Author Topic: Aces High Player Bio.  (Read 4157 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Aces High Player Bio.
« on: September 18, 2004, 07:43:11 PM »
seems to me many of us are too keen to give our opinions on each other (myself included) How about instead of dividing ourselves up, we get to know each other better.

this thread is designed to be a reference page for all users and i hope you will all write a small bio about yourself for the community to see how you view yourself, instead of just how you view others.

I shall start....

Name: Hamish Cameron

Callsign: Batfink

DOB: 14/01/1983

Nationality: English (with Scottish, Welsh, Irish and Canadian roots)

Marrital status: long term relationship with no plans of marriage.

Interests: Music production, friends, aviation, snowboarding, summer sports and any creative interaction with others.

Family: one big screwed up divorced mess :)
one brother one sister, both younger.
Both parents still alive, although havnt seen mother in years.

Education and CPU speed: apparently i have a stupidly high IQ, but lost out therefore in selfdisipline, restraint, diligence and concentration. 'Educated' at a grammar school (Royal Grammar School high wycombe) untill the age of 16 when i left with 10 GCSE's, went to art college for 9 months and then left to go into the wonderfull world of earning. yuck!

Bad habbits: smoking, drinking, laziness(comes with being self employed) i dislike the way i find myself unable to back away from a confrontation, no matter the odds. it gets me in a mess every now and then. I am never afraid to speak my mind and would, as a rule, rather upset someone with the truth than please them with a lie.

Good habbits: I love nature of all kinds in respect of being in tune with mother earth, sort of like a new age hippy, just i take a shower more often than once a month.
 I believe i am fair, honest and courteous to anyone(or anything) i meet untill they give me a reason to act differently.

Worst injury: broken neck; pushing a mate up onto his balcony whilst drunk. he fell and sat directly on my head, didnt fall, just stayed there untill i toppled over. 3 compressed verts and one cracked, all between shoulder blades to my skull.

stupidest injury: bob sleding down the local hill whilst standing up and forgeting how to do a comando roll when the ground challenges you to a jousting duel. hit deck at about 25 mph and broke arms and injured back (again)

oh, and punching a kid at school who put yohgurt in my jacket only resulting in me breaking my 5th metacarple(little finger bone in hand), that one had to be pinned back together.

Amibitions: to sell music and art, and make a living from doing nothing... mmuuaahahaha!
 to make it into space before i die.
 to own a replica spitfire of any MK before i die.
 to love honour and obey my friends and loved ones
 to have a thresome with Japanese twins before i die...(present relationship pending)

Regrets: not being able to hold my family together when i was a kid. i always felt responsible despite knowing i had no control
 Shaving my pubic region as a bet (itched for weeks after :( )

Favorite AH ride: undoubtably, Spitfire MKV.

Personal Quotes: "An argument can never be forgotten or over whilst either side still requires to be more in the right than the other."

well that about sums me up.

please dont flame this thread, be serious and think about who YOU are for a few minutes instead of who others are.

maybe this thread could become a sticky.

it was certainly interesting to me to think who i was, as opposed to acting as a faceless intardnet gimp gamer.

all

Batfink
« Last Edit: September 18, 2004, 07:58:32 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2004, 07:48:43 PM »
How do you get people to wear those twinky lookin outfits and run around pokin each other with them little swords?

Tumor
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2004, 07:58:33 PM »
Good idea, we need threads like this.

Here's a couple of older attempts at the same idea:

Who are you? (pics)

Who are you?

eskimo

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2004, 08:29:16 PM »
oh sorry all, i should have guessed this had already been done.

maybe just the new players like me (less than 12 months), and anyone who wants to could write something still.

and the oldies can be looked at through eskimo's links

thanks esky.

bat
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2004, 08:33:56 PM »
Inappropriate
« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 09:52:47 AM by Skuzzy »
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2004, 08:34:32 PM »
Name: Josh Hickman
 D.O.B: 05/06/1988
 Callsign:Jetb123
 Occupation: School, I have 3 choices Piolt,Computer technican,Or a game designer
 Nationality: African-American
 Marrital status: Single dont plan on getting married. couldnt take the wife ack;)
 Intrest: Airplanes, Aceshigh, Sports, Computers, Having fun,
 Family: normal
 Education: still in highschool proablly will go to a college in texas.
 Bad habbits: staying up all night playing aceshigh, Typos,Get mad quick
 Good habbits: Well I get good grades:D  nice.
 Worst injuy: Broken pinkie.
 Stupidis injury: Fell downstairs on christmas and rolled ankle.
 Ambitions: Under Occupation
 Regrets: buying this dumb $500 dell. Resolting in me not being able to play aceshigh for 3 months.
 Favorite aceshigh ride: P-38L
 Personal quetos: dont have none.

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2004, 10:58:03 PM »
Originally posted by ASTAC
Worst Injury: Accidentlt stabbed myself in the leg with my first pocket-knife when I was 10
LMFAO

<-- accidentally stabbe my own head re-enacting a scene from "Under Seige" with buddies new SOG knife

was hilarious
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2004, 11:50:07 PM »
I cut my finger with a pocket knife. Playing around if front of mom. She almost had a heartattak. when the blood came ozzing out.

Offline Heiliger

• Copper Member
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2004, 11:53:00 PM »
Name: Some call me Joe

Callsign: "Heiliger"

DOB: Jan '75

Nationality: Czech, German, Polish, English, Irish

Marital Status: Married , 2 kids

Interests: Guns, Martial Arts (22 years), paintball, reading military and religous history, study theology, beer, watching Pride & UFC

Education & CPU speed: HS

Family: 1 mom, 1 dad, 1 sister, 1 dog, 1 white picket fence

Bad Habits:  Running my mouth before my brain

Good Habits: Uhhh... not having too many bad ones?  I don't know

Worst Injury:  Fighting [training] with a guy I haven't lost to in almost a year.  Got sloppy and overconfident and he put me into a leg lock that twists the knee joint ("Heel Hook").  Instead of tapping out, I tried and almost succeeded in escaping three times, before he finally twisted hard and my ACL went "POP!"  :eek:

Stupidest Injury: See above

Ambitions:  To someday land a whoppin' three kills in AH2

Regrets:  Not jummping on my last job offer like I should have

Favorite Authors: Dante Alighieri, Martin Luther, Daniel Deutschlander, Edward Koehler, Flavius Josephus

Favorite aceshigh ride:  Still learning so I haven't settled down on any one yet.  I love the 109F, Mosquito, P-47, Panzer IV, and Ju88

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2004, 12:54:12 AM »
off we go again

Name: Cameron Negrete

Callsign: Skull12

DOB: Jun. 89

Nationality: American (English and Spanish roots.)

Marital Status:  single

Interests: Football and Flying

Education & CPU speed: um Kindergarten and 1-8th Diploma?

Family: 0

Bad Habits:  Forget ful

Good Habits: homework done once i get home.

Worst Injury: Brother Closed door on my hand and cut Artierry and Servered Nerve,  When to hoppitial and got Stiches.  Once home found out i needed surgey.  Was under the knife not once but twice.  Im Sure funked remembers my long scar on my arm.

Stupidest Injury: Being the Idiot i was 7 days before Surgey i figured i go to the skate park.  Long story short i broke my foot at the skate park.

Ambitions:  become a pilot.

Regrets:  not picking german a foreign language.  Would enjoy that much better than spanish.

Favorite Authors:  Anthony Beevor?

Favorite aceshigh ride:  Bf109G2
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2004, 03:46:56 AM »
It's not smart posting your bios on the intardnet like this. Just saying.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline hogenbor

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.lookupinwonder.nl
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2004, 03:55:24 AM »
Gscholz, like I care, I'm bored.

Name: Ronald Hogenboom

Callsign: hogenbor

DOB: May '71

Nationality: Dutch (from the Netherlands for you Americans)

Marital Status: Single

Interests: Photography, concerts & festivals, my oldtimer, WWII aviation

Education & CPU speed: Bachelor's degree in Electrotechnical engineering/don't care

Family: 1 mum, one halfsister

Bad Habits: Quickly irritated

Good Habits: You'll find out

Worst Injury: Sprained ankle playing badminton

Stupidest Injury: See above

Ambitions: Become a world famous photographer

Regrets: Buying an old VW camper last year, had to bring to the scrapyard, it was hopeless

Favorite Authors: Douglas Adams

Favorite aceshigh ride: P-51b

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2004, 05:36:07 AM »
Off topic
« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 09:53:12 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline IK0N

• Copper Member
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2004, 07:15:48 AM »
I have the most fun drinking and out on the town with my Brit buddies, but at the end of the night they all seem to want to injure themselves or someone else along the way... Mechanic you just reiterated that point perfectly... But the laughs will last a lifetime!
IKON

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
Aces High Player Bio.
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2004, 08:08:11 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27
Inappropriate  tmi:eek:

Just trying to add a little humor..I have no regrets so I had to put something there:D
« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 09:53:40 AM by Skuzzy »
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety