Author Topic: <S> Tony Blair  (Read 1282 times)

Offline Hawklore

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2004, 03:33:40 PM »
Alright anyomous you went to far!

First you insult the American people by being the way you are...

Now you insult my heritage!
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion;
respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life." - Chief Tecumseh

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2004, 03:45:34 PM »
I dont understand the whole poodle thing.

I know you Brits are "proud" and stuff, sun never sets, etc, etc, etc... but whats the deal?

Stateside we dont view Blair as a poodle at all.

Offline stiehl

• Copper Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2004, 03:46:07 PM »
wtf?

Didn't know that it was the MoH. Maybe he has more respect for it than Bush.

"George Bush wants the prime minister to come to Washington and pick up the medal, which is the highest honour America can bestow on a foreigner.
"But he has refused for more than a year now and for good reason. He cannot possibly accept an award for the Iraq war when British and American troops continue to risk their lives there.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2004, 04:10:57 PM »
Originally posted by Hawklore

how exactly have i "insulted the american people by being the way i am"? as for insulting your heritage well if norway didnt invite a terrorist leader to visit as an honored guest and lecture college students at the university of oslo while your relatives were living there then i dont think ive insulted your heritage.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2004, 04:12:12 PM »
Originally posted by stiehl
wtf?

Didn't know that it was the MoH. Maybe he has more respect for it than Bush.

"George Bush wants the prime minister to come to Washington and pick up the medal, which is the highest honour America can bestow on a foreigner.
"But he has refused for more than a year now and for good reason. He cannot possibly accept an award for the Iraq war when British and American troops continue to risk their lives there.

its not same cmoh that is awarded to servicemen in combat.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2004, 04:14:32 PM »
Originally posted by Hawklore

not to good with names here. arent you the highschooler thats going usn?

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2004, 04:23:13 PM »
Originally posted by anonymous
how exactly have i "insulted the american people by being the way i am"? as for insulting your heritage well if norway didnt invite a terrorist leader to visit as an honored guest and lecture college students at the university of oslo while your relatives were living there then i dont think ive insulted your heritage.

i quote the news and invite you to read it this time.... you should have read it the first time.

"

There was an enormous cheer at Islamic Cultural Center when they were informed that Qazi Husssain Ahmed was granted permission to visit Norway.

Islamic Cultural Center invited the controversial Pakistani politician to Norway, and the decision to grant him entry arrived only days before his scheduled arrival.

Ahmed arrives at Gardermoen International Airport on Saturday, but Minister of Local Government Erna Solberg waited until Thursday afternoon before she announced that Norway opposes the Schengen decision and grants him permission to visit.

In spite of the delay, the management of Islamic Cultural Center said they never lost faith that Norway would grant Ahmed entry.

«Norway is a democracy, and everybody is allowed to state their opinion,» said Ikhlaq Ahmad, general secretary at Islamic Cultural Center to TV 2 Nettavisen. «Everybody is very happy, and we are very proud to live in Norway. We live in a free society.»

Minutes after the decision was announced, ICC got in contact with its guest and relay the news.

«This is really great,» said the general secretary at ICC to TV 2 Nettavisen. «We thank the Norwegian people and the authorities for this decision. It is a victory for the freedom of speech and for peace. Now Ahmed can visit Norway and talk about peace in the world and start a dialogue.»

Ahmed will give a talk at the mosque at Islamic Cultural Centre on Sunday. He is meeting with the Minister of Local Government on Monday, and he is giving a talk on war and terror for the members of the Muslim student union at the University of Oslo on Tuesday.
"

Offline stiehl

• Copper Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2004, 04:27:57 PM »
its not same cmoh that is awarded to servicemen in combat.

ty for the correction.

Offline Momus--

• Nickel Member
Re: Re: <S> Tony Blair
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2004, 04:46:34 PM »
id be shocked by your comments if you werent from a nation that bows down to terrorists.

Given that the USA has a long and illustrious history of supporting terrorist groups that range from Islamo-fascist to plain latin-american neo-fascist, and not forgetting the long standing toleration of domestic support for the Irish republican terrorism that until recently blighted my own country,  I suggest you name one such group that Norway has ever supported or STFU.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: <S> Tony Blair
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2004, 04:59:48 PM »
Originally posted by Momus--
Given that the USA has a long and illustrious history of supporting terrorist groups that range from Islamo-fascist to plain latin-american neo-fascist, and not forgetting the long standing toleration of domestic support for the Irish republican terrorism that until recently blighted my own country,  I suggest you name one such group that Norway has ever supported or STFU.

ooh how dramatic. dont think ill stfu tho. i can see you got your education on the us at the university of oslo maybe? :)

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2004, 05:04:49 PM »
What medal is he gonna get? The Bronze Star? The Silver Star? Purple Heart?

:lol
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: <S> Tony Blair
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2004, 05:07:42 PM »
Originally posted by Momus--

hey ill do one better ill handle you "norwegian ah bbs style":

"stfu yourself momus. irish republican army were freedom fighters against imperialist british. every uk serviceman involved in northern ireland is a war criminal."

the above is purely to give someone a taste of own medicine. i have the utmost respect for the uks servicemen.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2004, 05:08:56 PM »
Originally posted by Maniac
What medal is he gonna get? The Bronze Star? The Silver Star? Purple Heart?

:lol

i think its the medal of freedom maybe. thats an educated guess i havent read many reports on it.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2004, 05:28:19 PM »
Kuddos for your calm on this one Nilsen, I think I have seen a new low in BBS IQ. HisTARDicalylarious!
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2004, 05:32:23 PM »
Originally posted by Saintaw
Kuddos for your calm on this one Nilsen, I think I have seen a new low in BBS IQ. HisTARDicalylarious!

that hurt. my iq must be low because you have made the proclamation. of course statements about "war for oil" "bush=hitler" "american servicemen are war criminals" all being based on nothing but deranged speculation well these statements are the sign of superior bbs iq i take it? deep indepth analysis like "us created sadaam its their fault"? nilsen is being calm because its his only choice. his nation acted like scum. no two ways about it.