Author Topic: AH Novel/Short Story....  (Read 1444 times)

Offline SunTracker

• Silver Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2005, 06:34:38 PM »
Salmon, and drank the pure, refreshing, omega 3 fatty acids straight from the salmons blood veins.

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2005, 06:54:07 PM »
Suntracker woke up from another acid trip with a salmon sticking out of his rear...

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2005, 06:55:41 PM »
and said "There's something fishy about all this."
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2005, 07:04:35 PM »
the fish retorted: Your colon is the adobe of my spawn. Fear me, for the salmon's time has come

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2005, 07:09:11 PM »
Just then suntracker ripped a huge fart, sending the salmon flying across the room.
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2005, 07:35:04 PM »
at which point SpitfiremkV picked it up, licked it clean and placed it back in the water.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2005, 08:00:04 PM »
we're slipping into the realm of metaphysicis, children, because it has been established a while a go that SpitfirekV has been blown to bits-oh, ye cruel fate for such a gentle, noble soul...

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2005, 08:30:47 PM »
Just then the new Pope, Benidict the 16th bursts in the room to exorcise the demon/ghost of spitfiremkv.

Offline SunTracker

• Silver Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2005, 08:35:19 PM »
But unfortunately, a group of gun wielding Republicans had just finished watching an unedited version of Saving Private Ryan, and subsequently shot the new Pope to death (him being a former Nazi and all).

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2005, 08:36:21 PM »
Thus marking the end of the shortest popedom ever.

Offline SunTracker

• Silver Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2005, 08:38:42 PM »
Suddenly, George W Bush came parachuting down in the middle of Paris France, when...

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2005, 08:41:29 PM »
Suddenly, Franklin Delano Roosevelt rolled up in a cloud of dust, came to a screeching halt and said...
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline SunTracker

• Silver Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2005, 08:53:49 PM »
"Feed this machine gun for me Georgey Boy, wees about to retake Paris!"

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2005, 09:36:05 PM »
His next statement was that it wouldn't take long, being France was going to be conquered........again.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
AH Novel/Short Story....
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2005, 09:39:20 PM »
When the sound of the machine gun chambering a round was made...President Chirac showed up waving a white flag.