Author Topic: An observation.  (Read 1056 times)

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
An observation.
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2004, 01:52:11 PM »
Dammmmm....

I was hoping HT was gonna "Release the Hounds of Hell" upon tinpot.

:D

WTG HT :aok

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
An observation.
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2004, 02:00:39 PM »
Originally posted by Skydancer
Eh?

So?

Does that mean only your opinion is valid?

Enlighten me!

No ...but the thread had died a peacefull death 4 days ago and you come along and pick at the scab.

This board is owned by HTC so your freedom of speech rights are null and void.

Come to my house and insult me ... see how fast your *** gets booted out the door ... my house ... my rules ... take your freedom of speech and stick it. Same applies here.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
An observation.
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2004, 06:45:27 PM »
A thought, we may be dealing more with how american and european culture views communication in this venue. Hitech owns this BBS and we must play by his rules. On this BBS we are Hitech's "guests". Still again how we perceive the invitation to respond in this Forum may be different than how Tinpot's culture expects to be able to respond.

In the end Hitech has the final word and he has been a long suffering and excellent Host.:)
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
An observation.
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2004, 06:47:56 PM »
tinpot

my apologies to yourself if I have made a miscalculation of what country you are located.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.