Author Topic: Culero, this is what I was talking about  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Culero, this is what I was talking about
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2005, 10:58:57 AM »
Lazs2 You do dot resort to the kind of Cr*p that That fella resorts too.

Therefore Yes I will respond to you but I'm tired of every time I join a discussion on this board that fella pops up and starts mouthing off. Spouting  personaly insulting crap. Nobody else seems to feel the need to resort to such bull, so no probs there. It feels like Jackal1 has some wierd internet fixation with me. Of course I'm not dumb enough to think that everyone is going to agree. But it would be nice if people read the bloody posts properly and could respond in turn wihout resorting to "amerihater, eurotard, ghey, blah blah blah bloody blah" Honestly it seems like a little boys playground where you go pick on the different guy and bully the **** out of him albeit verbaly, its is a sad sack of crap when grown adults can't express themselves without that nonsense

Why did I come back with a new identity because that pillock continualy fixated on the old one just like now and was frankly a bloody rude a**hole.

So enough of him and no probs with the rest of you! Hope the holliday weekend is going well.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2005, 01:05:46 PM »
Originally posted by Skydancer
I give up. Civility is beyond you so I'll use language you understand.Jackle1 its quite obvious you are a sad fugger who lives out your macho fantasies on this BBs. Your only joy in life seems to be in picking whover doesn't bow down and feed your pathetic arrogant ego, and brow beating them with your complete bullsh*t. As for being a basher of the US have you actualy read any of the Sh*t that you type about the UK or Europe. You are an ignorant F***wit. Be gone from my life bellybutton (thing in the middle of a polo )

Well, I believe I have allready told ya a few times that I could care less what an idiot`s opinion of me is. Read that as you.
  I`ll give ya this much...I can cetainly see where anything resembling macho to you would curl your lace panties. It doesn`t matter where you are at , you are still defined as a wuss. I hate limp wrist whiners such as yourself.

As for being a basher of the US have you actualy read any of the Sh*t that you type about the UK or Europe.

Once again you prove that you are totaly lost and wrapped up in stupitidy.
  Read this very carefully and maybe, just maybe it might get through to you. I could give a rat`s *** less about the affairs of the U.K. or Europe.
  Now give it a rest. It`s Easter, moron.
  Knowing that I am wasting my breath I`ll repeat it for you since it seems you are too dense to grasp anything on the first lap. You have no credibility here. You blew that all on your own.
 No one here is going to buy into the lame "Big Ole Bully Jackal won`t have a conversation and is pickin on l`il ole me" horse biscuits. You have bailed on every thread and conversation you have been in to date when it became obvious that someone allready had or was about to prove one of your brilliant points less than knowlegable. You then wait until someone makes what appears to you as an anti U.S. statement, at which time you attempt to latch onto their apron strings and hang on. Even then you get left on your face in the kitchen floor holding your breath , kickin and screaming.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 01:27:51 PM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2005, 01:18:39 PM »
Originally posted by Skydancer
Why did I come back with a new identity because that pillock continualy fixated on the old one just like now and was frankly a bloody rude a**hole.

Friggen hilarious.
Pssst......... here`s your sign.
Hit the search button at the top of the page. Type Zulu7 in the litttle box  and hit search.
  Geeeeez....it says Persona Non Grata.
OK, now do the same for Americon. Well I`ll  be.........it says Persona Non Grata also.
You came back with a new ID...no make that 2 new IDs because you were booted and banned under the old ones.
  You think maybe it was because you were having the text temper tantrums when your anti U.S. BS was getting nailed to the wall and you couldn`t handle it without going off into outer space? You think? :rofl

Just because you are not the coldest beer in the fridge, don`t think for a minute that everyone else is brain dead also.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 01:20:48 PM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2005, 08:50:06 AM »
skymincer... I was being speciofic and I believe that it your style to throw a bomb in the form of some lefty empty headed post and then get all pouty when anyone calls you on it... you become nonresposnive in that your reply is rarely on subject (british debating style I assume).

You are never specifc and rearely have any real facts or grasp of the subject.   you tend to be dishonest about your handle until cornered and all pouty and full of blame when caught... it is never your fault.   You want to insult but cry when insulted back..

Now you appear to be blaming jakal for all your problems here.

lazs