Author Topic: Tank Towns and Fighter Towns  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
Tank Towns and Fighter Towns
« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2006, 03:19:27 PM »
Bah girl scout cookies are better. :p
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline Zaphod

• Copper Member
« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2006, 01:44:13 AM »
Originally posted by NoBaddy

Aaaaaaaaahhglgurglllleee (Homer Simpson slobbering sound)

Offline IownU

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2006, 03:07:42 AM »
Hoarach posted

Maybe when bish actually stand up to fight rooks. Last 2 nights, bish have not stood up to fight and rooks walk right on in and only thing bish do is pork troops. BORING.

So I think why not maybe knights will stand up for themselves and fight. NOPE, just more time spent BORING myself.

Doesnt seem that anyone wants to fight these days, just pork. Not sure if its the area or what, because when bish had 5 and 4 the fights were great. Now its like a barren wasteland with no activity. I have seen many times on this map where there have been great furballs. Just seems that bish and knights dont like to fight rooks and just pork troops to keep anything from happening. Just once need a fight to stay going for more then a few minutes.

have you looked at the dars for each country. nits and rooks hit the bish you only see one maybe two dars between the nits and rooks. and besides i shoot you down alot and take your bases alot we dont just take rook or nit bases we take from both countrys. like today took 5 nit bases and 6 rook bases hmmmmmmmm 2 rook bases had no uppers and same as 1 of the nits base no uppers you aint the only one to complain about this there is some like you in every country

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #153 on: February 23, 2006, 04:21:53 AM »
Originally posted by LTARkilz
Hoarach posted

Maybe when bish actually stand up to fight rooks. Last 2 nights, bish have not stood up to fight and rooks walk right on in and only thing bish do is pork troops. BORING.

So I think why not maybe knights will stand up for themselves and fight. NOPE, just more time spent BORING myself.

Doesnt seem that anyone wants to fight these days, just pork. Not sure if its the area or what, because when bish had 5 and 4 the fights were great. Now its like a barren wasteland with no activity. I have seen many times on this map where there have been great furballs. Just seems that bish and knights dont like to fight rooks and just pork troops to keep anything from happening. Just once need a fight to stay going for more then a few minutes.

have you looked at the dars for each country. nits and rooks hit the bish you only see one maybe two dars between the nits and rooks. and besides i shoot you down alot and take your bases alot we dont just take rook or nit bases we take from both countrys. like today took 5 nit bases and 6 rook bases hmmmmmmmm 2 rook bases had no uppers and same as 1 of the nits base no uppers you aint the only one to complain about this there is some like you in every country

lol nits don't fight rooks lol   607 kills of rooks  200 bish as a nit and i'm sure other nits can break your thought process...................Eve ry side swears other 2 don't fight thats how you can tell they do.

Offline IownU

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2006, 11:03:57 AM »
Originally posted by rod367th
lol nits don't fight rooks lol   607 kills of rooks  200 bish as a nit and i'm sure other nits can break your thought process...................Eve ry side swears other 2 don't fight thats how you can tell they do.

i will post a snapshoot next time i am on

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2006, 11:12:32 AM »
It's not that countries dont want to fight as much as field spacing.  When you saw the great furballs how far apart were the bases?  Once you get out of the area where there are a few close bases nobody fights or furballs for that matter.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2006, 03:05:10 PM »
Originally posted by LTARkilz
i will post a snapshoot next time i am on

screen shoots of radar can mean nothing. just because you see a small bar. doesn't mean there isn't 10 or more guys hitting base. I.E. gvs don't show on dar.  Is there times that rooks and nits don't fight sure same as there is times rook-bish don't or bish -nit.

Can't tell you how many times. I've heard on 200 so so's not fighting just to look at map see more of my team fighting team their not fighting according to the whiner on 200, I all so look at % in air or  ground over how many just in tower. Its amazing that most times people think others don't fight is when its near a reset race. of course then they both hitting 1 team.

p.s. any side at any time  could take map screen and use it to say others .not fighting.

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: February 23, 2006, 03:31:52 PM »
Could care less about base taking.  But its when a country just porks to end a fight to take a base which is boring.  Last night was a good furball with knights and knights go and pork fhs.  Bish did the same when they had a cv off shore, was a good fight and they go and pork fhs.

Many players are bypassing fights just to pork fhs and anything else they can hit and ruin other peoples' fun just to take a base.  Then they say were trying to win the war and you must contribute your part.  What do we do, wait 2 hours for a goon and the base comes up full, goon die, and start the whole process agan.
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline MadSquirrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #158 on: February 23, 2006, 04:14:02 PM »
Rod367th.  I agree that the dar bar does not include all the "under dar" activity, however it is a far representation of activity along the borders.

I frequently see the Rook/Knight border with 3 to 4 partial dar bars and maybe 1 full dar.  Along Knight/Bish 3 to 4 partial and 3 to 4 full dar bars.  The same along Rook/Bish line.  And this doesn't show all the "Under Dar" activity either.  

To say it doesn't exits is turning a blind eye to the facts.  By admission, both Rooks and Knights on "200" admittedly attack the under dog.  Bishops.  This is nothing new.  This has happened for years.  We are not saying that Rooks and Knights don't have some great battles.  You forget that not so long ago, we were Knights as well.

But when there is twice as much dar activity between Knights and Bishops and Rooks and Bishops as there is between Rooks and Knights, (not including "Under Dar" activity), it is far to say that there are that many more aircraft battling in that area.

You can call the sky green all you want.  That does not change what is.

LTARsqrl  <>
:aok