Author Topic: Refrain  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Refrain
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 08:16:39 AM »
Originally posted by Mugzeee
Skyrock. I admire anyone who decides to take control of thier spontaneous behavior. But i also have no trouble with "Banter" and neither does the HTC Moderator's. The trouble is when "Banter" becomes personal in nature coupled with down right abusive dialog. It seem many players haven’t a clue where the line is. To me its very easy to see that boundary. For some there is no difference at all. WTG on taking time to commit to action on the BBS. I say Banter Websters: (tease playfully) away...Just watch yer mouth and keep it general in nature and even the moderators will get a laugh from time to time. Its actually easier than one might thing. ~S~! :cool:

Jesus christ Mugz, are you auditioning for the Oprah show?  Come awn already, this isn't the Mugz I know in the MA.  Give us back the REAL Mugz!

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Refrain
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2006, 09:20:52 AM »
It isnt? I dont remember being down right rude unless of course someone starts it. Even then i restrain for a while before i let go. And when i do let go..i am careful not to use Foul launguage...(real or faux).
I will admit that i have called out a few individuals in the past when the get rude and abusive. ;)
Now the BBS is a different animal altogether. While I don’t use in your face language here, I will from time to time make my feelings know in a subtle or not so subtle fashion. :D
Do a search of every thread and reply i have posted. You will see that any rude of abusive behavior i have displayed in the BBS is 99.9% retaliatory i nature.
Other than that.... take yer purse swinging to the MA :D
Karaya...always fun sir. ;)

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
Refrain
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006, 10:23:17 AM »
If HTC hasn't emailed you telling ya to STFU yet, you're golden. Once you get a couple of those (eek), it's time to cool it :cry
Army of Muppets

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Refrain
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2006, 10:36:20 AM »
hehe...that would definitely get ones attention.

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
Refrain
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 11:37:16 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27

dude that stick isnt scratch n sniff....
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline FuBaR

• Nickel Member
Refrain
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 12:06:36 PM »
YAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNIN :p

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Refrain
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2006, 02:12:45 PM »
What we need is a totally uncensored anything goes channel.  No language filter no moderators nothing.
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Refrain
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2006, 03:01:37 PM »
The trouble is when "Banter" becomes personal in nature coupled with down right abusive dialog.

If your not tuned into the Dweeb channel,then whatever their feeble little minds can come up with will not bother you.

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Refrain
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 03:03:33 PM »
Originally posted by Messiah
What we need is a totally uncensored anything goes channel.  No language filter no moderators nothing.

go here. http://www.ventrilo.com/
d/l set up a server and invite as many as you  like Rook Bish and Knights can join your server. Although i think the fun will ware off quickly for some.
For some the thrill is in the fact that they are breaking the rules that makes all that BS so exciting. make it leagal and it isnt any fun any more.

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
SkyRock a good guy
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2006, 05:21:02 PM »
Odd that you said that SkyRock, because you were the consumate gentleman when we used to wing up under your number name.

You are a great pilot, you don't need the edginess evident in more recent 200 chatter.   You can speak with your guns.

-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Refrain
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2006, 05:49:10 PM »
Originally posted by AutoPilot
If your not tuned into the Dweeb channel,then whatever their feeble little minds can come up with will not bother you.

this not only is a good option..its basically the only one we have currently. To squelch the 15 jerkoffs on CH 200 so we can enjoy chatting with the rest of the respectable NME from the other 2 countries is a pain in the SIX!
But it is the only option we have for now. Hope to see a Permasquelch command in the near future.

Offline SkyChimp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Refrain
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2006, 05:53:18 PM »
Originally posted by Messiah
Kermit got pwned once again by yours truly tonight :)

Ahh your back? WB!

LOL rock don't stop (good memories)!:D

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Refrain
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2006, 06:20:04 PM »
WindX has recently inspired me to tune ch200 off, until I have a good fight which deserves some type of closure. :D

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
Refrain
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2006, 07:26:09 PM »
Originally posted by Mugzeee
go here. http://www.ventrilo.com/
d/l set up a server and invite as many as you  like Rook Bish and Knights can join your server. Although i think the fun will ware off quickly for some.
For some the thrill is in the fact that they are breaking the rules that makes all that BS so exciting. make it leagal and it isnt any fun any more.

Exactly, there'd be more than a few 'wise guys and gals' in here crying foul and on the defensive within an hour, if all was without rules. In a heartbeat.

Maybe one day just for watermelon and giggles.
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Refrain
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2006, 11:28:02 PM »
It's cartoon airplanes, folks. Lighten up.

Skypunk!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 11:35:53 PM by hubsonfire »
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech