Author Topic: Yet another reason why people disgust me.  (Read 3528 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Yet another reason why people disgust me.
« Reply #195 on: February 28, 2005, 08:41:50 AM »
hadn't heard that one yet...you should probly start a new thread.

from the description... I would agree that the CC holder was a very brave man and potentially saved a lot of lives.

lazs

storch

« Reply #196 on: February 28, 2005, 09:03:26 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
hadn't heard that one yet...you should probly start a new thread.

from the description... I would agree that the CC holder was a very brave man and potentially saved a lot of lives.

lazs

yes indeed.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
« Reply #197 on: February 28, 2005, 09:03:52 AM »
Now we could actually question the sanity in arming mentally unstable civillians with automatic assault rifles.

What enabled the luny to go on his murdering rampage in the first place? He had free access to military grade weaponry. If he would have been armed with a pistol or a revolver, he would have caused much less damage.

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
« Reply #198 on: February 28, 2005, 09:14:31 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
Porsche?  Face it Raider, you would have stood there and done nothing.   As for your "Takes a real man" chit, save it for someone who cares.   Raider, I still believe it was "Felonious Assault", if so, it would be a legit shooting.  Handgun would be confiscated for about 5-6 months, then turned back over after the investigation.  

Karaya

You have no clue about what I would do. And I stand by what I said your not a real man if you have to shoot someone to stop a fight. Your a wuss and an internet tard. I care nothing of your opinion.

storch

« Reply #199 on: February 28, 2005, 09:18:16 AM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
Now we could actually question the sanity in arming mentally unstable civillians with automatic assault rifles.

What enabled the luny to go on his murdering rampage in the first place? He had free access to military grade weaponry. If he would have been armed with a pistol or a revolver, he would have caused much less damage.

thats why most of yurope should be unarmed.  every war you guys create has caused us to go over there and teach you to play nice with your inbred selves.  When we become the undisputed rulers of the world we ought not allow you guys to even own cutlery. :D

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
« Reply #200 on: February 28, 2005, 09:23:20 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2

Raider.. you are acting like a moron.   You may or may not have solved it with your fists.. Have you ever done anything like that?   I take it you are a young strong guy tho?  will you allways be so?  what will your story be when you get older or... gawd forbid.. infirm like the guy who shot his girlfriends landlord?   What will you do?  will you simply hide and get more locks on your door?

lazs

Yes, pulled a guy that was jumped by 6 people outside of a bar off the ground amid the ass-kicking and got him out of there.

5.9 220lbs 27 years old

I love how you guys tell me I am defending the attacker (when I am not, I am just saying shooting him is not justified) the turn around and defend shooting an unarmed person. Only in America do they think your a wuss if you dont shoot people. jeez

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #201 on: February 28, 2005, 09:53:18 AM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf

Well the fact being on that subject just more enforces the need for CC.
Weapons, any weapons, any type of weapons, are available to people who wish to do harm or commit crime. It`s that way in every country whether it is admitted or not.
That`s the point. Some people say if they would only outlaw weapon this wouldn`t occur.
That`s just simply BS. The weapons have always been there, available to those who wish to acquire them and will always be available. That`s one of the main reasons that CC is so important.
Most of these people don`t run down to Wally World and purchase something to go on a rampage with.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #202 on: February 28, 2005, 09:55:10 AM »
Originally posted by Raider179
Yes, pulled a guy that was jumped by 6 people outside of a bar off the ground amid the ass-kicking and got him out of there.

5.9 220lbs 27 years old

I love how you guys tell me I am defending the attacker (when I am not, I am just saying shooting him is not justified) the turn around and defend shooting an unarmed person. Only in America do they think your a wuss if you dont shoot people. jeez

If you WITNESS A FELONY In progress moron, which this was, you can shoot.  

I'll refrain from insulting you more.  You're trolling now.  

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
« Reply #203 on: February 28, 2005, 10:11:12 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
If you WITNESS A FELONY In progress moron, which this was, you can shoot.  

I'll refrain from insulting you more.  You're trolling now.  

Karaya

Oh really? So if you see someone steal a car you can shoot them? NO you cant. You can't shoot people to protect property, only life.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
« Reply #204 on: February 28, 2005, 10:15:20 AM »
thats why most of yurope should be unarmed. every war you guys create has caused us to go over there and teach you to play nice with your inbred selves. When we become the undisputed rulers of the world we ought not allow you guys to even own cutlery.

You are the legacy of us inbreds, but whatever plays your violine I guess.

I learned the use of the assault rifle in the army and as far as I care it can stay down there. Surprisingly I don't see people going on murderous rampages with assault rifles down here. Surprisingly I haven't encountered a single moment in my life where I would have even thought of having to use a deadly weapon.

I've never been shot at, I've never ran for my life, I've never hit a person in anger in fact I'm hard pressed to even remember the last time I saw a person get physically assaulted in real life.

And I prefer it that way. I wouldn't want to live in constant fear (that's what your weapon mania is ultimately admit it or not.)

Yes, it is kinda hard for you to think that someone lives in an enviroment where he has no need to think for his personal protection regardless if he walks in the public or stays at home. I have no doubt for that.

Amazing, isn't it?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2005, 10:19:14 AM by Siaf__csf »

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
« Reply #205 on: February 28, 2005, 10:24:40 AM »
http://www.ag.state.oh.us/web_applications/concealcarry/documents/cc_booklet20040319-300.pdf

Defense of Others
A person may defend another only if the protected person
would have had the right to use self-defense. Under Ohio law, a
person may defend family members, friends or strangers. However,just as if he were protecting himself, a person cannot use any more force than is reasonable and necessary to prevent the harm threatened.

A defendant, who claims he used deadly force to protect
another, has to prove that he reasonably and honestly believed that the person he protected was in immediate danger of serious bodily harm or death and that deadly force was the only way to protect theperson from that danger. Furthermore, the defendant must alsoshow that the protected person was not at fault for creating thesituation and did not have a duty to leave or avoid the situation.

WARNING:
The law specifically discourages citizens from taking
matters into their own hands and acting as law enforcement
agents. This is true even if the person thinks he is performing a
good deed by protecting someone or helping law enforcement.
The Ohio Supreme Court has ruled that a person risks criminal
charges if he interferes in a struggle and protects the person who
was at fault, even if he mistakenly believed that person did not
create the situation.
In other words, if you misinterpret a situation and interfere,
you may face criminal charges because your use of deadly force
is not justified. If you do not know all the facts and interfere,
you will not be justified to use force. It does not matter that you
mistakenly believed another was in danger and not at fault.
Of greater concern than risking criminal charges is the fact
that you may be putting yourself and others in danger. If you
use your handgun to interfere in a situation, and an officer
arrives on the scene, the officer will not be able to tell if you are
the criminal or if you are the Good Samaritan.
Ohio law does not encourage vigilantism. A license to
carry a concealed handgun does not deputize you as a law
enforcement agent. Officers are trained to protect members of
the community, handle all types of situations and enforce the
law. Do not allow the privilege to carry a concealed handgun
give you a false sense of security or empowerment. Let law
enforcement officers do their job. If you want to be a Good
Samaritan, call the police.

Conclusion: Self-Defense Issues
If the defendant fails to prove any one of the three conditions
for self-defense or defense of another, he fails to justify his use of
deadly force. If convicted, an individual will be sentenced accordingly.

Defense of Property
There must be immediate threat of serious bodily harm or
death in order to use deadly force. Protecting property alone does
not allow for the use of deadly force. Therefore, a property owner
may use reasonable, but not deadly, force when he honestly believesthat the force will protect his property from harm.If a person’s property is being attacked or threatened, he may
not use deadly force unless he reasonably believes it was the onlyway to protect himself or another from being killed or receivingserious bodily harm.

Deadly force can never be used to protect property only.
Deadly force can never be used solely to protect property no matterwhere the threat to the property occurs.

A “wrongful death” lawsuit is a
common legal action for money damages brought by the survivors
of a victim who was killed. The victim or his survivors must prove
that it is more probable than not that the defendant’s use of force
was inappropriate or excessive and it caused the victim’s injuries
or death. If this is proven, the victim or his survivors may be
entitled to recover money from the defendant as punishment and/or compensation, even if the victim was breaking the law at the time force was used against him.

Because of the serious consequences in the use of deadly
force, it should always be a last option for resolving a problem.problem. If you have a problem, you should consider other ways of resolving the problem first.

All straight from Ohio's Concealed Carry Law...

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #206 on: February 28, 2005, 01:14:54 PM »
Elfie, I'm sorry man I was raised to stick up for people, especially in a situation like this. It isn't "net ninja", "Intardnet" stuff. It is the way I was raised. This goes back to the addage that (with the seven pus$$ies standing in line) "all seven pu$$ises are waiting for one radish to intervene, and until one radish intervens, they are in a holding pattern". It is classic dispersal of responsibility.

My only other comment in this thread was not directed to you. Read it again carefully, I am pretty sure you will agree it doesnt apply to you :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #207 on: February 28, 2005, 02:24:55 PM »
Originally posted by Raider179
http://www.ag.state.oh.us/web_applications/concealcarry/documents/cc_booklet20040319-300.pdf

Defense of Others
A person may defend another only if the protected person
would have had the right to use self-defense. Under Ohio law, a
person may defend family members, friends or strangers. However,just as if he were protecting himself, a person cannot use any more force than is reasonable and necessary to prevent the harm threatened.

A defendant, who claims he used deadly force to protect
another, has to prove that he reasonably and honestly believed that the person he protected was in immediate danger of serious bodily harm or death and that deadly force was the only way to protect theperson from that danger. Furthermore, the defendant must alsoshow that the protected person was not at fault for creating thesituation and did not have a duty to leave or avoid the situation.

All straight from Ohio's Concealed Carry Law...

Thanks for proving my point.

Next....

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
« Reply #208 on: February 28, 2005, 02:45:04 PM »
Heres the full video...

Careful strong language and violence

http://www.packing.org/talk/thread.jsp/36195/

His SA is terrible if he thought that the black guy wasnt gonna hit him. Around here we call that getting caught slippin.