Author Topic: Bush Tapes  (Read 1445 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2005, 10:26:51 AM »
raider... 70 mph is not 5 mph over the speed limit in a school zone.. you will indeed be jailed if you go 70 in a school zone (or should be)

lazs

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2005, 12:49:52 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
raider... 70 mph is not 5 mph over the speed limit in a school zone.. you will indeed be jailed if you go 70 in a school zone (or should be)

lazs

yeah but your quote was using a guy who went 5 over complaining about a guy that does 70 in a school zone. Now you switch that to a guy that does 30 over talking about a guy who does 70 over maybe you see where I am coming from.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Bush Tapes
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2005, 12:59:55 PM »
I dont see where you are coming from.

Offline Mighty1

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2005, 01:03:17 PM »
Originally posted by Raider179
27...but there you go trying to think

If you think Condi is gonna be the next president I gotta say you are friggin retarded.

He was asking your age not your IQ.

But thanks for the info anyway. Of course we kinda already knew the answer.:lol
I have been reborn a new man!

Notice I never said a better man.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
when history writes Bush as one of the greatest Presidents of all time ....
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2005, 01:04:15 PM »
your grandchildren can tell their children how you despised him

LOL LOL LOL
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2005, 02:02:14 PM »
Originally posted by Mighty1
He was asking your age not your IQ.

But thanks for the info anyway. Of course we kinda already knew the answer.:lol

You got something to say do it. I see you say I am not intelligent but you post nothing to back it up. Nice attempt at some lame bellybutton humor though. Havent heard that one since the 70s.

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2005, 02:04:38 PM »
Originally posted by Saurdaukar
I dont see where you are coming from.

Its about the pot calling the kettle black.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2005, 08:50:59 AM »
so raider... some laws are ok for you to break but not others because of.... severity?

Bush doing a line of coke in his youth gives him no right to make laws against a dealer selling crack to kids?

Going five miles over the speed limit on purpose is breaking the law and by your logic you would be a hypocrite to talk about someone going 70 in a school zone or.... is your contention that if you go 5 mph over then you have bought on to everyone who goes five mph over?   How bout 10?  20?  30?

how bout someone who got his licence taken away for speeding and now doesn't speed?  Is he a hypocrite if he tells people he was wrong in the past and thinks that speeders should be punished?

lazs

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2005, 10:17:54 AM »
so raider... some laws are ok for you to break but not others because of.... severity?

Bush doing a line of coke in his youth gives him no right to make laws against a dealer selling crack to kids?

Going five miles over the speed limit on purpose is breaking the law and by your logic you would be a hypocrite to talk about someone going 70 in a school zone or.... is your contention that if you go 5 mph over then you have bought on to everyone who goes five mph over?   How bout 10?  20?  30?

how bout someone who got his licence taken away for speeding and now doesn't speed?  Is he a hypocrite if he tells people he was wrong in the past and thinks that speeders should be punished?

lazs

I am sorry but comparing speeding to drug use is not really the point. Speeding doesnt affect one's mental capacity they way drugs have been proven to.

Severity is defintely a factor. Do you really think Bush did A line of coke? He was a rich man doing a rich mans drug and my guess would be plenty of it.

Hmmm telling them they are wrong..no
Going around funding police efforts to give other speeders tickets...yep

Now see I got from that article that Bush says its ok to lie(or not tell the whole truth, which my mom always said is still lying even if its not technically) rather that fess up for the good of the kids. Awww isn't he so considerate. Like kids use the president for a role model these days. They all try to act like eminem and 50cent.  I propose the real reason he doesn't talk about it is because he was really addicted and doesnt want to have to talk about it not because he is looking out for the kids. He just found a diplomatic way of avoiding the situation.

But enough bush bashin for me today. I just think its a sad state of affairs when the best we got is him and his spineless buddy kerry.

FYI I think bush was 35 if I remember right when he quit/found jesus. Not exactly his youth.

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
Bush Tapes
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2005, 10:19:44 AM »
Originally posted by TweetyBird
Bush doesn't bother me, but those who think he's Jesus Christ do bother me - well scare me in a freaky sort of way.

He's NOT?:(

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2005, 02:57:59 PM »
raider... you seem to be saying that you think Bush is still doing coke but busting other casual users.   Is that correct?

Would it be wrong for a former burglar to vote to increase the penalties on burglary?

oh... and 35 is not youth?  The man is allmost 60 now ... that was more than two decades ago or.... about the same length of time that you have been on the earth if you don't count the crapping your diaper years.   Are you saying that none of your opinions have changed in your lifetime?

lazs
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 03:00:12 PM by lazs2 »

Offline Horn

• Silver Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2005, 03:10:43 PM »

oh... and 35 is not youth?  The man is allmost 60 now ... that was more than two decades ago or.... about the same length of time that you have been on the earth if you don't count the crapping your diaper years. Are you saying that none of your opinions have changed in your lifetime?

lazs

Sort of skirting the issue there lazs.

Bottom line: Bush is making people pay for transgressions he himself comitted and never paid for.

You see no hypocrisy?

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2005, 03:24:25 PM »
Originally posted by Horn
Sort of skirting the issue there lazs.

Bottom line: Bush is making people pay for transgressions he himself comitted and never paid for.

You see no hypocrisy?

Not at all.  I'm not surprised you'll make that stretch, though.

You're suggesting that once you do something wrong, you must forever give people a free pass to commit the same wrong?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2005, 03:39:37 PM »
Originally posted by Martlet

You're suggesting that once you do something wrong, you must forever give people a free pass to commit the same wrong?

sure

isn't that the way we all raised our own children? :rolleyes:
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2005, 03:55:09 PM »
Originally posted by Martlet

Yeah with drugs that is what I am saying. Now, murder, burglary, and lots of other stuff that is not the case.