Author Topic: Excuse me if im wrong but...  (Read 3581 times)

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Excuse me if im wrong but...
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2005, 01:54:41 PM »
MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Not hardly.
:rofl

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2005, 02:54:49 PM »
Dear Mr. Shot,

What could be more constructive than supporting the correct course of action or less constructive than supporting two wrongs make a right thinking. If you see inappropriate behavior, record it and send it to the proper authorities.

Are you suggesting I saw a school of internet tough guy vigilante heroes, baited my hook with the simple truth, and snagged a bunch.:eek:

It’s INconceivable and INaccurate that I would INcite. I am Incensed, INfuriated and profess my INnocence.:mad:

Dr Phil’s having bouillabaisse tonight!:D
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2005, 03:20:09 PM »
Originally posted by KONG1
Dear Mr. Shot,

What could be more constructive than supporting the correct course of action or less constructive than supporting two wrongs make a right thinking. If you see inappropriate behavior, record it and send it to the proper authorities.

Are you suggesting I saw a school of internet tough guy vigilante heroes, baited my hook with the simple truth, and snagged a bunch.:eek:

It’s INconceivable and INaccurate that I would INcite. I am Incensed, INfuriated and profess my INnocence.:mad:

Dr Phil’s having bouillabaisse tonight!:D

Kong is right.  Next time you get vulched or your fights are being ruind in the DA, DO NOTHING about it.  Just record for the next 2 hours so you can fully document your case and send it to HT (like he cares id you got vulched) :rolleyes:

I think one NIKI load with about 20 or 30 vulches gets the message across just fine.  Not vigilante heros, but since I know I will be vulched or picked off if I let him take off, I make sure he does not.  Whats it to you any way?  Are you their lawyer or are you the super hero deffender of the dweebs?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2005, 03:35:05 PM »
All BS aside, if I get vultched on takeoff - the guy gets an extended lesson in rocketry - until he apologizes. No quarter, no regrets - sorry. You don't like it, get ****ed.

Love,

Wolf

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2005, 03:38:27 PM »
Snagged me two more.:aok

So you guys are saying his vulching is wrong but your vulching is right because

He did it first

(this is toooo easy)

:p

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2005, 03:42:59 PM »
Originally posted by KONG1
Snagged me two more.:aok

So you guys are saying his vulching is wrong but your vulching is right because

He did it first

(this is toooo easy)

:p

Actually, they're saying they don't want to vulch or cherry pick.  They want to have their duels with the customary check 6 beforehand.  Since he won't do this, and instead will constantly cherry pick them or not let them take off, they've decided to have one guy protect the other two's fair duel.

For someone who signs their posts "Dr." you sure are dense...  I take it you have good malpractice insurance?

And, on another note, you've snagged one more :p
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2005, 03:46:44 PM »
KONG,

If we meet in person, we're going to have a live demonstration of the street corner example.

Tell ya what - i'll even cover yr co-pay.

Wolf

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2005, 04:01:04 PM »
Wolf,

You either need anger management class or maybe a real doctor so you can learn to handle a game for what it is, a game. To threaten bodily injury to another individual for a game takes things to a whole other level.

IMHO, you should be damned glad I don't own this game or you'd be gone, never to return to AH2.

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2005, 04:03:59 PM »
Muah!

I love you Ren!

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2005, 04:06:47 PM »
Almost forgot 1 thing Ren. While I was NOT the first member in this fourm to threaten bodily injury to another, I was the first to use bodily injury as an active example for the behavior shown in the DA.

Wolf

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2005, 04:13:00 PM »
You need to get a gripe on reality.

read carefully....

It's a game.

G     A    M    E

Get help. Sooner is better....

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2005, 04:22:14 PM »
Ren,

Unlike you, I was there when the DA incidents happened. Go back to your ivory tower and i'll find a suitable small animal to run over with a car to satisfy my blood lust.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 04:27:51 PM by Wolfala »

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2005, 04:26:39 PM »
Ivory tower? MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Not!

Please.....get help.

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2005, 04:38:48 PM »
Holy compensation Batman!!! I think I’d have to call that hook, line and sinker!!!  For having a different opinion than Wolfala he has threatened me with violence. Your mama must be proud.  

I’m in the CT almost every night tough guy, come shoot me down a few times. You’ll feel better.:)

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2005, 04:45:08 PM »
My boss took my paintball gun from my office, put it on full auto and used it against some black squirls chasing each other around the parking lot. I feel much better now. Especially since they were driving him nuts and making faces at him.

I guess they wanted the jar of planters Cashews he had in his window.