then you turn off the cheat and vulch them.  Too many people had this cheat last night.

Never heard of no aim bot tho.

:D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 10:01:33 AM by mars01 »

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
aimbot???????
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2004, 10:02:02 AM »
I have a flame-bot he could use.

:D
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798