Author Topic: What does Voss think about you, former AW players?  (Read 4916 times)

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
What does Voss think about you, former AW players?
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2004, 05:20:15 PM »
Originally posted by killnu
what does ranking 1 and 2 in AH have to do with anything?  :confused:   do you guys go to the trophy store and by a 1 and 2 ranking for everything month you do that in AH?  build yourselves a nice trophy case?  point is, it has nothing to do with this Voss character.
~S~

What are you refering to?

eskimo

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2004, 05:51:51 PM »
Seems having that #1 (and #2) squad rating will attract both negative and positive responses.

was referring to this a few post up, and the post just like it in the other novel....ur thread.
~S~
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2004, 06:05:13 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
Furball: Our side.

For sake of disccusion assume any thing voss has been telling you is a lie. Not just about what happened, but about ANYTHING he claims. Please take this view point, and then reread voss/MetaTron's posts over the last week.

Now you don't know much about him, so you assume he is like most people you have known. Your having fun flying with him.And therefor want to give him the benifit of the doubt. Later on you come to find out that what he has been telling you is all lies. And by him lieing to you, and letting you defend him, he has just betraid you. He let you try act as an honorable person should. And stick up for there friends. But that attempt at being honorable has just come with a cost of beeing setup against most of the community.

Because Like the position you are in right now, there are a lot of people here who have been in the exact same position as you are right now. All of them, have ended up being betraid.

What you see transpiring in the voss thread is people realy just trying to advise the unsuspecting what they are realy dealing with. Those people are still very unforgiving on the subject, because voss to this day, still persist in the exact same behavor.I have never seen a hint of him being remorsfull.

Voss has not changed his spots, in the past week I personaly have seen him lie in at least 4 post. In his attempt to make himself look better,some of his lies have been damaging to HTC.

HiTech

all this too say he's a Pathalogical Liar.....

welcome to the real world....

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2004, 06:20:54 PM »
All of that to say he is hiding behind your skirts, and you let him.

(Royal You)

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2004, 07:25:13 PM »
Originally posted by Lizking
All of that to say he is hiding behind your skirts, and you let him.

(Royal You)

get it.....MY SKIRT....not yours.

who the fug are you to tell me what I can and cannot do.....

get a brain child....you live in a fantasy world

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2004, 07:28:15 PM »
S!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2004, 07:33:15 PM »
That's ok. Later on ... when you look back on this happy time and reminisce about all the good things you and Voss did together ... and how much he meant to you .... and how wrong everyone was about him .... and how they were so mean to you for telling you how stupid you were being .... then you can die happy in the knowledge that you stood by your "principles" and defended his honor with every ounce of estrogen in your body.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2004, 07:40:34 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
That's ok. Later on ... when you look back on this happy time and reminisce about all the good things you and Voss did together ... and how much he meant to you .... and how wrong everyone was about him .... and how they were so mean to you for telling you how stupid you were being .... then you can die happy in the knowledge that you stood by your "principles" and defended his honor with every ounce of estrogen in your body.

your still going about HOW Meta tells everyone what to do.....

let me put some perspective into your dumb agrument.....

get this....

try and understand...

know one tells me what I can and cannot do.....when Meta does something to me THEN I will deal with him myself....unlike you bunch of pansy clowns I don't need to put it on a board.

until then...drop your asinine witty comments about how he tells us what to do.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2004, 07:48:07 PM »
Originally posted by SLO

know one (no one) tells me what I can and cannot do.....when Meta does something to me THEN I will deal with him myself....unlike you bunch of pansy clowns I don't need to put it on a board.

until then...drop your asinine (assinine) witty comments about how he tells us what to do.

Unbunch `em, Sally. My post didn't say anything about your boyfriend ordering you around. You hop to it willingly, anticipating his every need. Hell, you do a wordsearch for "Voss", "MetaTron", "MetaVoss" and "Hinds" the moment you log on so he won't have to. :D :aok

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2004, 08:01:10 PM »
wrong bait:p

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2004, 08:07:18 PM »
All I see is a once proud color-wearing member of the hornets being beat to a virtual pulp protecting a pc of watermelon that is afraid to answer for himself and let's you defend him.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2004, 08:33:16 PM »
Liz....

no witty comments from me....

I took SIG out cause people started jumping a little too much on Hornets instead of me.....that and lots of respect for my CO Busher....I took it too far(christ some1 from HTC called my home)....so put 2and2 together....time too stop

2nd my intention wasn't to protect Meta(but a squadmate)...and the Hornets....but watermelon started flyin around and 1 thing lead to another...blablabala so on and so forth.

change your perception a little....

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2004, 08:34:44 PM »
oh and know 1 beat me too a pulp....now that would be nonsense....I just never run from a good fight....even if the odds are 75 to 1:D

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2004, 08:55:49 PM »
Slo long as you are happy, S!

Offline Flit

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2004, 09:16:46 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Unbunch `em, Sally. My post didn't say anything about your boyfriend ordering you around. You hop to it willingly, anticipating his every need. Hell, you do a wordsearch for "Voss", "MetaTron", "MetaVoss" and "Hinds" the moment you log on so he won't have to. :D :aok

SLO, have you done this? Just Do a group search on google"Paul Voss Hinds" The first 20 pages are all about it.
If you have done this, and still want to be associated with him, then your becoming the stuff that slime clings too.
 Thats the problem with hanging around him:(
 Not trying to flame, just stating the facts.