Author Topic: Zarqawi Gone?  (Read 2710 times)

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 07:42:31 AM »
I was gonna quote some movie, but then I thought I might get banned.

derka derka allah mohammed jihad!!!  BOOM
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2006, 07:47:57 AM »
Originally posted by deSelys
I bet that, right now, he is trying to explain to a seriously p!ssed off Allah that he thought that the quran had to be followed to the letter....

...hopefully Allah will then saw his head off with a blunt knife before bannishing him to eternal damnation.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2006, 07:49:10 AM »
Originally posted by Nash
Hmm... I'm not so sure.

He's been killed at least seven times now.... so I reckon he's got a couple more lives left.

Kind of like the "Al Qaeda #2 man"...

That guy has been both killed and captured so many times now that he's like, some kind of ninja.
Something strikes me about this type of liberal...almost as if he and his liberal companions do NOT want ANY success in the middle east at the cost of possibly being wrong about the administration. Anyone else sense this in the liberals you engage in debate with?

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2006, 07:52:58 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Something strikes me about this type of liberal...almost as if he and his liberal companions do NOT want ANY success in the middle east at the cost of possibly being wrong about the administration. Anyone else sense this in the liberals you engage in debate with?

Yes, in general that has been true since LBJ. If America engages in a war it is "a globaly bully" against "a poor and opressed proletariat" in the case of the VC or "freedom fighters" in Iraq (as they have been called in the US Press).

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2006, 08:04:03 AM »
They should continue to bomb that corpse untill a crater the size of a couple of city blocks develops.

put a fence around the rim.

put the guantnamo inmates and any other insurgents captured in combat against coalition forces in it.

resume bombing.

repeat as required.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2006, 08:14:44 AM »
if its true, then he died a quick and most likely, painless death.  That would be too bad.......  If there is a place where exceptionally mean people go after death and suffer, I hope he is there and that it hurts like hell for a long long time.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2006, 08:15:08 AM »
i do believe we used 2 500lb eggs to do the job... ha ha ha ha... gotta love it.

Offline DJ111

• Silver Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2006, 08:18:23 AM »
Retired CO of the ancient **Flying Monkeys** CT squadron.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2006, 08:19:58 AM »
we are fighting a thought process; and until "they" stop manufacturing madmen by the thousands, in the thousands of Madrassas out there, it aint over.
====
who is they?

edit: Yap, sure looks like satan.  the beast is dead.  Thank you Allah:D
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2006, 08:38:01 AM »
Originally posted by Edbert1
I beleive you are accurate in that assesment. I saw this article yesterday (http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htmurph/articles/20060607.aspx) and was thinking about it last night, curious timing with this morning's events.

interesting!!

day after that report..

BOOM!
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2006, 08:46:24 AM »
Originally posted by Wolfala
So does the missile shooter get to collect the $25 million bounty?

No, members of the military can not collect bounty money.  However I bet the local resident that provided the intel gets a first-class ticket to where ever they wish to go.

"Caldwell also said U.S. and Iraqi troops carried out 17 raids around Baghdad following al-Zarqawi's killing."

I wonder if the raids came out of additional intel from local residents or if intel was found at the bombed safehouse?

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2006, 08:55:25 AM »
Angus...for shame.  As a farm boy you should know better than to suggest his remains should be fed to the pigs.

There are some things that even a pig will not eat.

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2006, 08:59:23 AM »
Maybe Nick Berg's dad will find closure now..

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2006, 08:59:56 AM »
Originally posted by Yeager
we are fighting a thought process; and until "they" stop manufacturing madmen by the thousands, in the thousands of Madrassas out there, it aint over.
====
who is they?

edit: Yap, sure looks like satan.  the beast is dead.  Thank you Allah:D

:huh
Did you just answer your own question?
:huh

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2006, 09:01:21 AM »
BOOM! BOOM! Out go the lights!

Congratualtions to Iraq, Jordan, Task Force 140, and the rest of the coalition.

Iraqis are dancing in the streets, Zarqawi is smoldering in Hell, it's a good day.

There will be rough days ahead. AlQeada will now attempt to show they are still on top and still in charge, and many innocents may pay for this success. Let's hope the right people stand their ground and stay the course, making this a better day for the future than it is today.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe