Author Topic: Leaving ah2  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Sp4de

• Silver Member
      • http://www.freewebs.com/decommissisoned1/
Leaving ah2
« on: September 13, 2004, 11:02:35 PM »
Yes. i know many of you are happy to hear this. No its not the graphics or the gameplay. It's The people. Not only the people. Apparently its me. I cant go to any country where. almost everyone hates me.  Yes i know i do stupid things. And i am sorry. But not many people like me. and im not wanted. So too all. Even if you hate me. It's been great getting to know and fly with all of you<>. Goodbye.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 11:30:47 PM by Sp4de »

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2004, 11:14:55 PM »
Sp4de,

It is probably not rational to conclude that you are generally hated.  Chances are that most of the several thousand subscribers don't even know who you are.  

Give it more time.  If you are the social type of player, just keep trying until you find others who share your perspective.  

I am assuming your post is serious (which it may not be).

Offline FBRaptor

• Copper Member
      • http://www.freebirdshome.us
Leaving ah2
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 11:15:25 PM »
Spade bud I think you are wrong. You know everyone doesnt hate you. You are young and over zealous sometimes but no one hates you. Hope to see u staying in the game but if you dont....good luck elsewhare. Or just change your name then no one will know its you anymore :D

>>S<<

Offline KurtVW

• Copper Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 11:19:02 PM »
Why does every person who decides to leave need to post?

Is it so they can have their ego stroked or what?

Spade, not only do I not hate you, I've never even heard of you.

If you're leaving, do it on your own and good luck with your pursuits.  

But don't try to toss the guilt to people who don't know you.  Thats a good way to make sure they won't like you if they meet you.

If you leave, best wishes, if you stay then best luck on a recovery.

Offline Sp4de

• Silver Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2004, 11:19:24 PM »
No. people have pmed me and told me to leave them alone..(not saying who) and people tell me they dont like me. here. i will take screen shots and record how people treat me in the game.

Offline KurtVW

• Copper Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2004, 11:20:26 PM »
Originally posted by Sp4de
No. people have pmed me and told me to leave them alone..(not saying who) and people tell me they dont like me. here. i will take screen shots and record how people treat me in the game.

Please don't....

If someone treated you wrong in game, email it to support... really.  Let the process take care of it, don't pollute the board with it.

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2004, 11:22:18 PM »
IspadeI? was that i saw on CH 200 and i believe saw on roster as a knight tonight?

no one hates you, or dislikes you. everyone in this game was given junk first few months as a sort of "initiation".

everyone is glad you are playing, and passing on the hazing in this small community.

think of it, ther are how many people in the world, and what 5000 play AH?

dude this is a tight knit community, tighter than some people call friends... yet we all "love" everyone here no matter whgat is said in the arena / BBS

dont forget it's all an inTARDnet "act".

not one person here is like they are IRL.

<> hope you stay
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2004, 11:22:52 PM »
Take it from someone who really is hated by almost everyone. It's not worth quitting a game you enjoy over. If the opinions of anonymous people over the internet, you are likely to never meet in person unless you really want to, matters that much to you there are bigger issues in your life(style) than AH. In the real world you are hard pressed to get 5 strangers together that genuinely like each other and enjoy one another's company. We easily have 300 times that number in AH. Just have fun, do your best, and let the chips fall where they may. Contrary to popular myth you do not have to be 'popular' or even liked to have alot of fun at this game. In some ways being a 'black-sheep' even adds to the fun. ;)

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline Sp4de

• Silver Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2004, 11:23:00 PM »
Im not asking for guilt:-| im posting to let people know people dont leave just for the graphics. and im letting you all know i love this game and im leaving because i get no respect.

Offline Sp4de

• Silver Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2004, 11:24:14 PM »
isnt it odd that when ever someone reads "leaving ah2" everyoen always looks.kurtvw ?

Offline KurtVW

• Copper Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2004, 11:26:57 PM »
Originally posted by JB73
yet we all "love" everyone here no matter whgat is said in the arena / BBS

Absolutely untrue JB...  There are a lot of folks that I actively dislike... few I love... None I hate though...

Spade, honestly, you are looking for us to puff your ego up... you are here posting because you want us all to tell you we think you're great... Otherwise you'd already be gone.

I will not blow sunshine up you... You will leave or you won't.  

Be man, suck it up.  Stay or go on your own, but lay no blame on us... Most of us have done nothing to earn it.

And to the rest of you, stop encouraging these ridiculous posts by pandering.  If people leave, they leave...   Most who post here are just looking for you to beg them back... The ones who are really leaving say good bye on their squad boards and walk away quietly.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 11:31:07 PM by KurtVW »

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Leaving ah2
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2004, 11:29:25 PM »
Originally posted by JB73

dont forget it's all an inTARDnet "act".

not one person here is like they are IRL.

JB73
there is a select few that are the same ingame as in real life........some of em are bad some of em are good........

Sp4de  best wishes wether you stay or leave........sometimes you got to do what you feel is best........
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Sp4de

• Silver Member
Re: Leaving ah2
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2004, 11:30:00 PM »
Originally posted by Sp4de
I cant go to any country where. almost everyone hates me.  Yes i know i do stupid things. And i am sorry.
ALMOST

Offline Sp4de

• Silver Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2004, 11:32:54 PM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
JB73
there is a select few that are the same ingame as in real life........some of em are bad some of em are good........

Sp4de  best wishes wether you stay or leave........sometimes you got to do what you feel is best........

yes and thats what im trying to do. But as you. my friends. as i still think of you all. i want to know what you think.i am sorrykurtvw if i am somehow bothering you. but this is how i feel.

Offline MOIL

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ltar.org
Leaving ah2
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2004, 11:33:57 PM »
JB:
"think of it, ther are how many people in the world, and what 5000 play AH?"

More like 3-400...........lately