Author Topic: Refrain  (Read 1794 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Refrain
« on: January 10, 2006, 10:43:42 PM »
I will refrain from talkin trash on 200 from this moment forward!   comrades:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Refrain
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 11:20:57 PM »
Twit

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
Refrain
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 12:27:08 AM »
Yeah Right........ :rofl
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline WindX

• Copper Member
Refrain
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 01:02:03 AM »
:rofl    what if we troll?

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Refrain
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 02:18:46 AM »

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Refrain
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 03:17:18 AM »
That's what ch200 is for.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Refrain
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 03:37:32 AM »
I turned it off. Best thing I've done in a long time.:aok

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
Refrain
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 03:57:24 AM »
Ch200 is for poking at the bks.

I made stang cry earlier.:D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 04:05:12 AM by Kermit de frog »
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Refrain
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 04:08:06 AM »
Kermit got pwned once again by yours truly tonight :)
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline Heretik

• Nickel Member
Refrain
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 04:22:20 AM »
*pokes hondos avatar*

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Refrain
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 06:27:04 AM »
if i couldn't talk smack on channel 200 i would go insane, its the life of AH i think. thats what makes every thing click..hehe

btw messiah...ur a big poopyhead..hehe jk

worry forgot this isn't channel 200:D

~betty~
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Refrain
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 06:32:22 AM »
Well, I have been having great fun with it, but apparently the moderators have not.  Muted ten minutes for not changing the subject, lol.  Besides, the MA needs to see the nice side of the rock.  "Why thank you gentlemen for cherrypicking, gangbanging, and vulching the hell out of me".   I feel better already! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Refrain
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 06:47:24 AM »
Skyrock. I admire anyone who decides to take control of thier spontaneous behavior. But i also have no trouble with "Banter" and neither does the HTC Moderator's. The trouble is when "Banter" becomes personal in nature coupled with down right abusive dialog. It seem many players haven’t a clue where the line is. To me its very easy to see that boundary. For some there is no difference at all. WTG on taking time to commit to action on the BBS. I say Banter Websters: (tease playfully) away...Just watch yer mouth and keep it general in nature and even the moderators will get a laugh from time to time. Its actually easier than one might thing. ~S~! :cool:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 06:50:21 AM by Mugzeee »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Refrain
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 06:54:48 AM »
Originally posted by Mugzeee
Skyrock. I admire anyone who decides to take control of thier spontaneous behavior. But i also have no trouble with "Banter" and neither does the HTC Moderator's. The trouble is when "Banter" becomes personal in nature coupled with down right abusive dialog. It seem many players haven’t a clue where the line is. To me its very easy to see that boundary. For some there is no difference at all. WTG on taking time to commit to action on the BBS. I say Banter Websters: (tease playfully) away...Just watch yer mouth and keep it general in nature and even the moderators will get a laugh from time to time. Its actually easier than one might thing. ~S~! :cool:
Thanks Mugz, yeah I just been going too far with it.  I am done with it.  Used to be a very nice guy in the arena and its time for me to be a nice guy again!

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Refrain
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 07:22:31 AM »
Originally posted by Mugzeee

Very well said.
21 is only half the truth.