Author Topic: Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers  (Read 4625 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2005, 08:42:25 PM »
Yep. Lame jackaxes.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2005, 08:45:41 PM »
Idiots taking over FT are just that. Idiots.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline MOSQ

• Silver Member
Re: Record Straight MOSQ
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2005, 08:50:11 PM »
Originally posted by Panzullo
MosQ,

Herbalife I am, Fighter town Base captures I did not! I logged on and they were already taken. But I did Commence a whooping on the Nights and Rooks as they began their ultimately successful re-take.

Thanks for all the kills, perks and most of all the fun. Yes it is just a game for me. I love to Fight each and everyone one of you in the virtual skies. I do enjoy a good friendly pilot war with several of the better fighters, Shawk ,Wmlute, and Leviathn.

PS kill me if you can, Does any one sell a product that will help me not up at capped fields? I can't control myself.

Herbalife

Herbalife,

I was going on what was reported to me. I was wrong and for that I apologize.

Now what Bish did think this was a great idea!!

Mosquito

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2005, 09:05:00 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
Idiots taking over FT are just that. Idiots.

yep
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline FBRaptor

• Copper Member
      • http://www.freebirdshome.us
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2005, 09:18:26 PM »
First off, WTG everyone for joining together to get the bases back to where they should be so anyone who wants to furball, can!!!!  I realy hate that I missed it.

Second, it sounds as if LTAR is saying that the Knights and Rooks shouldn't be proud of what they accomplished because it took two sides together to do what one side did alone. Yes, I am pretty sure that was the meaning of a few of LTAR's posts here. Bish rock and did it alone, and nitrooks suk cause it took them both together to do it. I would like to respond to that something maybe the poster didn't think about.

It's much easier to do when you have a freaking base inside the mountain range!!!!!!!!!!! DOH!!!!!

NITROOKS HAD TO FLY ALL FORCES IN FROM MANY SECTORS AWAY, AND OVER 20K MOUNTAINS TO GET THERE! OK, sorry for yelling:D but this does make a slight difference in the difficulty level of accomplishing this task.

When the red dar bars started growing for the re-take missions, the bish had much time to prepare and there would have been no doubt that it was a re-take mission coming in.

OK I feel better, carry on :O

Offline MadSquirrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2005, 10:00:54 PM »
Not LTAR, LTARsqrl.  These are my opinions.  And I saluted both the Rooks and the Knights for a good fight.  Also for the fact that they fought together, which is in itself a miracle.  

And the meaning of the post is more along the lines of "Don't belittle the opposing side just because they took over the playground."  Karaya did what nobody else had the B@lls to do.  Instead of Biotching on 200, he stepped up and rallied the troops to take it back.  And as far as being proud that you took it back?  OK, how about proud you let it be taken?  I could care less if it were Bish/Rooks, Knights/Bish or however you want to put it.  Two teams lost FT to one Team.  The two teams had to join forces to regain it.  Whether it was hard or not, I guess next time the sides will fight a little harder to keep it to begin with.  Next time?  You can bet there will be a next time.  Bishop/Knight/Rook, someone will take it.

You don't want one Bishop/Knight/Rooks to take Furball Island, don't put map rooms.

You don't want one Bishop/Knight/Rooks to take Tank Town, don't put map rooms.

But as long as there are map rooms, people are going to capture them.

LTARsqrl  

Offline Ratnick

• Zinc Member
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2005, 10:12:07 PM »
Ditto what Cooley said, a significant number of bish weren't for the FT capture, Fariz included I believe. Will be interesting to see if TT survives when Trinity comes back around.

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
Re: Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2005, 10:50:03 PM »
Originally posted by MOSQ
Dateline Donut Map, October 10th 2005, 11:30PM PDT...........

The vulching at 167 continued for about 20 minutes with some Bish, notably Fariz, whining on 200 about the vulching at 167 by Rooks and Knights. The whining fell on deaf ears.

FT has been returned to it's rightful owners.  Let the Furballing Fun go on!

What a bull****!

Let me repeat, you are full of a bull****! And again, you are full of it, and you are a bull**** yourself. This map was created by 9GIAP, bish squad squad, and squad I am flying with. When we logged and saw what happened, we asked bishops not to defend the bases. Dantoo had several heated discussions with some bishops and left then, I have stayed and watch what happened from tower most of the time. When I saw that after the capture of their fields some rooks and nits, having the same bull**** in their head as you do, MOSQ, were telling how they shall capture bishops field in FT, I explained, why it shall not be done. They I saw how same people were VULCHING, and I explained, that in FT vulchign is the same bull**** as capturing FT fields is, because vulching has nothing to do to furball and fun of a fight.

Have I already said you are a bull**** MOSQ?

Sorry all for losing my temper, I really hate seeing people so badly and openly lying, as MOSQ do here.

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2005, 11:09:36 PM »
Fariz, I can understand your anger, but I think that once the bish took the field in FT, all bets were off as to how the bases were reallocated to get FT back up and running.  Even if that included some vulching.  

Glad to see there are bish like you out there who see the fun the FT brings, not to stereotype, but I don't think there are many left  :noid

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2005, 11:16:34 PM »
Originally posted by viper215
and it wasent just a bop mission it was all the bish. a few 262s could have stopped the bombers but all ya just did was say how lame we were to take FT:rolleyes:

Yup, you and your squad should be proud of yourselves.  Almost 90 strong now.. and all you can do is crash into hangars and take undefended bases that noone would ever want to take.  Seems like the favorite saying of those in your squad when called out is: "Grow Up"...  You guys sure lead by example.  And here I thought you were just a bunch of know-nothing yokels...  heh, go figure

:lol

Offline MINNOW

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2005, 12:05:38 AM »
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!  Those kids stole my ball now I cant play!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA  :furious :furious

Props to those who got off their butts and did something about it instead of whining on Ch 200 about how they are being somehow violated.... :aok

Yanno the funniest part was watching the rooktards and knitless cry and cry that they couldnt furball....  And sending Yucca over to call out any missions was hilarious... With his help we still took many fields....

It cracks me up how people get so upset over things yet they do these same things and its somehow acceptable.

Some Bish took the initiative to run a mission to the FT, and they punked you guys... You're just mad that you guys didnt do it 1st.. Bish

Hate all you want, as we will.....   Like any of this really changes what happens in the MA. Whiners and cryers will keep on whining and crying. And the rest of us will just sit back and laugh.

If its not one meaningless issue, its another.. People this is a game.. A game with hundreds of players... Nobody will be right, nobody is wrong. But it is what it is.....   You wanna fix it, fine.... Wanna cry...  It doesnt get anything accomplished.

Peace out!
:D

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2005, 12:37:33 AM »
Originally posted by MINNOW
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!  Those kids stole my ball now I cant play!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA  :furious :furious

Props to those who got off their butts and did something about it instead of whining on Ch 200 about how they are being somehow violated.... :aok

Yanno the funniest part was watching the rooktards and knitless cry and cry that they couldnt furball....  And sending Yucca over to call out any missions was hilarious... With his help we still took many fields....

It cracks me up how people get so upset over things yet they do these same things and its somehow acceptable.

Some Bish took the initiative to run a mission to the FT, and they punked you guys... You're just mad that you guys didnt do it 1st.. Bish

Hate all you want, as we will.....   Like any of this really changes what happens in the MA. Whiners and cryers will keep on whining and crying. And the rest of us will just sit back and laugh.

If its not one meaningless issue, its another.. People this is a game.. A game with hundreds of players... Nobody will be right, nobody is wrong. But it is what it is.....   You wanna fix it, fine.... Wanna cry...  It doesnt get anything accomplished.

Peace out!
:D

couple disturbing things here.

1. no, the knit's would not have took over figher town.  Far too many knights would have vocally objected, and it wouldn't have gotten any support (same for rooks i'll assume).  It's insightful that you think it was a "we got you 1st haha" thing, because it wasn't, and that opinion speaks volumes.

2. Yucca is a spy?

heck, #2 bugs me more than #1 does.  

The point of fighter town is to give furballers the chance to fight w/o interferance.  It's a great idea, and should be respected.  Ahhh.. there, I found the point I wanted to make: Respect.  Some have it, some don't.  Vulching, dropin' fh's, or heaven forbid CAPTURING a fighter town field is deplorable, and shows a lack of respect.  Granted, some don't have any, so it's no loss to them.  If you don't fly with or have honor, you will not understand the point that those that do try to make, so i'm pretty sure I just wasted 2min. of my life i'll never get back typing this.

But Yucca?? Come on... Say it ain't so!
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2005, 12:37:33 AM »
Originally posted by MadSquirrel
True, and we know that only the Bish do that.  Right?  Guess again.  Like I said, they just managed it first.  Don't make Rooks and Knights out to be any better or any worse than any other side.  Been to them all.  Each side has an equal number of all types of players.  Some just think they are better.

ChristCAF:  Occasional Jabo?  Ya ever spend any time there on the ground?  If it isn't multipule formations of Lancs 100 foot of the deck because there are few if any Osties, it is JU87s with the Nuke bombs, P-47Ns with almost the same.  Or, just Ponys straffing so they get the kill when you put a 75mm round into someones turret.  I saw it as a Knight, I saw it as a Rook and I see it as a Bish also.

LTARsqrl  

He flies buffs, and will get in GV's OFTEN.  Attempting to slam him negates the purpose of your lecturing.   Are you talking about the "Token One Evening as a Rook"?   You know, after I called you guys out.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Re: Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2005, 12:40:31 AM »
Originally posted by Fariz
What a bull****!

Let me repeat, you are full of a bull****! And again, you are full of it, and you are a bull**** yourself. This map was created by 9GIAP, bish squad squad, and squad I am flying with. When we logged and saw what happened, we asked bishops not to defend the bases. Dantoo had several heated discussions with some bishops and left then, I have stayed and watch what happened from tower most of the time. When I saw that after the capture of their fields some rooks and nits, having the same bull**** in their head as you do, MOSQ, were telling how they shall capture bishops field in FT, I explained, why it shall not be done. They I saw how same people were VULCHING, and I explained, that in FT vulchign is the same bull**** as capturing FT fields is, because vulching has nothing to do to furball and fun of a fight.

Have I already said you are a bull**** MOSQ?

Sorry all for losing my temper, I really hate seeing people so badly and openly lying, as MOSQ do here.

You expected us to recapture the bases that never should have changed hands to begin with, and just "Let live"?   Give me a ******* break Fariz, I'm sure after taking it out by repeatedly vulching those ******** they let you guys up.  

Be upset at your Countrymates for being *hitheads, not at us.

I figured I'd feed you some of your own bull****.   Need some salt?

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2005, 12:43:48 AM »
Originally posted by MOSQ
Dateline Donut Map, October 10th 2005, 11:30PM PDT...........

The Bishop fun killers, reportedly led by Herblife, decide that FighterTown must be all Bish and nothing but Bish. No fun will be allowed for Furballer Freaks! The Bish overran Fighter Town, ruining everyone's else's chance for some fast furballing fights.

By 9:30PM PST the great Rook leader Karaya has had enough of this BS. Despite the fact the Rooks were being pinched on both sides by Nit/Bish attacks, and had even lost any bases near FighterTown, he called upon the Rooks to get it together and retake a series of bases leading directly toward FighterTown, then to jump the forbiddingly high mountains of the Donut Range and retake A21. Many Rooks responded to this call to arms. SHawk brought the WOT . Numerous other Rooks jumped onboard this quest for the Holy Grail of returning FT to the masses.

The quest started with retaking at least one airfield currently controlled by the Bish nearer the donut ring.  The battle began with the eventual capture of A33 and A40 after great loss of virtual life.  The Rooks are now in position to make a run for A21 but one more piece must be in place for the quest to be successful, Knight alliance. The mountains surrounding FT are too tall for an outside attack to stand a chance against the three closely spaced Bishop bases in FT for a normal attack to be able to maintain momentum through a capture.

Karaya enlists the great Knight leader WmLute in this quest. WmLute jumps at the chance to return the holy lands of FT to all countrys' control. In a very rarely seen event in the MA, the Knights and Rooks unite, declaring a truce and active allied support within the FT ring to defeat the Bish fun killers.

The first wave of Rooks cross the forbidding Donut Ring Mountains.  Your writer crossed the DRM in a Goon. At first Bish opposition was light as they could not beleive anyone would be so idiotic as to attempt a capture of FT surrounded by the DRMs. But their resistance quickly gathered as they realized this was a real attempt.

At the same time the first Knight assault wave also crossed the DRMs and met stiff resistance.

The battle at A21 raged. We all wondered if the truce would really work, and to our surprise it did. The first evidence was a Knight P-51 at A-21 working with SHawk to mash the Bish. < A few Rooks had to be educated on how to tell a Bish icon from a Knight icon. However this board will not allow me to post the terms we used when explaining how to tell them apart>.  Rooks and Knights fought till their gas ran out. Shawk reportedly crash landed with 16 + kills at A-21.  Another Rook had 20.

But to no avail. Herblife, the great defender of Bishop hegemony over fighter town, caught this writer's Goon at 16K over A21 and cut it to pieces. He then landed 5 kills in his 109G-10.

A second wave was called for. This time many more Rooks responded. Karaya continued to work the Red Phone to Knight HQ, coordinating our Allied Attack with WmLute.

This time the Rooks were successful despite suicidal attempts by Bish partisans to up at A-21.  Three Rook goons made the daunting trip over the Donut Range Mountains to drop their troops.

Immediately massive numbers of Rooks upped at 21 to flatten 167 and help the Nits retake 193. .  Again, Bish fun killers attempted to save FT for just the Bish, but Rook indignation and Nit ferocity was too much for them. The Rooks pounded 193 to dust, vulching the Bish the moment their planes appeard on the runway. This writer's most satisfying moment came when I vulched a P-38 and got the kill message on Herblife.

The Rooks kept the field capped until more Knight fighters and their Goon arrived.  It was amazing to see 20 Knight and 20 Rook fighters flying around together without a single friendly fire loss. The Knight goon came in and Rooks left before the auto ack came up.

That left the question of what to do about the Bishop base at 167?  A debate raged, some folks wanting to capture it and kick the Bish out of FT for a week. Others called for a continual Vulch green light there for the next week.  In the end Karaya and WMLute took the high ground, and the decision was made to let the Bish keep 167 and just vulch them for a while as punishment. The vulching at 167 continued for about 20 minutes with some Bish, notably Fariz, whining on 200 about the vulching at 167 by Rooks and Knights. The whining fell on deaf ears.

FT has been returned to it's rightful owners.  Let the Furballing Fun go on!

The last sentence says it all and was the fuel behind the fire.   Mosq, you guys did the hard work, I merely used my "influence" to right a blatant wrong.  I'll catch flak for doing it, but f**k em.  

To all involved <>.   To the ones who disagree with the way things were handled between Rooks / Knights, I don't give a rat's a** what you think.   I'll do this again if the situation arises.   Watching the Bish "make the last stand of being a*******" was priceless.  You lost so much over this, good luck with the PR damage control.  Enjoy the next two weeks!

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC