Author Topic: What does Voss think about you, former AW players?  (Read 4918 times)

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
What does Voss think about you, former AW players?
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2004, 09:34:58 PM »
look....

when I have free time too play I do what everyone does.....I log on....look for squaddies and go kill stuff....thats my drug....thats my relief from work.

writing on this BBS is just to past time when at work and everything is going nice and smooth.

some people had trouble with Meta....fine.....lied lied and lied....some called him a criminal(yet to be proven...only finger pointing)....

some squaddies came to defend him....including me....we all thought he was being attacked for no reason....but as it turns out....some peeps were justified in calling him out.....but most were not....he has yet to do that(come out that is)....

Meta made one mistake that tickled our funny bone....our being some in the squad....attack Fester, fine...I got no love for him....but post something stupid like DALE stole his idea's....for some that was a misplaced comment and plain un-acceptable.

what we do is our business(Hornets) and none of anyone else is business....including DALE.

just don't forget....this is a game....it has no impact in real life

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2004, 09:54:00 PM »

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2004, 09:59:04 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo

LOL, were going to have to all pitch in and buy you some bandwidth to host all of your GIF replies on!

eskimo

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2004, 10:01:03 PM »
Neh .... I'll recycle the pixels. :D

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2004, 10:27:44 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
hey cool, i have an underground movement! it says so in dipchits sig!

what does my underground movement's leader do when not trying to stir trouble with another squad's members that have nothing to do with him?

Probably having fun furballing accept for dodging cherry-picking rank lovers like the 418 Score potatonuts.

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2004, 10:36:50 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
In his attempt to make himself look better, some of his lies have been damaging to HTC.

HiTech

Going to have to disagree HT. I don't feel HTC has been adversly affected in any way. As a matter of fact many of us feel the fact that the threads were not locked spoke volumes about getting the word out to possible future victims of this lieing scum.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2004, 11:12:19 PM »
Originally posted by SLO
look....
what we do is our business(Hornets) and none of anyone else is business....including DALE.

Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2004, 11:15:51 PM »
All I can say is Voss has pointed out some obvious flaws in AH2 and I, for one, would be willing to invest my money in a brand new flight sim should Voss be so kind as to be our developer.

Unfortunately all my money is tied up in a Nigerian oil deal, but once that breaks and I get my 85 million bucks I'll be mailing my check to Voss to start development of a brand new sim with even fresher, better features than that crook HiTech stole from Voss to develop AH2.

We shall overcome.

Offline Flit

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2004, 11:16:11 PM »
Originally posted by SLO
look....

when I have free time too play I do what everyone does.....I log on....look for squaddies and go kill stuff....thats my drug....thats my relief from work.

writing on this BBS is just to past time when at work and everything is going nice and smooth.

some people had trouble with Meta....fine.....lied lied and lied....some called him a criminal(yet to be proven...only finger pointing)....

some squaddies came to defend him....including me....we all thought he was being attacked for no reason....but as it turns out....some peeps were justified in calling him out.....but most were not....he has yet to do that(come out that is)....

Meta made one mistake that tickled our funny bone....our being some in the squad....attack Fester, fine...I got no love for him....but post something stupid like DALE stole his idea's....for some that was a misplaced comment and plain un-acceptable.

just don't forget....this is a game....it has no impact in real life

So you hav'nt done that google search yet ?

Offline Flit

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2004, 11:17:30 PM »
Originally posted by DipStick
Going to have to disagree HT. I don't feel HTC has been adversly affected in any way. As a matter of fact many of us feel the fact that the threads were not locked spoke volumes about getting the word out to possible future victims of this lieing scum.

except for the slander part

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2004, 12:41:57 AM »
Not to brush aside voss and his stuff......when the aw game went tits up and so many aw people fell back on HTC, the overall playability of game and community took a pretty significant quality hit, imo.  Not that it matters because it doesn't.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2004, 12:51:02 AM »
What does Yeager think about you, former AW players?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2004, 12:55:27 AM »
Yeager doesn't play video games. Oh ..... you mean the guy posting here.

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2004, 01:05:42 AM »
Originally posted by SLO
oh and know 1 beat me too a pulp

I might take you more seriously if you learned how to spell correctly and use punctuation properly.  You simply fail to instill me with either shock nor awe.

I believe you were calling other on this fine bbs "child" or "young 'un" or some other equally sensless drivel.

Perhaps you think that you are, as they say, 'l33t' or a 'sn1p3r'.

Your arguement, as you call it, would bear more merit if you presented it in an intelligent, literate, and mature fashion.  To wit, you should not abbreviate, refrain from using slang, and avoid using deragatory and inflamatory words or adjectives.

In short, I simply have found your posts nothing more than a waste of my time.  I wish that a legal way were possible to recoup my time having read your useless ramblings.  Perhaps a fine or even removing you from these boards would be apropos.

Let me offer an easily digestable summary of my previous paragraph.  Stop posting since you seem to only offer the same tired rhetoric and it would seem that no one either buys it nor do they care to read it.

Thank you.

Please have a pleasant life not bothering the other people that don't ride the short, yellow and SLO bus.

Have a wonderfull night.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2004, 01:38:32 AM »
LMFAO Airhead!