Author Topic: 10 Things You'll See In AvA Arena that You Won't See In MA  (Read 3814 times)

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
10 Things You'll See In AvA Arena that You Won't See In MA
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2006, 08:37:05 AM »
Post a thread in the general about the AvA, take note of the non-participants that down it, then you’ll know who tried it and couldn’t hang. BK’s came in once, they just capped, vulched, and ganged - afraid of any remotely congruous competition – much to their chagrin the regulars kept upping unimpressed and unaffected by the dweebery.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK I had to leave for a competition when this thread started so I am catching up LOL.

Cmon Kong - most of your squad fought it out decently down and dirty on the deck with us.  I did find it funny tho how one of your guys, we all know who, stayed as high as he could and only came down to cherry while you guys were doing all the fighting.  Even with cherryboy it was fun. :aok  He didn't last that long anyway.  And if you felt like you were being vulched that was because you guys couldn't push the fight to our base.

AvA 6 out a 10 times it's a lot of fun.  Lazs summed it up pretty well.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 08:39:31 AM by mars01 »

storch

« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2006, 08:44:26 AM »
lol mars-01 is still smarting from his azzwhooping all those months ago?  the part I enjoyed most were your whines on 200.  staying high? that is a squad trademark with you frilly blue gnus.  you're all high.  the question is where do you miscreants come up with so much money for narcotics?  it cetainly can't come from pimping lesspheus, or could it?  I forgot about those pelts, thanks for bringing it up.

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2006, 08:47:42 AM »
Well at least even he knows who he is hahahaha.

Yes storch your right you are Teh l33t3st picker in the cherry farm.  :rofl :rofl

storch

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2006, 09:05:17 AM »
Originally posted by mars01
Well at least even he knows who he is hahahaha.

Yes storch your right you are Teh l33t3st picker in the cherry farm.  :rofl :rofl
well I know what you whined about many times.  besides if you guys are so great then how is it that a scrub like me whipped so many of you?  oh and thank you I had tons of fun killing you guys but more reading your whines.  please come again.  I thoroughly enjoyed the fights up until the point you guys started capping fields.  I know you guys are used to preying upon the very new in the MA and perhaps didn't expect that many whippings but look at it this way it will help you improve your skills.

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2006, 09:57:43 AM »
... you guys couldn't push the fight to our base.

Thank you mars. That statement says more than I ever could. It’s not about ‘pushing’ the other team back to their base to establish cap and prevent the other team from upping.  Sometimes when new players come in they do that and it’s not unusual to see a regular on country implore them to ‘back off’ and ‘let ‘em up’.  

You know aluminum is a fine conductor.  The paranoid dons the aluminum foil hat to ward off mind control waves. May I suggest another use. All you guys fashion little pointy foil hats. Wire all your hats together. Have everybody concentrate REALLY hard.  Maybe together enough intellectual energy will be generated for you to actually ‘get it’.

:D
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2006, 10:06:24 AM »
Thank you mars. That statement says more than I ever could. It’s not about ‘pushing’ the other team back to their base to establish cap and prevent the other team from upping.

Well Kong I actually thought your squad was better than storch and the guys we fought were as well.  If you really think we capped your base then you are just as misguided as Storch.  We did not cap your base.  I remember waiting half a sector from your base waiting for you guys to come back, only to find most of you upping from another base to grab alt.  

My point was that we always seemed to be flying to your field.  You guys never once pushed to our field.  I guess the Storchita has infected all you guys.  It's a shame some of you actually put up some good fights.

Nice try on the twisting of the conversation tho:aok
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 10:09:08 AM by mars01 »

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2006, 10:12:42 AM »
well I know what you whined about many times. besides if you guys are so great then how is it that a scrub like me whipped so many of you? oh and thank you I had tons of fun killing you guys but more reading your whines. please come again. I thoroughly enjoyed the fights up until the point you guys started capping fields. I know you guys are used to preying upon the very new in the MA and perhaps didn't expect that many whippings but look at it this way it will help you improve your skills.
Storch you couldn't whip and egg.  As I have said, all you ever did was cherry one of us as we fought your squaddies on the deck.  If that is what you consider great.  Then yes you are the greatest.

BTW - None of us think we are "so great".

Here is an idea, how about you put your money where your mouth is me and you a little DA time???

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2006, 10:24:42 AM »
I remember waiting half a sector from your base waiting for you guys to come back...we always seemed to be flying to your field.

Which is it? Try the hat thing it just might help.

storch

« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2006, 10:26:46 AM »
Storch you couldn't whip and egg.  As I have said, all you ever did was cherry one of us as we fought your squaddies on the deck.  If that is what you consider great.  Then yes you are the greatest.

BTW - None of us think we are "so great".

Here is an idea, how about you put your money where your mouth is me and you a little DA time???
well then at least we have determined that you are no egg since I certainly whipped the crap out of you.

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2006, 10:37:49 AM »
Storch - Yeah I figured your all talk, when you grow a pair lets go to the DA if you whiped me so bad.  LOL

KONG it's too bad you are comming off a total sweetheart here, I actually thought you were OK up to this point.  I guess your just another guy that thinks he is better than he is and can't face the truth when it comes to the fights.  I know I suck.  And I do know you guys controlled very little of that battle that night.  Instead of accepting it like a man, you come in here and portray it as if we did something like cap a field in the AVA.  Which most know is totally preposterouse since we don't even do that in the MA.

Nice try tho really, for someone of your abilities.:aok   :rofl

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2006, 11:12:15 AM »
KONG it's too bad you are comming off a total sweetheart here, I actually thought you were OK up to this point.  I guess your just another guy that thinks he is better than he is and can't face the truth when it comes to the fights.  I know I suck.  And I do know you guys controlled very little of that battle that night.  Instead of accepting it like a man, you come in here and portray it as if we did something like cap a field in the AVA.  Which most know is totally preposterouse since we don't even do that in the MA.

Nice try tho really, for someone of your abilities.:aok   :rofl

Someone get your goat? :D

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2006, 11:27:30 AM »
hehehe

storch

« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2006, 11:57:01 AM »
hey mars I'd be glad to meet with you in the DA any time.  perhaps you would also like to stop by the AvA and demonstrate your elite skills in a more game pertinent environment.  just saying.  :aok

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2006, 12:31:32 PM »
Cool will do!

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2006, 06:31:38 PM »
I'd just like to make a comment refering to  people mentioning others need to ge thicker skin.
I have to dissagree with you. Personally I don't fly to spare verbally with folks.  I don't think it adds anything to the game. I think it's also a big reason many people stay away from the AVA. We can complain about plane sets or axis/allied bias all day. However this arena has a small number of people in it day after day . When just a couple of those people act like thugs constantly , it's worse than the smack in MA. Because of the fewer numbers.

I don't have to squelch 200 in MA , I have to do it almost everytime I fly in AVA which has now become rare for me mainly because I got tired of the attitude.

Okay call me thin skinned.  Say I need to adapt. I'd argue that some of the smack talkers need to adapt. I don't find the smack talk scarey , or insulting. I find it ignorant. it's like flying with children. Your hundreds of miles away from the person your insulting, theres no way in hell you have to meet him face to face and back up your actions................. What is so damn cool about that?  The constant smack talk is childish, and annoying.
I don't find anything cool or intimidating about it.

If you want intimidation I got one word for you. Eagler. He's never talking crap , he just flys , wins , and acts like a man. Thats more intimidating then all the smack talk in the world. Plus you can respect him.

I know sooner or later almost everyone has a bad night and gets into a heated exchange. Thats natural, things like that happen. To come on every night with the intention of seeing how many you can insult , just because it amuses you..... Thats a problem.

Thank you now back to your head bashing.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV