Author Topic: Just say no to drugs  (Read 1527 times)

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
Just say no to drugs
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2001, 06:55:00 PM »

Originally posted by LaVa:
  <snip>

Youth in Asia comes to mind ....   <snip>

This was the funniest thing about this whole thread.    

Who the hell are "Youth In Asia"?  Is that kinda like "Up With People" or something?  

I believe LaVa was referring to "euthanasia".

Sorry LaVa...but reading your post just got me to laughing and I had to point it out.  

Offline buhdman

• Copper Member
      • http://home.earthlink.net/~wjbarrow
Just say no to drugs
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2001, 01:27:00 PM »
<SALUTE> AKSWulfe -- Well said!

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Just say no to drugs
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2001, 02:05:00 PM »
Oh my my, lookit all the posts.  And we already got Revered Jihad belching out the Liberal Line...and some of it has some merits in regards to the drug war.

If there is a "drug war", why isnt it all out?  I don't see A-10s mowing down drug crops, or F-16's napalming suspected sites, etc etc.  So, what war, I ask?

I dunno.  The Drug War and illegal immigration get on my nerves.  I don't get how we can have people streaming through our borders on a daily basis.  Isnt the military's mandate to defend the borders?  I'm not saying load the .50's and plink away but if you follow the news, the border patrol is really hurting and its really a bad situation.  Dunno why they can't LEGALLY come in...like so many others do!

Bah

Damn annoying, aint it?  

Oh Jihad, if you care so much about money, why are you and your liberal cronies so happy to dive into my take home pay    Wanna impress me, ease off the taxation!  

------------------
Paul J. Busiere

Aces High Arena handle:  BD5Pilot
 http://bd5.checksix.net
BD-5 "T" (TurboProp) 90% complete, first flight in 2001 (We hope!)

Offline Ddriag

• Zinc Member
Just say no to drugs
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2001, 05:17:00 AM »
Remember lads, Smoking dope can really cack up your short term memory.............erm,............And another thing, smoking dope really cacks up your short term memory.

Ddriag.

What were we talking about?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Just say no to drugs
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2001, 08:02:00 AM »
too many big dollar booze companies putting too many big $$$'s in the pockets of our fat arse politicians to change status quo.
Doesn't matter which is more dangerous to society, all a "legal" money thing.

Don't think mary jane is any worse than other prescribed narcotics, but big alcohol knows making mary jane a med is 1st step to legalize it. They definitely don't want that, unless they are the growers themselves  

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Just say no to drugs
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2001, 12:05:00 PM »

Originally posted by -ammo-:
And if we as a country were to legalize it, then we are endorsing it. THAT IS WRONG, and wrong is more important than the money we would collect in taxes.

So everything that you think is wrong should be made/kept illegal.

I have a list of things that I (or some otehr people) think should not be done.
 Plenty of incomes are taxed that made in areas lot of us would object.

1. Adultery (having sex with a man/woman married to another) - clearly harmfull, damaging to relationships, sometimes resulting in violence, briken families.
 2. Religion. I can fill volumes with harm of that one. If you are religious yourself, I am willing to leave yours legal to get your support. But the rest are obvioulsy wrong, so down with them!

3. Spicy foods - causes all kind of cancer, ulcers, cost society money in medical expences.
 4. Having babies for which you cannot provide support.
 5. Any kind of medical research other then trauma treatment - interferes with natural selection or god's plans, whatever you prefer.
 6. Fatty foods. People harm themselves eating them and hartless bastards are making money selling those.

I could go on and on.
 So why not outlaw them all, otherwise I am endorsing those things, by your logic?

miko

Offline jihad

• Nickel Member
Just say no to drugs
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2001, 12:16:00 PM »
Oh my my, lookit all the posts. And we already got Revered Jihad belching out the Liberal Line...

"Define" liberal for me please.

I want to know if I'm truly a liberal or if this is just the same old "smear tactics" that tight bellybutton conservative republicans are known for.

You and Cabby should hook up and exchange crack pot conspiracy theorys about how the "evil liberal democrats" are ruining the world for all the "righteous conservative republicans". <LOL>

[This message has been edited by jihad (edited 05-22-2001).]