Author Topic: Iran  (Read 2992 times)

Offline lada

• Silver Member
Iran
« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2005, 08:23:11 AM »
Originally posted by Flyboy
but, but, but....

if iran is only pretending to hate israel, why does she send, sponser and train terrorists?

muhehehe.... ehmmm where did you read that Iran sponsore   terrorist?

Its as objetive statement as fact, that US is full of terrorist (viz. idiot who were sending antrax etc.... )

So basicaly if you see things that easy, that you can claim "iran support terrorist" , then its true, that " US support terrorist"

Better dont post your source of information, because if you have it from same source like info about Iraq, i will go probably rofl
« Last Edit: January 20, 2005, 08:26:19 AM by lada »

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Iran
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2005, 02:52:43 PM »
But it's nice to know that you think europeans should be proud of "wearing the pants" because they started yet another war of racial holocaust, conquest and annhilation where some 250,000 people - most of them innocent women and children - were shot, starved blown up or killed in other greusome ways...

I just wanted to remind people of your own origin. Don't get me wrong Grunherz I have nothing personal against you, really. I just detest the way you position yourself above others by the simple fact that you moved to another country. Sadly it doesn't change who you are or where you come from. So get off your high horse, while you pathetically try to insult Europe you insult yourself.

The attrocities were committed by your nation, not mine. And you're right, they truly are nothing to laugh about.

Your stance, however, is.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2005, 03:22:58 PM »
I dont deny my heritage, where do you get that idea?  I accept all the good and bad about it, how can I not?

My posts dealt with europe taking on a greater military leadership responsibilty in the UN  as the independant EU army grows. You will note, however, that YOU made a big deal about europeans wearing pants because some got delusions of genocidal grandeur yet again.  I thought it was sick.

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
Iran
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2005, 04:05:56 PM »
Originally posted by patrone
Moronic use of tanks? This was the "Tanktactics" used by most countrys at that time. But, its easy to talk, when you can read a history book 60 years after. And, if you didīnt know it "blixtkieg was an inovation to tactics, made by the Germans.

If you didn't know it, "blixtkieg" was not invented by the Germans. The theories and tactics came from B.H. Lidell Hart, a Brit. Unfortunately, only Guderian truly understood them at the time. He may have built the Blitzkrieg, but he didn't invent it.

French tanks were superior at the time. The Panzer Mk1 was supposed to be a training tank. However their tactics were flawed, using them as almost individual infantry support, spread out across the front, instead of the armored spearhead we know & love.

...but don't get your panties in a bunch. American tanks sucked even at the end of the war, and the US tank destroyer doctrine was a very dismal failure.

Offline lada

• Silver Member
Iran
« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2005, 04:49:33 PM »
For those who count that US army could invade Iran from 2 sides.... ummm

one more interesting link

but this one made me realy rofl :D
http://www.irna.ir/?SAB=OK&LANG=EN&PART=_ARCHIVE&TYPE=_NARCHIVE&id=20050120201538F01

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Iran
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2005, 04:56:21 PM »
Well Grun as you might or might not remember the disaster personally touches me too (through marriage of a relative) so I don't think it's a laughing matter.

Wasn't nice to lose a familymember. He was also one of the funnyest guys I've known. Shot by Serb artillery while shopping in the city.

Anyway, to me your views seem awfully harsh sometimes. I know I could never think the way you're thinking.

Edit: Lada do you seriously think that the Afghans could do more than just 'firmly protest' if the US army wanted to stomp the presidential palace let alone pass through the country? :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2005, 04:59:06 PM by Siaf__csf »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2005, 04:59:28 PM »
Which views exactly?

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Iran
« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2005, 05:02:57 PM »
I meant your general stance towards europe. You really give the impression that you hate everything it stands for.

Am I right or am I right?

Hey it's no Disneyland.. but still?

Offline lada

• Silver Member
Iran
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2005, 05:04:21 PM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf

Edit: Lada do you seriously think that the Afghans could do more than just 'firmly protest' if the US army wanted to stomp the presidential palace let alone pass through the country? :rolleyes:

Yes i belive, that US can not enter afghanistan and use it for attacking another country, specialy, while UN forces are in.

Do you think that your leaders should ignore will of democratic republic of afghanistan ? :D

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2005, 05:07:02 PM »
Nah, there's lots I like about europe.  In fact I see myself as a European patriot who is concerned about the political/moral direction the continent is taking.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Iran
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2005, 05:17:40 PM »
Well that's good to hear Grun.

Lada: I might be wrong but I consider Afghanistan an occupied country at the moment. Sure it has the new government   - which owes it's existence to the U.S.

I seriously doubt that anything would happen if the push came to shove.

Maybe an UN resolution which would get vetoed by the U.S. :D

Offline lada

• Silver Member
Iran
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2005, 05:51:54 PM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf

Lada: I might be wrong but I consider Afghanistan an occupied country at the moment. Sure it has the new government   - which owes it's existence to the U.S.

Seccurity forces in afghanistan belongs to UN and US handed it to UN some 3 year ago or so.

http://www.unama-afg.org/about/index.html#mandate

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
Iran
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2005, 06:25:16 PM »
So WOW!  Unbelievable!
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline weaselsan

• Silver Member
Iran
« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2005, 06:30:08 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
Do you support Bush starting a "defacto war" without Congressional approval?

The president cannot declare war, he can only ask for a declaration of war from Congress. The last time a state of war was declared was on Japan. Germany declared war on the U.S. (not exactly the sharpest pencils in the box I guess). Bush  ask for and recieved (Under the war powers act) authority for military action against Iraq. The WMD's was only one of several reasons for this. After Iraq's defeat in the 90's they agreed to a CEASE FIRE if certain conditions where met,among these was a northern and southern NO FLY ZONE to be patroled by coalition aircraft. And weapons inspectors would have unlimited access to any where they chose to search. After eight years of fireing on our aircraft (a violation of the cease fire agreement) as well as throwing the inspectors out of the country (another violation of the cease fire. and 16,356 UN resolutions informing Sadass to knock it off or they'll pass another resolution, action was taken. If Iran where to participate in any way with hostile activites against the Iraqi government (I'll let you come up with a definition,I can think of dozens) We will provide Freedom to the Iranian people.

Offline lada

• Silver Member
Iran
« Reply #179 on: January 21, 2005, 05:16:22 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Nah, there's lots I like about europe.  In fact I see myself as a European patriot who is concerned about the political/moral direction the continent is taking.

umm how much time did you spend in Europe in past years, that you have so good overview about europian directions ?

btw what directions do you mean, coz there are huge diferences among europian countries