Author Topic: To Kill an American  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Habu

• Silver Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2004, 01:27:40 PM »
lol

Hey Belle here is how you get to the Soviet Union. Start out in London and head east. When you get to the part of the world where everyone starts whineing and crying over everything you are in France, keep going east.

When you start to glow radioactive you are almost there. When you park your car and come back and a family of Gypsys are living in it and you can't get the police to get them out without paying him a bribe equal to 2 months of your salary, congraduations you are there.

;)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2004, 01:55:59 PM »
Originally posted by Habu
When you start to glow radioactive you are almost there. When you park your car and come back and a family of Gypsys are living in it and you can't get the police to get them out without paying him a bribe equal to 2 months of your salary, congraduations you are there.

;)

This definetly shows that USSR have reached an unbelievable level of national, cultural, social and economical diversity, that your imperialist propaganda groundlessly boasts!

:D

JFYI: In ex-USSR Gypsys traditionaly are drug dealers.

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2004, 08:45:19 PM »
Boroda gees whats the problem,you just dont get it,heres what you do.

We dont want you here legally,so fly to mexcio, hook on with some people who are crossing the border at night,Should be easy to find bout 11/2 million a year do it.Please bring your own water.You will be home free in no time.I would think you would do it this way anyway as it is much more profitable.You get free education,medical,dental,glasses[if needed],and welfare.Heck just last week the s.s.i. people signed a treaty with mexcio to add illegals to the s.s. rolls.Hey wait a year then you can have a drivers lic. O f course if you are dumb enough to come in legally you have to pay for all that..sooo...come on down to california call me when you get here.I am sorry I can only see you for 20 min. as I have to work 65 hrs week to pay for my family and yours.

Warning, dont hook up with and of the a r a b s that have taken mexican names and for 2 years have been infiltrating Texas,Ca. and Arazonas small and med size towns as it might be harmful to your health.[source...Texas attor. genl.,and senior senator from Texas on kfi radio friday and today] Seems Texas tired whats goin on bush admin.or no bush admin.....good luck...safe journy.

Offline ravells

• Silver Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2004, 09:17:29 PM »
Here's what you do demaw1

Travel to other countries and realise that not everyone is an American with American values.

Warning you might get Edjumicated.

Ravs

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2004, 09:36:06 PM »
RAVELL..re   travel

Why travel?  Fourty to fourty five percent of Americans dont have Amercian values anymore.

Offline ravells

• Silver Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2004, 09:46:11 PM »
Seriously, try it!

One aspect of American values (consume, consume, consume) is now really outdated and not good for the planet - (oh and that goes for Europe too).  Our values have created an ecological monster which will doom us all.

And all this talk of Iraq etc will be nothing as compared to the utter mess we are making of our planet.

Ravs

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2004, 12:42:12 PM »
Originally posted by demaw1
Boroda gees whats the problem,you just dont get it,heres what you do.

Complete misunderstanding.

I am doing fine here. And if I'll need to go to the US - I don't think I will do anything like what you suggested, I do have some respect towards myself.

Usual international practice is that visa rules are working both sides, so I am ashamed that my American friends have to pass through the same procedures as Russians that want to go to the US. :( I'll probably not suggest you to join the Army, go to Afghanistan, desert, cross Tajikistan border and join a group of Tajik drug-dealers on a train to Moscow if you want to see Ivan the Great bell-tower.

Ravells: USA now consumes more energy and resources then the rest of the planet.

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2004, 03:37:50 PM »
I think both U.S. and Russia are some what full of watermelon in some areas. Funny how most U.S. citizens will admit to this  (same old politics) but Russian's dont seem to mind attacking the U.S. for things that Russia does as well. When all is said and done i can pretty much do whatever the hell i want to in the U.S. short of criminal acts (im poor) and enjoy a life of free will. :)

Found this cool poster hyping Russian firepower as the way to victory .

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2004, 06:28:59 PM »
boroda re; respects himself.

I am totally ashamed of you I thought you were better than that and  not just a typical russian racist.You have more respect for your self than to come in illegally,therefore mexicans have no respect for them selves because millions do?Why just because they are brown, have different language...what? Your right you better not come to Amerika ,with veiws like yours and the newer hate speech laws you would find your butt in jail.You must be one of those white russians,come to think of it how did you escape the slaughter stalin perpetrated up on the white russians after ww2.Oh well glad you did but stay out of our country we dont need anymore racist.There are enough of the white bastards around now.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2004, 06:31:49 PM by demaw1 »

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2004, 10:13:50 AM »
boroda re; respects himself.

I am totally ashamed of you I thought you were better than that and  not just a typical russian racist.You have more respect for your self than to come in illegally,therefore mexicans have no respect for them selves because millions do?Why just because they are brown, have different language...what? Your right you better not come to Amerika ,with veiws like yours and the newer hate speech laws you would find your butt in jail.You must be one of those white russians,come to think of it how did you escape the slaughter stalin perpetrated up on the white russians after ww2.Oh well glad you did but stay out of our country we dont need anymore racist.There are enough of the white bastards around now.

I do respect myself, and I do not jump fences - i try to find the door. If someone barks at me when I try to enter the gates - I'll not try to scale the fence, i'll just walk away. This is what I meant.

You have more respect for your self than to come in illegally,therefore mexicans have no respect for them selves because millions do? - Are you on drugs or what?!

Calling me a racist is really funny :) JFYI: Communist political doctrine includes such a concept as Proletarian Internationalism, and racism was never tolerated in Soviet society.

I am not "white russian", I am half Great-Russian half Small-Russian, if this means anything to you.

Pork, Lada with his problems understanding some of English expressions (sorry, Lada, sometimes you suffer from misunderstanding, both on your and American sides) looks like a torch of common sence and tolerance compared to some comrades here.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2004, 11:26:09 PM »
I was born in Louisiana.  My father was born to Jewish partents but adopted by and Irish man and American woman.  On my mom's side my grand mother was 1/8 American Indian, some Scottish in there as well as more Irish, a bit of French and a sprinkling of Italian.  I guess you could say I'm a mutt.

There sure are some ignorant people out there on the other side of the pond when it comes to America.  Lada I hope you're trolling because you've said some pretty darned idiotic things in this thread, well ok every thread you post in.  It's pretty clear that you haven't got a clue about America if you really believe what you've said in this thread.

Do a search on Ellis Island and read some history on immigration in American.  We're not called "the melting pot" for nothing.

pretty entardtaining thread :)

[edit]

One of the really cool things about immigration is that we seem to get the best and brightest from all over the world.  That is a very large part of why America is as great as it is.  It's a testement to our system of government that people can come here from all over the world piss poor and work their way from rags to riches.  There are way too many success stories to argue any other point rationally.

God Bless America! :cool:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2004, 11:30:31 PM by Udie »

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2004, 08:42:20 PM »
boroda re:  communist political doctrine

Boroda in some ways I was just funnin with you about racism.After you said what communist political doctrine was I had to chose between joking more with you or telling you the harsh truth. I have to stand up for the multi millions of people that cant because they were killed by communism. I understand that if you are serious about what you have written in your post that you were taught this from childhood.

Communist political doctrine is a savage,murderious regime.It was ruthless in its persuit and domination of nations and people.The doctrine was very simple,live the way we tell you,believe what we tell you,act as we tell you,exhibit no thoughts of your own,do not believe in God .If you do not follow the doctrine in every way we will torture you and then  kill you and your family.If you try to escape we will shoot you on sight.As bad and murderious as nazism was, it was surpasted by communism.Make no mistake nazism was just as blood thirsty as communism,they just were not in power as long.Russia was an evil empire with massive amounts of wmds.Funny now even russia faces a threat worst than communism or nazism...go figure.

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2004, 09:32:36 PM »
Oh well glad you did but stay out of our country we dont need anymore racist.There are enough of the white bastards around now.

Sounds like you are the racist...
And a bit of a moron.

Offline Capt. Pork

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2004, 01:24:18 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Pork, Lada with his problems understanding some of English expressions (sorry, Lada, sometimes you suffer from misunderstanding, both on your and American sides) looks like a torch of common sence and tolerance compared to some comrades here.

You're being far too generous. No matter how poor his English may be, it's not a laguage barrier--it's an understanding barrier. very often somebody would be posting on a subject, Lada would misinterpret completely and proceed to post obstinate opinions on what he construed as the meaning of the original post. His opinions, which are at best irrelevant, often incoherent and generally disjointed, can come across as sense to people that choose to read into it enough. In short, his words are like abstract poetry--you can make of them whatever suits your desire.

But this is all moot anyway, as Lada has been outed as an alterego of Belle, who's been conspiquously absent from the boards since just around Lada's appearance.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2004, 10:51:03 AM »
Demaw1, first of all - I was joking about Communist political doctrine, joking on your ideas of Russia and Communism.

But seriously, racism in any form was impossible in USSR. Accusing anyone in racism was probably the worst thing to do. Yes, there was an "unofficial" policy of special attitude to Jews, especially after mid-70s when West started all that hype about "human rights" and "evil Soviet regime not letting Jews emigrate". After that almost every Jew was treated as possible emigrant, so they were not welcome on some positions connected with national security and defence.

You ideas of life in USSR are taken from cold-war propaganda. Repeating propaganda stereotypes doesn't look clever. Both systems have their positive and negative sides, and exaggerating bad sides of Soviet system doesn't diminish it's achievements. Live in USSR was not worse or better, it ws just different. I can only advise you to try developing your own opinon based on your own experience and research instead of repeating what they say on TV.

Pork, who was Belle and why did Lada get "banned" (if I understood correctly)?