Author Topic: unbelievable, crazy, or just plain stupid kills  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
unbelievable, crazy, or just plain stupid kills
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2006, 11:29:53 AM »
Originally posted by Murdr

click image for film

Yep.  Killing the plane that shot me down as they ditch themselves trying to finish me was a pretty good one :)

Back in the day, this happend to me :D

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline tatertot

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2006, 12:22:04 PM »
actually saw 999000 blown up over enemy field then text read 999000 landed 7 kills in a 17

think my bestis 12 in 26s

but fav is 5 in a 190a5 with half a wing missing
THE NAME TATERTOT IS NOT FROM MY FAV FOOD !!!!!!

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2006, 01:42:05 PM »
tatertot ....that was a rumor!!!!!!!!!!!.but it did happen! friend

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2006, 01:46:46 PM »
Had a funny one think last week...Spotted an enemy goon on the ground a bit off from one of our bases.. I was in a B26 bomber (imagine that) Didn't think it would be too sporty  to drop and egg or blaze him with the guns,.....soi decided  i'd land right next to him and demand his surrender...lol well landed next to him pulled with in about 20 feet asked for the surrender .......goon then tried taking off and rammed me...goon dead. sad story.

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2006, 01:55:19 PM »
I remember when i was new.. parked an M3 with troops on a hillside outside of town.  By the time I got there, our assault had dwindled away and I was pretty much there by myself.  I must have had 12 planes strafing me and trying to dive bomb me... and they just kept crashing into the side of the hill.  I must have had 25 (proxy) kills, many being the same person over and over and over again.

And stupid me I just kept gunning away at them (not hitting a single thing) until I was out of ammo.  An IL2 finally got me with a bomb, but it sure was fun!

Offline Yoshimbo

• Nickel Member
      • http://freewebs.com/yoshimbo/
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2006, 10:00:51 PM »
land right next to him and demand his surrender

LMAO!:rofl :rofl

I gotta try that! :rofl

Funny stuff ya'll. if ya got em, keep em comin!:aok

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2006, 03:11:44 AM »
Was putzing around over a friendly airfield that was under attack by what could easily be called n00bs. P51s, B24s, and a couple Spitfires that wouldn't come down from over 10k. I'm in my Yak-9T ripping the crap out of buff formations when I decide to go home, even with a couple of rounds left, since I'd heard way too many pings. Nothing broken, but I was sure my wings were being held on by a string, two screws and the lift they generated. I got home and noticed a P51 flying circles around our field, kinda diving then pulling up as if he were scared of breaking his wings off at 300 MPH. At 3.5k out, I decided, what the hell, yanked the stick back to a totally random position, and hit the secondary trigger. A single THOOM of the 37mm. Silence...tiny little hit sprite, then a dull poof sound. Pwned.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline ded

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2006, 04:28:47 AM »
Any kill I make is a funny one, considering I have no aiming skills :D

Offline Mako15

• Copper Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/mako12
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2006, 07:29:13 AM »
well...there was this one time I was in a temp and dogfighting another temp....cause i'm dumb like that, and I was behind him and just  about to shoot when he jerks his stick and vanishes....I'm like, "oh crap", so I rudder left while pulling back and right on the stick, going into a wild corkscrew, and when I pull out he is like 4 feet from my plane right in front of my left wing cannons....its like the luckiest shot in the world, and i get his wing....it was really fun :)

(still think you should have got me tho Bckeye)

Offline Yoshimbo

• Nickel Member
      • http://freewebs.com/yoshimbo/
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2006, 11:48:15 AM »
A single THOOM of the 37mm. Silence...tiny little hit sprite, then a dull poof sound. Pwned.

-OOZ662

lol, Nice:aok