Author Topic: Leaving ah2  (Read 2684 times)

Offline wklink

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.simhq.com
Leaving ah2
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2004, 06:50:16 PM »
Gee, you are leaving a game you love because people hate you?

I bet you got kicked off the swings a lot as a little kid too.

Why do you care if someone hates you?  Why do you care if a lot of people hate you?   If I took every little criticism to the max like you seem to do then I wouldn't still be writing for SimHq.  There are people that don't like me there, probably never will.

WAAAAH, to bad.  If you think people don't like you because  you think your some obnoxious jerk then maybe you should fix it.  If you are comfortable being who you are then be who you are.  As long as you don't blather obscenities on the range channel I don't care what your personality is like.  I may not like you, may ignore you but what do you care.

Geez, grow some skin.  You are quitting a game you like because some people don't like you?  

Don't get married, you will be quitting a lot of things.
The artist formerly known as Tom 'Wklink' Cofield

Offline peterg2

• Copper Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2004, 07:45:19 PM »
Originally posted by Sp4de
Yes i know i do stupid things. And i am sorry. But not many people like me. and im not wanted.<>. Goodbye.

Hey, we all do stupid things at times in the MA. And like the rest of life, some people like us, and some people don't.

Take a break from the game for a week and come on back. Looks like you've only been at it for a few months.

Or, come on back with a new login name and start from scratch. Just disguise your voice.

Offline Chitownflyer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2004, 09:13:42 PM »
I love every one...I love killing baby rooks seal...

I love killing Bish baby seals.. they have these sad eyes just before my olde AW club hits them....

I love killing Jb's cuz they need killing...

I love hunting Zazen, cuz he's a big mouth and cuz he's always in side a dark cloud of baby seal rooks

I love hunting and killing rooks and bish  they die so well and I love collecting rook scalps and trophy skulls like Sharkee's JB11/JB42

I just love my killing 2/3 of all the AH flyer's here.. I love each
and every skull equally well...

Chi
Groupthink: ... "a deterioration of mental efficiency, reality testing, and moral judgment that results from in-group pressures." Essentially, people within a group become so consumed with the group, maintaining group cohesiveness, and doing what is important for the group that they themse

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2004, 10:10:15 PM »
Originally posted by Chitownflyer

I love hunting Zazen

Does the hunting with no success and no chance of future success not cause you much frustration and grief? Just a friendly suggestion, don't even bother, it ain't going to happen, trust me. ;)

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2004, 03:18:36 AM »
Spade dont quit thats how this Aceshigh community is. well atleast on the bb it is. I would say find you one good freind to fly with. Thats all you need.

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2004, 06:16:20 PM »
Has Zazen Taken over this Thread or am I just reading the same post over and over:D

Crims
479th Raiders
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2004, 06:38:19 PM »
Originally posted by crims
Has Zazen Taken over this Thread or am I just reading the same post over and over:D

Crims
479th Raiders

Maybe, but my intention was to keep spade from quitting and he's still playing, so it's all good. ;)

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2004, 06:46:05 PM »
Zazen there are more people leaving. I think you need to spend more time with the others. There are many more souls to save:D

Crims
479th Raiders
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Leaving ah2
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2004, 06:56:16 PM »
Originally posted by Zazen13
I am only speaking from 18 years of extensive billiards experience

so Zaz, what is your opinion Of Earl?  ( Earl Strickland )

am curious
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline eilif

• Silver Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2004, 07:43:29 PM »
sheeesh ppl posted way too many over this, spade i dont know you personally but i do know you make one of  the best sound packs out there, you cant be that bad:rolleyes:  get back there and show em what ya got. :aok