Author Topic: problem ive been having  (Read 1062 times)

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
problem ive been having
« on: May 15, 2005, 08:49:23 AM »
I have been in the MA for 3 days, and all that I have encountered, is Hoing/Gangbangers/BNZers. It seems you can never find a 1on 1 battle. Without one of these things happening to you. I didnt see this as much in ah1, and I wonder why so much of it is happening now. Makes me kinda mad. Heck you got to go to the DA to get a real nice good fight.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 10:00:07 AM »
So....................what`s the problem? :)
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 10:02:18 AM »
Problem is, its so hard to find a good fight!

Offline IownU

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2005, 10:12:44 AM »
jetb123 i understand for me its tryin to find a one on one fight so i can learn how to fight in a fighter but in the ma it is impossible BnZers is understandable in an La7 or La5 cause that is what they where made for but Bnz in a moss or IL2 or spit its out of hand and hoin i dont think that will ever stop hoin is not winning a fight to me you lose a fight with hoin

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2005, 10:13:55 AM »
i think people see what they want to see.

other night i was in a more or less 1 v 1 , we were both turning an looping with no one getting the advantage, i came over the top of a loop and started down looking for him , i guess he was starting up into a loop going the other way and we hit , it happened so fast we didn't even have time to shoot.

he then sent me a msg, (i have ch200 turned off) and he said i "rammed" him on purpose.

if you want to find 1 v 1 in the MA hang around the edges of a big battle, you can find lone planes to play with.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 10:18:52 AM by john9001 »

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
problem ive been having
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 10:18:03 AM »
Sorry, but, the MA is not a 1v1 arena. It is also not the place to "learn" to fly fighters. Oh, you can do both....but, only if you are willing to put up with the afore mentioned "problems". :)
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2005, 10:34:17 AM »
Well I know how to fly fighters, what I dont know how to do is. If someone is comming head on or just a little bit sideways of me ill think we are merging. at the end it turns out the plane turns into my plane and gets a shoot. Also everytime I find a good fight, out of nowhere a plane comes then bam im gone. Its so frustrating. The Ma has turned into arena of cheap kills, and getting your kills stolen.

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
problem ive been having
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 11:19:48 AM »
I see a young grasshopper that needs training "in the dark side of the force"
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2005, 11:24:58 AM »
Eh?  I ran into Jetb plenty of times 1v1 the other night.  Stop dwelling on the bad and focus on the good, young Padawan.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2005, 11:48:43 AM »
Originally posted by jetb123
3/10 whine. not original enough.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Re: problem ive been having
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2005, 01:15:38 PM »
I have been in the MA for 3 days, and all that I have encountered, is Hoing/Gangbangers/BNZers. It seems you can never find a 1on 1 battle. Without one of these things happening to you. I didnt see this as much in ah1, and I wonder why so much of it is happening now. Makes me kinda mad. Heck you got to go to the DA to get a real nice good fight.

Never thought I'd say this but... I agree with you jetb. ;)

Been looking at IL2 myself since they increased arena size to 128. If the stick setup worked as well as AH, I wouldn't be typing this.

Offline IownU

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2005, 03:12:02 PM »
sorry i happen to think the MA is a good place to learn how to fly after the basics has been learned you learn by film and dieing you got to study your film so you know what you did wrong

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
problem ive been having
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2005, 03:43:14 PM »
Originally posted by LTARkilz
sorry i happen to think the MA is a good place to learn how to fly after the basics has been learned you learn by film and dieing you got to study your film so you know what you did wrong

Then as I said...."but, only if you are willing to put up with the afore mentioned "problems".  :)"
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2005, 05:16:30 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
Eh?  I ran into Jetb plenty of times 1v1 the other night.  Stop dwelling on the bad and focus on the good, young Padawan.

-- Todd/Leviathn
Lol i cherry picked Nath, and you saddled up on my six and took me down. Then I cherry picked you when you were fighting with some other guy. You call that 1v1? :D

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2005, 06:16:09 PM »
Lol i cherry picked Nath, and you saddled up on my six and took me down. Then I cherry picked you when you were fighting with some other guy. You call that 1v1? :D

Might wanna fine tune that memory.

-- Todd/Leviathn