Author Topic: My Daughter Returned  (Read 2095 times)

storch

My Daughter Returned
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2004, 08:04:20 AM »
Originally posted by mora
LOL!

Now he's blaming Europe for what happened to Cuba.:rolleyes:

Naturally!! you guys have managed to start two global wars, kill hundreds of millions of people and spawn worldwide communism!! not to mention all the other negative "isms".  The funny thing is that your stupid ideas always flows outward from europe to contaminate and hurt the rest of us.  Those of us whose ancestors left you did it for a reason those of you whose ancestors remained will never get it. :D

storch

My Daughter Returned
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2004, 08:06:30 AM »
Originally posted by deSelys
You're lying, or making up conversations that never took place.
Castro is viewed as a dictator here. Only a very small percentage of the population has sympathy for him.

And blaming Europe for what happened in Cuba... :lol.

Unless your un-education makes you think that USSR was a part of Europe?

Maybe that view has changed in ten years but that was the commonly held view the last time I was there, or so it seemed to me.  Quick question how is Che viewed currently?  Russia is not part of both europe and asia?? hmmm where then is it situated.  Was communism not the Idea of two Germans?? Think it through!!:rofl
« Last Edit: June 08, 2004, 08:08:34 AM by storch »

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2004, 08:10:06 AM »
Originally posted by storch
...The funny thing is that your stupid ideas always flows outward from europe to contaminate and hurt the rest of us...

Wow we REALLY do scare you!!

Do you sleep with the light on?
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline mora

• Gold Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2004, 08:11:18 AM »
Well I got nothing to say... I quess you won.:)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2004, 08:13:36 AM »
Maybe that view has changed in ten years but that was the commonly held view the last time I was there, or so it seemed to me.  Quick question how is Che viewed currently?  Russia is not part of both europe and asia?? hmmm where then is it situated.  Was communism not the Idea of two Germans?? Think it through!!:rofl

Nice troll Storch, you manage to hook more people everyday within the same thread. :aok

storch

My Daughter Returned
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2004, 08:16:03 AM »
Wow we REALLY do scare you!!

Do you sleep with the light on?

You don't scare me, not at all!! while you guys are good at coming up with zany social ideas you mostly do nothing but cheat and hurt each other.  when you get in over your heads you cry like the girlymen that you are and we have to win your wars for you then take our money to rebuild you then put up with your tantrums until your rinse and repeat.  we mostly ignore you and are amused by your whimsical nature!!

:rofl

europe, what a hoot!!

storch

My Daughter Returned
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2004, 08:20:34 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
Nice troll Storch, you manage to hook more people everyday within the same thread. :aok

Thankyou Nilsen I was just going to post my victory speech to VOR.  You really shouldn't challenge me that way.  I really am a traveller, none of those things I posted were BS.

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2004, 08:24:23 AM »
Quick question how is Che viewed currently?  

Yeah Che is still viewed as some kind of south-american Robin Hood. His death gave him his legend status before he could become another dictator or sleazy politician... And his legend is at least 1/2 fantasy...

Russia is not part of both europe and asia?? hmmm where then is it situated.

Are we talking about geography or politics?

Was communism not the Idea of two Germans?? Think it through!!:rofl

OMG PWN3D!!
Of course, under that angle, Europe went to the moon first. Because Nasa relied heavily on Von Braun's works, and Von Braun was german...

In a nutshell, you have extreme racist ideas served by poor reasoning... Like I said before, you would have felt quite at ease in 1930 Germany...
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

storch

My Daughter Returned
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2004, 08:32:26 AM »
Yeah Che is still viewed as some kind of south-american Robin Hood. His death gave him his legend status before he could become another dictator or sleazy politician... And his legend is at least 1/2 fantasy...

Are we talking about geography or politics?

OMG PWN3D!!
Of course, under that angle, Europe went to the moon first. Because Nasa relied heavily on Von Braun's works, and Von Braun was german...

In a nutshell, you have extreme racist ideas served by poor reasoning... Like I said before, you would have felt quite at ease in 1930 Germany...

Once again *sigh* You needed American help to go to the moon. face it, you need America to breathe.  You invented the atom (fermi, teller, einstein) bomb we had to use it to stop your stupid war  You guys are unable to do anything good or noteworthy on your own.  Sorry, don't be angry with me I'm just the messenger.  The only good to thing to come out of europe were the people of the new world and Oceania.

again I implore you think it through!!

:rofl

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2004, 08:42:23 AM »
I got a laugh over this comment..

We came to Miami, Florida and converted it from a sleepy backwater into a thriving metropolis

If latin american political corruption is considered part of your coversion im not impressed.. Former mayor, the mayor before him.., Current mayor.. Elian..  viva etc... blah blah blah..  From Teacher Unions to Police Chiefs the amount of corruption in Dade is staggering.. The gripe and whine is blatant. And it makes the news at least once per week..  

The Elian saga really took alot of the credibility out of the Cuban population in my opinion..  That was stupid, peoples political views over the welfare of a child and his natrual parent..On my tax dollar to boot...wtf... take that crap back to wherever your from..  Emotion doesn't make it right..

Hence all the people that developed dade and other big wigs (The Rich) have moved North to Broward.. or Palm Beach.. Less corrupt areas...  browards changing too.. But people are wise to that corruption crap and have headed it off.. The latest example was that baffoon Election supervsior Oliphant who was recently ousted by Jeb...  

A story on south florida..:  It was not sleepy backwater.. (maybe 60years ago but then again everything was.) maybe the everglades they tore up to put houses but east of I95 Miami has always been Miami.  If you consider south beach and the Port of Miami / Downtown sleepy backwater then you need to take a trip to central florida to get your bearings straight....

To the Euro's insulted by this blatant attack, pay no heed to this foolishness..  Come to Ft. Lauderdale,(spend your money here not in Dade) far more european friendly. (We dont run you over like on Miami Beach, even if your french..)

And if you have to go to Miami its a 30 minute drive in non rush hour..  Ft. Lauderdale is the best of both worlds.  You want hustle and bustle you got it..  You want a lazy day at the beach you got it.. Boating?  Yachting capital of the world.... Venice of America, Need I say More..

BTW I like Europe...  The culture, food, and people there have class..  More to say than the people of Miami... (Using storch as the example..)

DoctorYo

PS:  I like Miami, Just only for short periods of time..  They should change Dade county to Wade County of the Miami Heat..

Offline ravells

• Silver Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2004, 08:43:43 AM »
Naturally!! you guys have managed to start two global wars, kill hundreds of millions of people and spawn worldwide communism!! not to mention all the other negative "isms".  The funny thing is that your stupid ideas always flows outward from europe to contaminate and hurt the rest of us.  Those of us whose ancestors left you did it for a reason those of you whose ancestors remained will never get it. :D

I don't think you're being very even handed here, Storch. By your line of reasoning, Europe also invented your precious United States of America. I do hope you don't see this as one more 'stupid idea flowing outward from Europe to contaminate and hurt the rest of us' :)

Ravs

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2004, 09:14:03 AM »
OH MY COD, IT'S THE TROLL THREAD THAT WOULDN'T DIE!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2004, 09:19:50 AM »
originally posted by Storch
Cuba has been so badly destroyed by european ideas