Author Topic: the blue velvet mafia  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2005, 08:28:25 PM »
I went back two years in the stats to see if you ever really did kill me Storch.  Alas, there was only 1 kill you had on me in two years.  I must have augered and gave you a proxy or something.

storch

the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2005, 08:32:46 PM »
nope u got caught low ganging one poor guy.

Offline Creton

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2005, 10:21:27 PM »
LMAO!I'm on Dip****s ignored list,how funny.Bet he keeps yellow post its on his fridge of all the ones he hates.And he responds to the post on the BBS of the ones on the ignored list.

JB12
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 10:25:39 PM by Creton »

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2005, 10:44:13 PM »
Originally posted by JB12
LMAO!I'm on Dip****s ignored list,how funny.Bet he keeps yellow post its on his fridge of all the ones he hates.And he responds to the post on the BBS of the ones on the ignored list.
JB12

You can't take him seriously. Especially not if he puts his ignored list in his sig.

Hell, *I*'m on there. That tells ya how invalid his ignore list is on the grand social scale :)

I think I disagreed with him once. LOL. Like I said don't take him seriously. Ever.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2005, 11:09:02 PM »
Eh?

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2005, 11:42:16 PM »
nice flying there lev, lucky not to die a few times. if it was me in that FM2 i woulda made sure i picked you good.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2005, 11:46:09 PM »
Wow levi your a real tough guy. The last minute of your film showed what happened 2/3rds of the time tonight yall (as in allieds) flying and circleing our field picking us off right when we get off the ground. Its jsut pathetic. You want me to get you an ice pack because I think your arms ganna be sore tomarrow from pating yourself on the back. When we had time to up and get speed it was dam good fights and I all the ppl flying in there, but I you wanna start posting films again I have a few hours of it. Like I told mars with the numbers tonight I didnt give a watermelon about the ganging and picking hell thats what happens in a furball, but when 3-4 cons dive in on you when youv been off the RW for less then 30secs it gets old really fast. THEN when we get in flacks to clear the field of yall, yall whine wheres all the axis why arent yall uping. Its just stupid of yall thinking your larger then life when really you jsut the same as everyone else.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2005, 11:59:16 PM »
some really good fights tonight.

from a neutral perspective it did appear that the BVM were outnumbering and out-altituding the grungehordes for the majority.

it was almost vulching at times, but the grungeherd played hard and tight.  

S!! to the grungeborgs, they did very well to even stay logged on tonight, imo.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

storch

the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2005, 12:01:50 AM »
go to sleep you ganging tard.  :D

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2005, 12:08:59 AM »
Originally posted by mechanic
some really good fights tonight.

from a neutral perspective it did appear that the BVM were outnumbering and out-altituding the grungehordes for the majority.

it was almost vulching at times, but the grungeherd played hard and tight.  

S!! to the grungeborgs, they did very well to even stay logged on tonight, imo.

On behalf of the BKs I'd like to apologize for pushing you guys back to your base and then capping it. That wasn't very nice. I don't however think we really outnumbered them, they just kinda gave up and wouldn't up or only do so in low numbers. If we "outnumbered" them it was only by 1 or 2. And they could have simply regrouped and upped from a base 1 row back. We woulda flew on to meet them but instead they just kinda gave up? I don't understand why the JG54s didn't regroup and reup somewhere else???
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 12:13:13 AM by SuperDud »
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2005, 12:13:31 AM »
Strangely, TK, you are the only one saying we are larger than life.  I'm glad it's your sworn duty to knock us off of whatever pedestal you have erected for us, but we didn't put ourselves there.

Now please continue with the whining.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2005, 12:16:53 AM »
Still trying too hard.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2005, 12:17:45 AM »
LOL, this was an awsome night of fighting!

You guys in the La5's, That was some nice flying

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2005, 12:27:43 AM »
Enjoyed it, Kongkyuk.    You've been a really good sport the last couple of days.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2005, 12:52:30 AM »
Now cmon Bat, they had the run of the CT most of the evening and the fight was over their base the whole time.

Yeah towards the end off the night they were hard pressed to get others to up with them.  Was fun tho.  BVM will be in the CT a little more often :D