Author Topic: The Daycare Arena  (Read 2579 times)

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 08:03:40 PM »
Have I ever told you guys how much I hate all the immature kids at my high school?  With their pants around their knees, and their "bling".  It's disgusting.

Oh and those kids were all at the mall because they were skipping class and NO ONE CARED.  Few days suspension maybe, thgat's it.  Their parents gave up trying to fight with them about school a long time ago, so they just don't care.

As for me, I have my own frickin job and I have to pay for my own gas (not insurance though, thank god)  Those kids that are wearing $140 shoes to school and all their nice clothes complaining about how they are poor might be halfway retarded.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 08:06:04 PM by nirvana »
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 08:18:53 PM »
That and kids parents got a lot of money and they buy their spoiled brat a brand new car.  Then if it isnt the car they want, they will purposely wreck it out in the country just so the insurance will call it a total loss and then maybe they can get the car THEY want, not what their parents want them to have.

My parents told me if I wanted a car then I have to get a job and get one myself, they wont pay for it. I got a job and then 6 months later I had enough for a down payment on a car. Back then I didnt like it, but now I am glad I did it like that. You sure the hell have more respect for things you buy from hard earned money
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 08:28:33 PM »
You guys are just upset because us 14 and 15 year olds beat you up. Stop whining and learn how to fly.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 08:37:29 PM »
Originally posted by SuperDud
You guys are just upset because us 14 and 15 year olds beat you up. Stop whining and learn how to fly.

while I would love to really say what I thought when I first read this , I'll decline.

I have NEVER been beat up by a 14 or 15 year old. I have lost many virtual dogfights in a GAME to 14 and 15 year olds. But beat up?:rofl

I'll learn to fly when you can grow a full beard.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2006, 08:56:01 PM »
Well as a adult RedTop, I hoped you'de have enough sence to realize I mint that I could beat you guys up in the game. I would hope a adult could beat up a kidin real life, wow really tough.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2006, 09:13:53 PM »
Well as a adult RedTop, I hoped you'de have enough sence to realize I mint that I could beat you guys up in the game. I would hope a adult could beat up a kidin real life, wow really tough.

:lol I got it Dud...geeeeesh   You need to have a nice grape juice and some Pop Tarts. Do you drink Coffee? Possibly a cup of Coffee and a bran muffin. Keep ya regular I hear. :lol

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2006, 09:16:37 PM »
Originally posted by RedTop
:lol I got it Dud...geeeeesh   You need to have a nice grape juice and some Pop Tarts. Do you drink Coffee? Possibly a cup of Coffee and a bran muffin. Keep ya regular I hear. :lol

I don't understand sir? I don't like coffee or bran muffins. My mom gives me corn pops for breakfast right before I go to school. And what does keeps you regular mean?
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2006, 09:22:10 PM »
I don't understand sir? I don't like coffee or bran muffins. My mom gives me corn pops for breakfast right before I go to school. And what does keeps you regular mean?

:lol Regular.......... I'll just let ya find out when you get older. But let me give you a hint. Metamucil is common for older people. I'm not there yet , but I play golf with a few that are:lol

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2006, 09:39:31 PM »
OK, RedTop, schools in.

There are homeschoolers whose main goal is to keep their kids away from the awful mean old world. There are also homeschoolers who are doing the education thing themselves because the regular schools are just so screwed up.

We've homeschooled our two kids (14 and 17) since kindergarten, and they've done well by any standard. Academically, they've outperformed their agemates considerably, scoring in the 90th to 99th percentile on national standardized tests every single year. My oldest skipped a grade, continued to top the 99th percentile, and started college at age SIXTEEN. (She's pulled straight A's her first term, and cant stand the dumbed down stuff they're teaching the college freshmen.) My younger kid has had the freedom to develop at his own pace, not getting lost in the crowd and not being swarmed for being different. They've both developed into strong people who know what they think but can still relate to those who differ.

They are better socialized than their peers. My daughter has volunteered over 400 hours, with elderly and with preschoolers. She had a delightful ongoing friendship with a 94 year old lady, and loved to spend time with her up to the lady's last days. My daughter also tutors kids in reading. She does this stuff because she likes helping people and being with them, and we've not pushed her into any of this. She's preparing for a career as a professor of medieval european history. She plays classical piano, electric rock guitar, and has a green belt in Shoto-kan Karate. She's been awarded a scholarship to the college of her choice, and she recieved a Congressional Silver Medal for her achievements.

My son volunteers too, and plans to start refereeing soccer. He also has a Karate green belt, and lifts weights with a past olympian in our area. He's academically strong, he's thinking about a career in medicine, and he gets along great with others. He doesnt let people bully the weak when he's around, and because he hasnt been shoved into the peer pressure wars he frankly doesnt care if the bully is the most popular kid around.

Oh, and his first month on AH he had a 12% hit rate and a KPD over 1. He also routinely landed multiple kills and even had a 14 kill sortie (no rearm!) in a mossy. I still havent forgiven him.

Obviously, I'm proud of both of them. Neither has their head emerging from their anal orifice.

So there.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 09:42:29 PM by Simaril »
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2006, 09:45:16 PM »
Simaril

They sound like great Kids. There are always going to be exceptions as well. I am happy for you. Sounds like the parents did a wonderful job. You should be commended. Well done.

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2006, 09:47:08 PM »
DA needs more Jetb123s!!!! lol hi guys :)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2006, 09:49:11 PM »
Originally posted by jetb123
DA needs more Jetb123s!!!! lol hi guys :)

NOOOOO

1 is enough
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2006, 09:56:14 PM »
Originally posted by Meatwad
NOOOOO

1 is enough
haha im seriously thinking bout comming back. last few months ive been addicted to some lame lvl up game MMO, its fun but its just about killing monsters and getting items. Aceshigh is much more, and a way better aspect of competition, lol its so nice to look back at my old films. I think ill be back soon, till then keep up the good flying! add my msn if u want to keep in touch its lsykes29@msn.com :D

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2006, 10:08:23 PM »
Good to cya back Jet.

Max

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
The Daycare Arena
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2006, 10:37:12 PM »
yeah young kids are anoying, but man on this game if I make a mistake (not telling an enemy plane Im on his six) and shoot em down. Ive been called a "doo doo head", "big fat pile of stupid" etc more than once by supposibly mature 40 year old adults.

I usually dont see much a difference between the adult an younger players, aside from the higher pitched voice.
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.