Author Topic: this is going to get some play....  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
this is going to get some play....
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2006, 10:26:55 PM »
I said I would get charged, maybee not convicted but who knows, you can never tell what a jury will do.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Stringer

• Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2006, 10:49:50 PM »
Originally posted by Murdr

Yet the guy has been an avid hunter for many decades, and by accounts of at least one senator hunting buddy is a crack shot, and usually the most sucessful hunter in a party.  Id venture to guess he would have more experience as a hunter than 99% of anyone who would frequent this board.  

Well according to Cheney himself he has only been hunting for about 12 to 15 years....that's not many decades, it's not even 2 full decades, in fact barely over 1 decade.  He certainly doesn't have more hunting experience than myself or the group that I hunt with.  

And the accounts of the one senator hunting buddy was from Alan Simpson who called him a master hunter when

during the 2004 election campaign, Cheney and others in a party of 10 killed 417 of the 500 birds let loose from nets in a single outing at a Pennsylvania game farm.  The master hunter, as former Sen. Alan Simpson calls Cheney, killed 70 of the 417. And he didn’t even get his hands bloody. The birds were cleaned and packed in plastic bags in time for his trip home on Air Force Two.

I hope he could hit 70 birds out of 417 kicked up in front of him.

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2006, 11:12:45 PM »
Saw that, noted it.  I was under the impression he had been doing it most of his life out west, or had that aspect confused with someone else.  I should have double checked on that before.