Author Topic: <S> Tony Blair  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
<S> Tony Blair
« on: August 23, 2004, 07:55:00 AM »
He refuses to go to the white house to accept a medal for the war in Iraq from Bush until the war is over, and not this close to the election.

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 07:57:55 AM »
A wise political move on his part. The question is: will it sway opinion?

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 08:00:29 AM »
doubt it, but if he had gone then there would have been all sorts of trouble for him. the labour party aperntly has closer ties with the dems then with the republicans. i dont think mr kerry would have been very happy if bush/blair had done a big deal out of this now.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 08:05:22 AM »
Being a demagogue hardly deserves a salute, but I guess that's just my opinion.
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Chortle

• Nickel Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 09:21:07 AM »
Bet those people who called him a poodle are feeling pretty silly right now.

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2004, 09:31:34 AM »
Good to see that someone learned something from the whole "mission accomplished" fiasco.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2004, 10:49:13 AM »
some people can learn from mistakes or new developments in a case, but they may be acused by the less educated of flip-flopping for doing so..

;)

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2004, 10:50:43 AM »
Quicksand Bush!
-SW

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
Re: <S> Tony Blair
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2004, 12:06:23 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
He refuses to go to the white house to accept a medal for the war in Iraq from Bush until the war is over, and not this close to the election.

id be shocked by your comments if you werent from a nation that bows down to terrorists.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: <S> Tony Blair
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2004, 12:19:44 PM »
Originally posted by anonymous
i need a helmet

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
<S> Tony Blair
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2004, 12:21:36 PM »
Originally posted by Chortle
Bet those people who called him a poodle are feeling pretty silly right now.

He's still a poodle, no one said he was a stupid poodle.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: <S> Tony Blair
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2004, 12:24:44 PM »

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/english/article267973.ece. heres one of your distinguished guests speeches: "“Suicide bombers represent the real Ummah,” Jamaat-e-Islami chief Qazi Hussain Ahmed declared in his presidential address at the launch of the Urdu translation of Malaysian Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohammed’s book ‘A new deal for Asia’ on Sunday at a local hotel.

The JI chief said the Ummah was not represented by kings and dictators, but was ‘in the heart beat of every Muslim’. “The Ummah are the people who sacrifice their lives,” he said.

Mr Ahmed said the Ummah was the ‘source of life’ for Muslims and this is why they would not accept ‘American dictators and oppressors’. you dont need a helmet nilsen. nothing to protect.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
Re: <S> Tony Blair
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2004, 12:27:19 PM »
maybe soon hell come closer to norway and worship terrorist leaders who espouse suicide bombing as a good thing

hey look i can do it to! am i clever enough to be norwegian now?

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: <S> Tony Blair
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2004, 12:29:34 PM »
Originally posted by anonymous
http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/english/article267973.ece. heres one of your distinguished guests speeches: "“Suicide bombers represent the real Ummah,” Jamaat-e-Islami chief Qazi Hussain Ahmed declared in his presidential address at the launch of the Urdu translation of Malaysian Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohammed’s book ‘A new deal for Asia’ on Sunday at a local hotel.

The JI chief said the Ummah was not represented by kings and dictators, but was ‘in the heart beat of every Muslim’. “The Ummah are the people who sacrifice their lives,” he said.

Mr Ahmed said the Ummah was the ‘source of life’ for Muslims and this is why they would not accept ‘American dictators and oppressors’. you dont need a helmet nilsen. nothing to protect.

Did you even read anything in the article?

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: <S> Tony Blair
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2004, 12:37:47 PM »
Did you even read anything in the article? Because I sure didn't!

yes. i understand if you didnt have a clue as to who this guy is most of your comments on world affairs affirm this. norway has invited a terrorist who publicly supports suicide bombing to lecture students at the university of oslo about "the war on terror". such conduct explains a great deal about your skewed view of the world. what i find puzzling is that the norwegian soldiers i worked with were from an entirely different universe than yourself and gschloz.