Author Topic: To Kill an American  (Read 2469 times)

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2004, 08:12:01 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
This must be some sort of untranslatable American folklore, but, according to a good old Soviet tradition I'll prefer to call it a provocation ;)

Nope.  It's a jeer at a citizen of a country that is left over from a failed attempt to become a super-power that suffers from nation-envy and has to use every opportunity possible to put down the US.

This post is about the diversity of America, among other things.  Fortunately for you, it also provided a forum for you to cry in.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2004, 08:24:46 PM »
Thank you.

1- Do you really think that Stalin and Mao deliberately KiLlEd Americans?

2- Do you think that "helping" Islamic terrorists including mr. Usama against legitimate government of Afghanistan was right?

3- Do you think that Soviet military assistance to Afghani government was bloody worse then your unprovoked agressions in Yugoslavia and Iraq? Should I add some words about Vietnam to this glorious declarations of American achievements?

Mratlet, you provoked me, thanks.

1- Hmm yes and no

2- NO (but americans saw this as Russia instilling communism in Afghanistan)...

3- 2 parts......1st Vietnam and Afghanistan were pretty much the same(American POV Boroda....instilling Communism)

2nd The Yugoslavian Gov. was practicing GENOCIDE on a wide scale....and it was too close too some Europian countries....couldn't have that

3- Martlet always provokes....only way for him too communicate his frustrations.

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2004, 08:25:43 PM »
Ah BORODA

America has killed its tens of thousands

Russia alone killed 23million of its own citizens,and the communists still havent figured out that human fertilizer just isnt as good as cow manure for growing crops......just cant teach old dogs new tricks.....give me America anytime....

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2004, 08:34:43 PM »
Originally posted by Martlet
Nope.  It's a jeer at a citizen of a country that is left over from a failed attempt to become a super-power that suffers from nation-envy and has to use every opportunity possible to put down the US.

This post is about the diversity of America, among other things.  Fortunately for you, it also provided a forum for you to cry in.

Failed attempt to become a superpower?! LOL! Do you proud yankees still have mannable space flight? :D Failed attempt?! Who the hell did build the first civilian (commercial) nuclear power station 50 years ago?! Who have reached into space 12 years after the war that you didn't suffer from?

Diversity of America is a thing that you can hardly boast. Do you have national states inside your "union" that are Moslim, Bhuddist, Orthodox or Pagan, like Russia does? Do you have national education in minority languages and special laws for preservation of national cultures for immigrants like France? Did you have a special parliament house for different nationalities like USSR did?

Diversity? LOL!

Envy?

LOL!!! Tell me how much do you owe to your bank for the house you live in, for your car and other stuff. Then go think about WHO should envy whom.

UAHAHHAHA!!! :D:D:D

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2004, 08:41:45 PM »
How....what word can i use....unfortunate.....at least he has a house and car,most communist could have also,unfortunatly you all spent to much time killing your best and britest people

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2004, 08:42:21 PM »
? Did you have a special parliament house for different nationalities like USSR did?

Could you point to the USSR on a map for me?  Oh wait, it folded.

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2004, 08:45:03 PM »
Originally posted by SLO
2nd The Yugoslavian Gov. was practicing GENOCIDE on a wide scale....and it was too close too some Europian countries....couldn't have that

JFYI: genocide accusations against Slobodan Miloshevich were completely abandoned in Hague "tribunal". So it goes...

Originally posted by SLO

3- Martlet always provokes....only way for him too communicate his frustrations.

So do I ;) Not the only way, but now I am sitting here at home drinking good beer and eating damn tasty dry salted fish and I need some entertainment :) Me and Mtralet are sooo opposite that we almost need each other to make this board funnyer ;)

Thank you ;)

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2004, 08:47:37 PM »
Actually, more alike than opposite, I'd bet.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2004, 08:51:14 PM »
Originally posted by demaw1
Ah BORODA

America has killed its tens of thousands

Russia alone killed 23million of its own citizens,and the communists still havent figured out that human fertilizer just isnt as good as cow manure for growing crops......just cant teach old dogs new tricks.....give me America anytime....

23 million? it's a new figure. 27 millions killed by nazis, plus 23 millions killed by you.. oh sorry what you think were killed by evil Russians :D makes 50 millions total. The whole population of USSR in 1941 was 150 millions. Great. How does it come that current population of Russia only is 150 millions? And the whole population of USSR in 1989 was 300 millions?

Please, go sleep well, and then read what you posted here :D before you smoke that stuff again ;)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2004, 08:57:46 PM »
How....what word can i use....unfortunate.....at least he has a house and car,most communist could have also,unfortunatly you all spent to much time killing your best and britest people

Britest people - it's for Dowding and other Brits here. Sorry, I didn't kill anyone. I must be a bad Russian.  I also don't wear fur hat and prefer tea to vodka.

I have my own apartment that costs $60K. I don't have a car because I don't need it in Moscow with it's 10 million population and great public transport system (remnant of evil Soviet regime). I don't owe anyone a single kopeyka.

Your turn.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2004, 09:03:00 PM »
Originally posted by Martlet
Actually, more alike than opposite, I'd bet.

Thank You!

(no kidding!)

Martlet, if you'll be around in European Russia - please drop me a line, so I'll be able to have an honor to pour you a glass or two ;)

{please note that in Russia a "glass" is 200ml}

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2004, 09:43:06 PM »
So, Stalin and Mao never intentionally killed Americans. I suppose the Korean War never happened. Would be news to my father, since Mao sent soldiers from China to Korea, and they tried like Hell to kill him, several times, and damned near succeeded. He was pretty familiar with Chinese from another little conflict in the Pacific, called World War II.

Then there's always the USAF pilots who were facing Soviet pilots in Migs supposedly belonging to the North Koreans. I'm sure Stalin didn't send any of the Russian pilots or the advisors to kill Americans. The fact that they flew for North Korea, and managed their radar installations doesn't really mean Stalin wanted to kill Americans does it?

Oh, and exactly when and where did the U.S. kill 23 million Russians?
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2004, 10:04:00 PM »
Lol, BORODA, since at this time your country is no longer a threat to the world or us,I do hope that things work out well for u and your country. And how can I make a big deal out of your revisionist view of history,when 45 percent of Americans do the same. I dont remember you being snotty or bashing America to much,you are just doing your best to say that no goverment is better than another.

I must clean up 2 points,the nazis did not kill that many people,o k everyone one look it up in the library of any country except communist ones.I am not defending nazis in any way.
 Communisism has the honor of killing more human beings than any other entity in the history of the world.

The numbers of citizens killed by russian gov. spans from right after the revolution to the supposed end of communism in russia.Good luck boroda but ah please stay where u are lol.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2004, 11:25:00 PM »
Originally posted by Captain Virgil Hilts
So, Stalin and Mao never intentionally killed Americans. I suppose the Korean War never happened. Would be news to my father, since Mao sent soldiers from China to Korea, and they tried like Hell to kill him, several times, and damned near succeeded. He was pretty familiar with Chinese from another little conflict in the Pacific, called World War II.

Then there's always the USAF pilots who were facing Soviet pilots in Migs supposedly belonging to the North Koreans. I'm sure Stalin didn't send any of the Russian pilots or the advisors to kill Americans. The fact that they flew for North Korea, and managed their radar installations doesn't really mean Stalin wanted to kill Americans does it?

Oh, and exactly when and where did the U.S. kill 23 million Russians?

Where did I say that US killed 23 millions of Russians? :confused: I may be really drunk...

Soviet pilots over Korea were performing strictly defensive tasks. Just like Soviet SAM crews in Vietnam. I am proud that my Uncle recorded 4 victories as a targeting officer in Vietnam. (sorry for obvious bait).

China sent only volunteers to Korea. We both understand what kind of "volunteers"  they were. But. In no way Stalin or Mao killed Americans as "bloodthirsty tyrants". They fought Americans in the battlefield in fair fight. And then please remember that Mao ended as a sour provider of American politics in Far East, including military conflicts with USSR and failed invasion to Vietnam in 1979. He killed more Chinese for American interests then fighting against them.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2004, 11:38:26 PM »
Demaw, please can you spend a little more time studying grammar then playing computer games? Reading your posts I don't improve my English that I learned back in Soviet times but loose what I still remember :(

I must clean up 2 points,the nazis did not kill that many people,o k everyone one look it up in the library of any country except communist ones.I am not defending nazis in any way.
 Communisism has the honor of killing more human beings than any other entity in the history of the world.

The numbers of citizens killed by russian gov. spans from right after the revolution to the supposed end of communism in russia.Good luck boroda but ah please stay where u are lol.

Nazis killed twenty seven millions of Soviet people. That's JFYI.

Soviet regime didn't reach even one tenth of that number.

OK. If you call me a Communist - then I tell you that Maoism is a freaky distorted trend that doesn't have anything comon with Communism. And this inhuman leftist trend was supported by your "land of free" only to oppose my Motherland.

Now go train to put condoms onto bananas. You have small bananas. But even with such small dummies you are overoptimistic.

Sorry everyone. What I really hate is ignorant teenagers. I didn't mean all Americans.

Your health! %-] Saturday goes down the drain :D