Author Topic: P51D Skin request. 4th FG for Fencer51  (Read 3493 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
P51D Skin request. 4th FG for Fencer51
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2005, 12:30:46 AM »
Awww.. I sorta liked the blue!

Regardless, I see which page he's on now, thanks for the clarification.

Offline MachNix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2005, 12:56:25 PM »
Added the "L" and updated the image.  Even though "L" would have been available after Hofer's loss in QP-L "Salem Representative" in July '44, I think it would have been visible in the photo.  It certainly could have been added by the time Norley's new mount, "Red Dog XII", was in operation.  I have some minor details to correct on this skin so there is time for any second thoughts.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2005, 11:11:39 PM »
Originally posted by MachNix
Added the "L" and updated the image.  Even though "L" would have been available after Hofer's loss in QP-L "Salem Representative" in July '44, I think it would have been visible in the photo.  It certainly could have been added by the time Norley's new mount, "Red Dog XII", was in operation.  I have some minor details to correct on this skin so there is time for any second thoughts.

I very much like it.  It will be worthy wingman for Red Dog XII.  Definately looking forward to taking it up in game :)

Thanks for all the work on it.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline MachNix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2005, 01:51:08 PM »
Made a composite screen shot to make sure the colors matched between the D and B models. (Updated the image above.)  It also gives Guppy35 an idea of what it will be like when/if the skin makes it in.:)  I still notice some minor items that need correction but the skin will be submitted in a day or two.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2005, 11:03:51 PM »
Originally posted by MachNix
Made a composite screen shot to make sure the colors matched between the D and B models. (Updated the image above.)  It also gives Guppy35 an idea of what it will be like when/if the skin makes it in.:)  I still notice some minor items that need correction but the skin will be submitted in a day or two.

That's a beaut.  And that's exactly the point of doing skins from the same group on different birds.  Talk about adding to the immersive effect of the game.

Fencer better start worrying, cause if that skin makes it in, I'll be looking to tag along with the 4th on occasion in that bird :)

Thanks again MachNix. Great work :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Fencer51

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2005, 07:18:46 AM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
That's a beaut.  And that's exactly the point of doing skins from the same group on different birds.  Talk about adding to the immersive effect of the game.

Fencer better start worrying, cause if that skin makes it in, I'll be looking to tag along with the 4th on occasion in that bird :)

Thanks again MachNix. Great work :)

Worrying?  :O Hokey Smokes,  I need all the help I can get!
Fencer
The names of the irrelevant have been changed to protect their irrelevance.
The names of the innocent and the guilty have not been changed.
As for the innocent, everyone needs to know they are innocent –
As for the guilty… they can suck it.