Author Topic: Donut Map  (Read 3039 times)

Offline Bruno

• Silver Member
      • http://4jg53.org
Donut Map
« Reply #105 on: October 13, 2005, 09:40:00 PM »
No different than some from JG54 have displayed in the past. Were you judged for their actions ? ... I don't think so. Leave squads out of this.

You don't know what JG54 you are talking about. 9./JG54 is one of the longest standing squads in AH (formed after the original JG2 split way back before most of you heard of AH). The mouthy JG54s are the CT squad and are completely different.

For the record Vox is right. The old BKs were a completely different animal they what you see today.

Just saying...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 10:27:08 PM by Bruno »

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Donut Map
« Reply #106 on: October 13, 2005, 10:09:52 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Happy now, Levi?

Keep it in the squad forums.  No need to air it here.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline maik

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.jg301.de
Donut Map
« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2005, 01:54:21 AM »
No, he was understood pefectly. He doesnt think people who want to just have fun a dogfight have a right to play this game. Why you think people dont have the right to respond to this on a BBS is a bit odd.

No offense, but this answer proves, that he was totally misunderstood. Which could happen, but that is, at least for me, still no reason for the kind of responds he got.

Actually people are supposed to respond but I do make a difference in the way they are doing this.

regards

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
Donut Map
« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2005, 05:18:54 AM »
Originally posted by DipStick
I guess you speak two languages and feel superior to most people? :huh

Nope, I neither feal superior or am superior.
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline syncrII

• Zinc Member
Donut Map
« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2005, 05:36:11 AM »
moin

thx maik.
i try it again hope i say it correctly now. Im afraid of the howl development of the howl game play in MA (map development and chanches in the tactical abilitis) thats all. Im afraid of the way to the future the games goes to. i doesnt want to play a 100% egoshooter in two years and i think HT agrees with me if i say he had not planed this game like an egoshooter. the change of all these things are comming because all that many wines of i say it now the "party people" the party people crys lauder than the majoryty of the AH community and thats why HT thinks he must go to there way. thats my afraidness thats all i want to say and i want to see if sombody have the same afraidness. hope you guys understand me correctly this time i didnt want attack someone and i didnt want to say what is the corect way of game play only that i and many others didnt want to play an egoshooter.

cu chris3

Offline WxMan

• Nickel Member
      • Arabian Knights
Donut Map
« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2005, 07:32:40 AM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
.....I'll tell you another thing ... when I do participate (and I do at times) in the land-grab scene ... I laugh at their execution (compared to MAW training). Most, when it comes to base-taking, could find their arse with both hands ... that is another reason why I very rarely partake ... talk about a waste of time. The intentions for the most part aren't to take the base, but to level everything in sight and then all scramble for the few vulches that may have gotten wheels up. Joy of joys !!!

Just so you understand ... I am a furballer only in the sense that I do not participate in land-grabbing and prefer the fight with an individual rather than a stationary object. I can only take so much of the twisting chaos of a true furball ... what I like to do is find a base that is under imminent attack or already under attack and slap the silly little toolshedders out of the sky and hope that there is someone in the group who can put up a good fight. In most cases ... this works for me.

compared to some of the other things you have posted, I think the above clearly outlines yours and perhaps some of the others outlook.  Not that you would give a $..t, but it's something I can relate to and understand.
AKWxMan
Arabian Knights

"The money you payed earns you nothing. You paid for many hours of entertainment you received, and nothing more." - HiTech

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Donut Map
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2005, 07:39:20 AM »
Originally posted by Wilbus
Nope, I neither feal superior or am superior.

nope ,it's the fact you're a member of the 9./JG54 that make your superior !

Did I say I'm a 9./jg54 member myself ? ;)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Donut Map
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2005, 09:01:03 AM »
well.... you strat girls can say that you aren't trying to spoil the fight...  you can even say that you own a joystick and that you "go both ways" .... that you only strat when.... when what?  that it is a fun diversion or whatever.

The truth is.... us furballers don't go both ways.... we don't like you guys that do any more than we like the dedicated mouse weilders..  

We don't like you.   we never have.... we never will.  you are pathetic to us.  Amungst ourselves.. we speak of you in either disgusted tones or ridicule you.   We won't pretend that you have a right to ruin our game.  we only attack your fat, virus of a fluff formation when we are bored to tears.   We find fighting you is every bit as boring as having you spoil the fun in the game.

Lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Donut Map
« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2005, 05:06:49 PM »
Originally posted by syncrII
moin

thx maik.
i try it again hope i say it correctly now. Im afraid of the howl development of the howl game play in MA (map development and chanches in the tactical abilitis) thats all. Im afraid of the way to the future the games goes to. i doesnt want to play a 100% egoshooter in two years and i think HT agrees with me if i say he had not planed this game like an egoshooter. the change of all these things are comming because all that many wines of i say it now the "party people" the party people crys lauder than the majoryty of the AH community and thats why HT thinks he must go to there way. thats my afraidness thats all i want to say and i want to see if sombody have the same afraidness. hope you guys understand me correctly this time i didnt want attack someone and i didnt want to say what is the corect way of game play only that i and many others didnt want to play an egoshooter.

cu chris3

You do know about Tour of Duty right?  No need for afraidness of the egoshooting party people. Room for all here.

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
Donut Map
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2005, 05:25:47 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
well.... you strat girls can say that you aren't trying to spoil the fight...  you can even say that you own a joystick and that you "go both ways" .... that you only strat when.... when what?  that it is a fun diversion or whatever.

The truth is.... us furballers don't go both ways.... we don't like you guys that do any more than we like the dedicated mouse weilders..  

We don't like you.   we never have.... we never will.  you are pathetic to us.  Amungst ourselves.. we speak of you in either disgusted tones or ridicule you.   We won't pretend that you have a right to ruin our game.  we only attack your fat, virus of a fluff formation when we are bored to tears.   We find fighting you is every bit as boring as having you spoil the fun in the game.

Lazs

Damn man... chillax. You are wound WAY too tight.

Offline rshubert

• Silver Member
Donut Map
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2005, 11:07:12 PM »
Lassie is off his meds again.  Look out world--he's armed with a sharp tongue.

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Donut Map
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2005, 03:29:46 PM »

Lazs

Hmmm...Mega...didn't you same something in another post about somebody painting with a broad brush when refering to the BKs? Maybe this is why. :D

Note the we, all inclusive.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Donut Map
« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2005, 09:29:37 PM »
The BK's think what I want em to think so yeah.... I speak for em... and every furballer worth a damn too.

lazs

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
Donut Map
« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2005, 09:39:47 PM »
I speak for em...  

!!!!JAAAAaa J0000OOOoo StHuP1d N000oob!!! D@tS n0t H0w j00000OOOooo Sp33K!!!!
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9