Author Topic: why do you play  (Read 1873 times)

Offline tatertot

• Nickel Member
why do you play
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2005, 10:57:04 PM »
ok lets think on this clearly i started this post to find out if others feel the same way as i do about this game this tread been up before as mustaine attached (btw nice read)and most of the replys were as expected somewere along the way Morph answer  a question stating it was a joke np  i get it !

But,you did say fu and i think it was to me but  it was a joke.right
THE NAME TATERTOT IS NOT FROM MY FAV FOOD !!!!!!

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
why do you play
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2005, 03:13:31 PM »
I play to win.

I have been flying online for about 12 years or so now, in many different games and many different names.

I enjoy a great fight the most. However, it's my intention to hamper enemy efforts and help my country, even if I am doing it solo.

What can I say, Im helbent =)  I enjoy being a pain in the posterior to my adversaries.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 03:16:32 PM by helbent »
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
why do you play
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2005, 05:59:16 PM »
Morpheus,

Thanks for the quote "GET A LIFE SISSY GIRL"  and "cry baby temper tantrums"

Thats just more crap and your wearing it!  

Morpheus I have never complain about any aspect of this game ever...I appreciate greatly the wonderful game it is! Kudos to Hitech and there staff!!!

The only thing I am persistant about is the people who cross the line with "FU's" etc who are a drag on the community.  If the Bk's what to be *******ess do it on your squad channel THAT IS WHERE IT BELONGS...not in the public on channel 200!

BTW in real life I'm one of the nice guys you'd meet!