Author Topic: Refrain  (Read 1793 times)

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Refrain
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2006, 08:30:59 AM »
Come on Betty it's like they are Truck drivers lookin for a Lot Lizard.You or any other woman that plays this game shouldn't have too put up with it.

I have figured out a solution for the over bearing hormone Dweeeby Males that private text you and holler at you at any given moment......go and find the most flaming GAY male you can and have them harrass them on private vox.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Refrain
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2006, 12:04:05 PM »
Originally posted by AutoPilot
Come on Betty it's like they are Truck drivers lookin for a Lot Lizard.You or any other woman that plays this game shouldn't have too put up with it.

I have figured out a solution for the over bearing hormone Dweeeby Males that private text you and holler at you at any given moment......go and find the most flaming GAY male you can and have them harrass them on private vox.

some might look at it like that, but not me. i don't let the small crap get to me. no one should, it is only a game after all. makes no sence to get all worked up and do something that is so crazy as to what u suggested. but thanks for the advice anyways.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

storch

Refrain
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2006, 12:06:22 PM »
what I find comical is that the guys who are making these statements to these ladies have probably never seen them or interacted with them in any way other than the bbs.  much of the stuff I see typed at the ladies that play this game is baffling to me. I can only surmise that these guys just don't have any experience with the fairer sex.  put the joystick down. head over to the boulevard and get some real life experience.  if the person of your fancy has the same type of plumbing you do it's not a girl, no matter what morpheus says.