Author Topic: A plea to the larger squads.......  (Read 2298 times)

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
A plea to the larger squads.......
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2005, 09:47:01 PM »
Fly in MA, get MA.

Try the multiple events that are organized and have an attempt at balance and specific strategic goals.

Friday and Sunday Squad ops, scenarios, all need to be more populated, just sayin.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2005, 11:29:25 PM »
Originally posted by ROCrats
Fly in MA, get MA.

Try the multiple events that are organized and have an attempt at balance and specific strategic goals.

The 'Fly MA, get MA" is true to a certain extent and has to be contended with , but the MA is also ever changing in trends , etc. Some good, some bad. Usualy it`s the players who  change things around eventualy if it is a bad trend. The players are what makes the MA tick.

The events just don`t cut it for me and a lot of others. For those that enjoy them , that`s great, but for me it`s a practice in tedious boredom .
  I`m a certified MA addict. You can have the rest.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2005, 09:06:30 AM »
I think on those nights where we have so many people, folks should all head to the combat arena and do some historical buff runs.

~AoM~

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2005, 11:18:41 AM »
hey... if even guys like jakal are finding this form of so called "strat" and gameplay boring then it has got to have really gotten to the point of frustrating suckyness.

lazs

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2005, 12:52:34 PM »
Yea, guys like me, the ones who get into total gameplay in the MA as it is setup for, find it disgusting.
  Man, I can imagine how horrific it is for guys like you, who are not into total gameplay, but only a small part of it.
  (Not that there`s anything wrong with that) :D

And just to think that you thought the porking of fuel was the End `O Times. sheesh
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2005, 01:02:13 PM »
got to admit.... It has gotten even worse....  You got to admit tho that you and I being on the same side of this thing is strange indeed.

Your assesment of my style is accurate BTW.

lazs

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2005, 01:07:57 PM »
Yea, I know it`s sorta sad really. We gotta find somebody else to knife fight with on the BBS as much as allowed here anymore. I think some folks figured out that we weren`t too serious and spoiled the fun.
  Seriously though, the crap that`s going on kills gameplay for anyone in any area it is used no matter what your game preference is.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2005, 01:14:20 PM »
It was a lot more fun when you were the main satan and I could make fun of your handle.

lazs
Public Relations Officer For the BK's

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2005, 01:20:17 PM »
:D