Author Topic: Leaving ah2  (Read 2680 times)

Offline FBRaptor

• Copper Member
      • http://www.freebirdshome.us
Leaving ah2
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2004, 10:04:27 PM »
Originally posted by Shane
then i love him!!!  when i flew rooks i loved encountering the FB's... they're sorta like the MOTS from AW...

:D

Yes spade was a member of the Freebirds for a while. He is a good kid.

And yes shane... we realy enjoyed shooting you down on some of those encounters as well, why dont u go back rooks? I get tired of blasting my own wing off with killshooter when I see you

:D

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2004, 10:50:45 PM »
All this hate goin round , I wanna hate someone too...ACK-ACK, can I hate you? Wow, maybe I can hate more than one person, hmmm, hey Mechanic can I hate you too?

p.s: who had that thing as a sig or something, that ended..."hate my friend is an art", was that you DocGonzo?
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Poetry if you please
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2004, 10:55:31 PM »
cry for attention
didn't notice me before
now i will leave you

of course everyone hates you, that's why everyone tells you that they hate you.  even the ones that don't even know who you are or those fly the game but don't even post on the bb.  those are the ones that hate you the most.  that's why you post here.

cry to mommie if you want attention, the internet isn't the proper place for it.

zazen, not everyone hates you.  some just simply don't like you.  either it's a lack of personal hygiene or else your arrogant attitude.  so far it's up for debate.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 11:12:43 PM by Drunky »
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
Re: Poetry if you please
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2004, 11:18:06 PM »
Originally posted by Drunky

zazen, not everyone hates you.  some just simply don't like you.  either it's a lack of personal hygiene or else your arrogant attitude.  so far it's up for debate.

It must be my arrogance because personal hygiene is very important to me. I bathed just last year actually and I even used soap! ;)

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2004, 11:22:57 PM »
then obviously it's your arrogant demeanor that causes you to be disliked by people.

quite frankly, i'm surprised that someone with such singular talents that might be detrimental to the game should others have it should be such a pariah.

but there you go, we each have our own cross to bear.

apparently yours is being arrogant about being able to game the game.

your wife and parents must be proud  :aok
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2004, 11:25:47 PM »
then obviously it's your arrogant demeanor that causes you to be disliked by people.

quite frankly, i'm surprised that someone with such singular talents that might be detrimental to the game should others have it should be such a pariah.

but there you go, we each have our own cross to bear.

apparently yours is being arrogant about being able to game the game.

your wife and parents must be proud  :aok

I don't game the game. I fly to survive. I guess my mother would be proud if she were still alive...:(

Zazen

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2004, 11:36:29 PM »
Originally posted by Zazen13
I don't game the game. I fly to survive. I guess my mother would be proud if she were still alive...:(

Zazen

that's just dumb.  dumping to the tower when you hear bombs in bound isn't flying to survive.  that's gamey.  that's not surviving.  that's putting yourself into a position of danger with an easy out.  kinda like alt-f4 to avoid a death to save your stats.

just like 'i play billiards therefore it translates to shooting plane in a osti'.  when are you shooting at moving billiard balls?  I had a stint as amateur billiard player and i'm saying you are full of ferterlizer equating pool to a moving plane.

all that crap you spouted about pool (tangets, lines of blah, blah) is crap also.  it isn't physics you are doing in your head dumb-dumb.  yes, it's phsyics that is happenings it isn't like you have a slide-ruler or calculator figuring it all out before you make the shot.

hell, most of my best games happened in the TKE house at UH while completely drunk.  with knowledge of english on the ball and simple action-reaction of how the balls react you can be a decent player.  it's those that look forward to the next two or three shots that are good.

zazen, you are a blow hard and i think that only a minor percentage would disagree.

long live zazen's ego.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2004, 11:36:49 PM »
Spade in this game you have no concept of what HATE is.  A "select few" of us do.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Leaving ah2
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2004, 12:02:04 AM »
Originally posted by airbumba
All this hate goin round , I wanna hate someone too...ACK-ACK, can I hate you? Wow, maybe I can hate more than one person, hmmm, hey Mechanic can I hate you too?

p.s: who had that thing as a sig or something, that ended..."hate my friend is an art", was that you DocGonzo?

Yes, you may hate me.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2004, 12:10:11 AM »
that's just dumb.  dumping to the tower when you hear bombs in bound isn't flying to survive.  that's gamey.  that's not surviving.  that's putting yourself into a position of danger with an easy out.  kinda like alt-f4 to avoid a death to save your stats.

just like 'i play billiards therefore it translates to shooting plane in a osti'.  when are you shooting at moving billiard balls?  I had a

stint as amateur billiard player and i'm saying you are full of ferterlizer equating pool to a moving plane.

all that crap you spouted about pool (tangets, lines of blah, blah) is crap also.  it isn't physics you are doing in your head dumb-dumb.  yes, it's phsyics that is happenings it isn't like you have a slide-ruler or calculator figuring it all out before you make the shot.

hell, most of my best games happened in the TKE house at UH while completely drunk.  with knowledge of english on the ball and simple action-reaction of how the balls react you can be a decent player.  it's those that look forward to the next two or three shots that are good.

zazen, you are a blow hard and i think that only a minor percentage would disagree.

long live zazen's ego.

Hehe, you obviously have no clue about good pool playing! Just 'thinking' three balls ahead is grand, but if you cannot predict the arcing deflection of the cue ball reliably you will not be able to execute the run you 'thought' about.

Exiting my mission prior to being killed is, by definition, surviving, is it not?!?! I am using an in-game function to survive, am I not?

I didn't equate pool to a moving plane, I equated the prediction of deflection in pool and in gunnery as being fundamentally the same principle and mentally using very similiar thought processes. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Drunky, go have another drink, and leave the 'thinking' to others.
:aok

Zazen

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Leaving ah2
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2004, 12:26:37 AM »

hell, most of my best games happened in the TKE house at UH while completely drunk.

If you can't go Greek, go TEKE!  

TKE , Sigma Nu chapter (founding father), CSUSB.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2004, 12:28:11 AM »
my cue balls don't 'arc' unless i'm using a lot of english and trying to go around another ball.  apparently you really are stupid.

'arc deflection'  LOL  trying to sound smart aren't we?

yes i 'think' about the next two or three shots.  that not only includes what ball i'm trying to sink but where i can also put the cue to get the next ball.

surviving my arse.  it's gamey.  it's going to be gamey despite how you describe it.  if someone were to hit alt-f4 to avoid losing stats then i suppose they could claim it's a built in function of windows to survive.  or how about unplugging the cable since it's built in?  you are still a gamey bastard.

reading comprehension huh?

Yea, my brain is an aiming computer. I play pool semi-professionally. The angles of deflection in pool are mentally the exact same as in gunnery. I find that the more I play AH the better my pool game Conversely, the more pool I play the better my gunnery in AH. I think I just owe my uncanny aim to a highly developed sense of deflection. Interestingly, this was the case in WW1 & WW2. The best fighter pilots were those from rural areas that hunted fast moving prey growing up, they had superior gunnery. These people also had a highly developed sense of deflection.

sure sounds like you are 'equating pool to a moving plane' to me.

you are a troll and i'm done since you are nothing more than another mr black.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2004, 12:32:49 AM »
my cue balls don't 'arc' unless i'm using a lot of english and trying to go around another ball.  apparently you really are stupid.

'arc deflection'  LOL  trying to sound smart aren't we?

yes i 'think' about the next two or three shots.  that not only includes what ball i'm trying to sink but where i can also put the cue to get the next ball.

surviving my arse.  it's gamey.  it's going to be gamey despite how you describe it.  if someone were to hit alt-f4 to avoid losing stats then i suppose they could claim it's a built in function of windows to survive.  or how about unplugging the cable since it's built in?  you are still a gamey bastard.

reading comprehension huh?

sure sounds like you are 'equating pool to a moving plane' to me.

you are a troll and i'm done since you are nothing more than another mr black.

That quote you posted says exactly what I told you, the mental process of predicting deflection angles is the same. I don't 'land' my ostwind to save my statistics, I 'land' it to save my virtual 'life'. You have no clue what you're talking about, please stop wasting my time! :rofl

Did you actually graduate from college or just drink beer in your 'frat house' the whole time? :) I'm not being facetious, I'm just curious. ;)

Zazen
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 12:38:04 AM by Zazen13 »

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
Leaving ah2
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2004, 10:02:04 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Yes, you may hate me.

ack-ack

Ahh, thank's man! I really hate you for that.
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Leaving ah2
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2004, 11:28:32 AM »
Originally posted by TBolt A-10
Someone please tell me...who is Spade and why do I hate him???
 :lol
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.