Author Topic: goes ta show.. Even a blind pig....  (Read 479 times)

lazs

goes ta show.. Even a blind pig....
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2001, 02:23:00 PM »
LOL pak.. I guess we will never understand each others point of view.   I do however claim that my view point has been consitent.

You have, so far as I can see only one and a half points for having the idiotic perk system over an "uber day".... The one is that you find the tension of looking over your shoulder to avoid the annoying uber planes is invigorating or... as you put it, like shortening the icon range.   This point is at least a point... It is your opinion and it is what you want.   I think it's worthless but it is a point... Your half a point is that WWII planes were not "cookie cutter" and that  they had strengths and weakness that you could exploit.   This was and is true but it is true of the CURRENT plane set.   A -4 Hog has only strengths.... NO weaknesses against other model Hogs... Same goes for Spit 14, P51H etc.   No... it would appear that you just want some kind of "powerup" that in your words you have "earned"... How have you earned it?   You gamed a dumb, flawed system or camped online?   If you had "earned" it in such a way that everyone felt it was fair... Then why would you even want it?  

So far I have outlined numerous reasons why i don't want perk planes or points (nevermind perk bombers closing even more fields)  while you have given as your sole reason for having perks...... It will be like decreasing the icon range.

So answer the real question... If you had 24 hrs to fly a perk at the end of a tour, unlimited sorties (like everyone else)...... Why would that be worse than having one for a few sorties a tour a la the idiotic perk system?