Author Topic: Nobel peace laureate claims HIV deliberately created  (Read 2197 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Nobel peace laureate claims HIV deliberately created
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2004, 06:20:41 PM »
Yes dowding all people who disagree with your worldview are some some sort of caricatures...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2004, 06:36:19 PM »
She certainly is saying that it was targeted against Africans. There's a whole "society" of conspiracy nuts that agree with her.

She knows 25 million of the 35 million estimated cases of AIDS world wide are Africans.

She has made this claim before.

Others who would agree with her claim that AIDS was manufactured to offest the population explosion in the 3rd world. They point to a number of US government documents which they claim supports their belief.

Documents like NSSM 200 authored in the early '70s by Henry Kissinger. This document was marked top secret. It was de-classified in '90.

De-population should be the highest priority of US foreign policy towards the Third World.

Reduction of the rate of population in these States [Third World nations] is a matter of vital US national security.

The US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries

Basically, the US has an economic interest in controlling 3rd world populations in order to maintain access to raw materials. "No AIDS for OIL"

As I said I don't believe she is a "crackpot" for saying such a thing. I believe she is conditioned into the idea of being a "victim". As such its easy to accept such non-sense.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2004, 07:03:49 PM »
SOB... yes... whitey hates you.  I have met you and can see why this is true.   I can also sympathize with your plight as it is obvious after meeting you that most of your problems have been caused by whitey keeping you down.

dowding... did it ever occur to you that you are your own caricature?   You are beyond predictable.... and you can rest assured on that.

lazs

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2004, 07:09:12 PM »
Originally posted by Dowding
Roll your eyes all you want. You remind me of one of the self-righteous brothers from a Harry Enfield sketch. Shame you won't understand that, but rest assured that if you caught a clip of it you would know exactly what I mean.

While she might be blaming the West for creating the virus, she is not saying it was created for the express purpose of exterminating the black race.

dowding no scientist here but didnt they trace hiv direct back to siv? and as bioweapon not very useful. takes to long to have effect. and bad as it sounds the mad scientists that make bioweapon are way better at job. they go for high communicability fast effect high lethality. what use a bioweapon like aids not going to do a damn thing to soldier in field or most civilian especially once word gets out.

Offline MrCoffee

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2004, 07:11:50 PM »
Cough *** cough*** I got a cold myself. Anyways I really doubt it because first of all they cant/havent even found a cure for the common cold. Second the aids virus although deadly can be easily contained compared to other diseases. A viral weapon would work very instantaneous, probably best if it were airborne in nature,and  difficult to contain and deal with. Aids is actually a terrible biological weapon. It isnt powerfull enough to kill off an entire society or ethnic group because its too easily contained. Basicaly protected sex and stop eating monkeys will contain it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2004, 07:14:30 PM by MrCoffee »

Offline stantond

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2004, 07:16:06 PM »
Unfortunately, the notion that AIDs was created by the whites to kill blacks has been stated among Black Clergy as well.  Which I find surprising since most religion(s) which are not pagan encourage marriage, manogomy, and/or abstinence.  During the black death in medieval times they had all sorts or weird ideas then too.  Too bad science isn't really helping here.  But then rational thought is a deliberate conscious act and emotions are much stronger.

If we must blame some western peoples, I vote we blame the French!

Regards,

Malta

storch

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2004, 07:23:59 PM »
Originally posted by stantond
Unfortunately, the notion that AIDs was created by the whites to kill blacks has been stated among Black Clergy as well.  Which I find surprising since most religion(s) which are not pagan encourage marriage, manogomy, and/or abstinence.  During the black death in medieval times they had all sorts or weird ideas then too.  Too bad science isn't really helping here.  But then rational thought is a deliberate conscious act and emotions are much stronger.

If we must blame some western peoples, I vote we blame the French!

Regards,

Malta

Stop it! Stop it this instant!  We don't need another unilateral and unconditional surrender and a flood of arms on the world market.  :D

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2004, 07:37:39 PM »
If we really wanted to depopulate Africa, we wouldn't have to spread a virus, we could just flood Africa with machettes and wait.  Wouldn't take all that long till they chopped each other up and into extinction.  Sadly history is clear on that.

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline RTSigma

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2004, 07:44:11 PM »
Aides is not that serious. I have aides. They help me lose weight.

As for AIDS, wow. Nice accusations.

Sigma of VF-17 JOLLY ROGERS

Offline OIO

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2004, 07:58:03 PM »
Well maybe the CIA experimented with monkeys as they researched for an effective bioweapon

but the critter escaped and got on a flight to africa where it got raped

and the rest is history.

see? I can also make up kooky conspiracies... see sig.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2004, 08:07:14 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
SOB... yes... whitey hates you.  I have met you and can see why this is true.   I can also sympathize with your plight as it is obvious after meeting you that most of your problems have been caused by whitey keeping you down.

Right on, brother!
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
"I am moist like bacon"

storch

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2004, 09:27:55 PM »
Originally posted by bigsky
http://www.kimdutoit.com/dr/essays.php?id=P82

The fact is that Rhodesia exported food.  Zimbabwe...........well why even go there.  No doubt Ms. DuToit is a racist and so am I. :rolleyes:

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2004, 09:34:21 PM »
No War for Yams!:mad:

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2004, 10:41:48 PM »
I think we know where the term "wild monkey sex" came from, and why.  What we just didnt know was it would start an epidemic.

But then without someone willing to hump a primate, MG would not exist.

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"