Author Topic: Terrorist enjoy the Phillipines cowardice  (Read 1564 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Terrorist enjoy the Phillipines cowardice
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2004, 12:55:35 PM »
Kerry will make it all better Red Tail...  :aok

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2004, 02:26:48 PM »
Originally posted by Dago
That is not even in the ballpark as "requiring other nations".

Nations were "required" to back the us in order to recieve bribes...I mean aid.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2004, 02:37:42 PM »
Oh, so I guess you think other nations should just sit on their tulips and happily collect cash from the USA and not stand with us when we ask for support?

I hardly would say they were "required" to join us, anymore than they are  "required" to accept aid.  

If any nation felt the war was wrong and they couldn't support us, I am sure they were free to say so, and keep their troops home.  But I hardly think if they choose not to give us aid in this effort,  we should not be required (or even expected) to give them aid in any way they want.

dago
« Last Edit: July 22, 2004, 02:51:00 PM by Dago »
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2004, 03:55:08 PM »
Originally posted by Dago
Oh, so I guess you think other nations should just sit on their tulips and happily collect cash from the USA and not stand with us when we ask for support?

I hardly would say they were "required" to join us, anymore than they are  "required" to accept aid.  

If any nation felt the war was wrong and they couldn't support us, I am sure they were free to say so, and keep their troops home.  But I hardly think if they choose not to give us aid in this effort,  we should not be required (or even expected) to give them aid in any way they want.

dago

"you are either with us, or with the terrorists"

It is a shame that so many countries where bullied and bribed into supporting American aggression in Iraq. But the USA is the most powerful military and economic force on earth. When Bush was accepting any support at all and paying handsomely for it, many were weak and failed thier countrys and history.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2004, 04:16:37 PM »
hahahah :lol

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2004, 04:32:32 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
need to "chip" everyone who enters Iraq, both military and non

pay them triple with the understanding that if they are kidnapped, whatever structure the gps gives as their location will be a 30ft deep crater within the hour

Another graduate from the Hollywood Institute of Technology...

I guess you've no idea how the GPS works...

This is a prime example that when some of you guys will understand that solutions 'as-simple-as-pulling-the-trigger' rarely exist, discussions will be easier.

Now, tell me, what were the terrorist trying to achieve with this kidnapping and beheading threat? Clear Iraq from the presence of 50 filipinos 1 month earlier than planned? They're not stupid...they knew that they were going for a symbolic victory that doesn't change zilch.
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2004, 07:10:09 PM »
Pongo re:  compare

Comparing it to your post only made it quite relevent

Nash re: find something wrong.

I did nash, hi ranking dems and the news media tried for a year to give this wheels.finally had to admit there was nothing to it.
 Are you trying to tell us they found something and didnt use it knowing it would destory reagans term? if so why? Nope they would have shouted it from sea to shineing sea....proof there was nothing to it.