Author Topic: What does Voss think about you, former AW players?  (Read 4917 times)

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
What does Voss think about you, former AW players?
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2004, 01:11:58 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
Interesting play one words.  Kind of like if instead of calling you "lazs2", I call you "goat****er".

:D

Actually, it's Lazshole

eskimo

Offline Flit

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2004, 01:21:34 PM »
Voss's place in the Hornets is no one else's business but the Hornets.

You sound like a bunch of communist grade school children.

"Voss is a stinky poo-poo, you shouldn't play with him!  It's bad for the commune....ity"

Grow the **** up.

the problem with being associated with scum is that it tends too cling to and poison anything it touches

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2004, 01:22:44 PM »
If it were my community I would be sexing all the ladies.

Offline Grizzly

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2004, 01:44:08 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
He hasn't really had to.

Would have thought by now you would have got it into your head why you have got this reaction from hornets.

Wether you Hornets choose to believe it or not, the stuff about Voss happened. Why he did it, to cheat money from friends or something got way out of hand, he doesn't admit it, he isn't appologetic, he continues to tell lies about others, and now accuses HiTech of stealing from him.

He claimed to be working on TAS, but never produced a line of code. How then can it be that HiTech stole diddly from him? If he claims the theft of his ideas, these ideas are not copyright protected. But who has a monopoly of ideas? Every player has ideas of what he would like to see in a sim. These ideas are not exclusive, or WarBirds and AcesHigh would not have happened. Voss himself claimed to be making TAS, which was based upon the idea of AirWarrior. It's laughable and slander against HiTech.

So it's all bogus. If you don't believe Voss did what he is accused of, what he has clearly done here before your eyes is enough to denounce him.

Others told you Hornets at the beginning you may be a totally worthy squad, but you are going to be sullied by association with Voss. Now you are experiencing being sullied. It may not be fair, but it was bound to happen. If you don't want to get hit by a pie, don't stand next to a clown.

grizzly

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2004, 01:48:54 PM »
Beware the sullification, after the name calling comes hair pulling.  :(

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2004, 01:59:46 PM »
Beware the sullification, after the name calling comes hair pulling.  :(

Well, What griz says will be true whether or not Voss is on the squad, now anyway...;) Seems having that #1 (and #2) squad rating will attract both negative and positive responses. ;)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2004, 02:11:34 PM »
The hornets can do whatever they want. But blaming the victim for the crime is just plain low, and at least 3 hornets did just that.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2004, 02:18:05 PM »
Furball: Our side.

For sake of disccusion assume any thing voss has been telling you is a lie. Not just about what happened, but about ANYTHING he claims. Please take this view point, and then reread voss/MetaTron's posts over the last week.

Now you don't know much about him, so you assume he is like most people you have known. Your having fun flying with him.And therefor want to give him the benifit of the doubt. Later on you come to find out that what he has been telling you is all lies. And by him lieing to you, and letting you defend him, he has just betraid you. He let you try act as an honorable person should. And stick up for there friends. But that attempt at being honorable has just come with a cost of beeing setup against most of the community.

Because Like the position you are in right now, there are a lot of people here who have been in the exact same position as you are right now. All of them, have ended up being betraid.

What you see transpiring in the voss thread is people realy just trying to advise the unsuspecting what they are realy dealing with. Those people are still very unforgiving on the subject, because voss to this day, still persist in the exact same behavor.I have never seen a hint of him being remorsfull.

Voss has not changed his spots, in the past week I personaly have seen him lie in at least 4 post. In his attempt to make himself look better,some of his lies have been damaging to HTC.

HiTech

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2004, 02:51:05 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
Furball: Our side.

For sake of disccusion assume any thing voss has been telling you is a lie. Not just about what happened, but about ANYTHING he claims. Please take this view point, and then reread voss/MetaTron's posts over the last week.

Now you don't know much about him, so you assume he is like most people you have known. Your having fun flying with him.And therefor want to give him the benifit of the doubt. Later on you come to find out that what he has been telling you is all lies. And by him lieing to you, and letting you defend him, he has just betraid you. He let you try act as an honorable person should. And stick up for there friends. But that attempt at being honorable has just come with a cost of beeing setup against most of the community.

Because Like the position you are in right now, there are a lot of people here who have been in the exact same position as you are right now. All of them, have ended up being betraid.

What you see transpiring in the voss thread is people realy just trying to advise the unsuspecting what they are realy dealing with. Those people are still very unforgiving on the subject, because voss to this day, still persist in the exact same behavor.I have never seen a hint of him being remorsfull.

Voss has not changed his spots, in the past week I personaly have seen him lie in at least 4 post. In his attempt to make himself look better,some of his lies have been damaging to HTC.

HiTech

In consideration to what Hitech just said, I do not consider those who defend Voss to be guilty by association, only to be foolishly fooled.  Those who don’t believe that Metatron is Voss, or don’t believe that Voss did the things that he has been accused of fall into this category.  At least one person, however, I consider to be on the same level as Voss because they approved of his actions.  

eskimo

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2004, 02:51:12 PM »
HiTech
I believe and agree with what you are saying. Meta looks like he needs some serious therapy. My only complaint is that you seem to think that letting the thread at this point continue is helping the community? I mean it is nothing more then an explosion of channel 1 come here to the BBS.

My ? is at what point do you shut it down?

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2004, 02:55:24 PM »
Originally posted by Misfit
HiTech
I believe and agree with what you are saying. Meta looks like he needs some serious therapy. My only complaint is that you seem to think that letting the thread at this point continue is helping the community? I mean it is nothing more then an explosion of channel 1 come here to the BBS.

My ? is at what point do you shut it down?

I can only speak for myself, but the Voss threads have actually rekindled my interest in AH.  I have also had more fun on the BBS than ever.

eskimo

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2004, 03:04:58 PM »
Misfit: I debate the same question with myslef.

HiTech

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2004, 03:07:09 PM »
I was wondering why you even let him play Hitech, guess Heater is right. ;)
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2004, 03:08:19 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
Misfit: I debate the same question with myslef.

HiTech

Oh please leave it open, have you seen the great stuff that Arlo made?  

eskimo

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2004, 05:11:42 PM »
what does ranking 1 and 2 in AH have to do with anything?  :confused:   do you guys go to the trophy store and by a 1 and 2 ranking for everything month you do that in AH?  build yourselves a nice trophy case?  point is, it has nothing to do with this Voss character.
~S~
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++