Author Topic: unbelievable, crazy, or just plain stupid kills  (Read 1865 times)

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
unbelievable, crazy, or just plain stupid kills
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 03:50:35 PM »
craziest kill i have is on myself...was grabbing alt in an f6f to defend against cv, went to grab a beer and i noticed i was climbing real slow so i checked my ord..low and behold i somehow selected eggs :P.  I was about 7k at this point and I saw 3 juicy TBM"S below me so i salvoed my eggs off and turned around  and dove for some  pwnage..next thing i know i hear a loud bang and Im a smoking wreck... I popped the chute and looked around, i had hit a friendly pt boat when  I dumped my ord in a slow climb from 7k..WHISKEY TANGO ALFA?

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 04:19:43 PM »
a squaddie and I were flying along and came upon about 4 groups of Lancs, so we dumped our ord and started to dive on them, all of a sudden 2 flights just disapear and my squaddie is saying he just picked up 6 kills. I'm almost certain that when he dropped his 2x1000lbers one or both hit one of the buffs and caused 2 formations to just go poof lol They were at lvl flight around 10,000' . Anyways that was the craziest thing I have seen as far as kills go, talk about perfect timing lol. I wish I had only been running film at the time so we could go back and double check cause I'm almost certain that's what happened. If they would have  been proxy kills I would have picked them up cause I was lead and closer to the buffs the whole time

Offline MINNOW

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 04:36:51 PM »
lol we were talking about this lastnite!

Before our squad went Rook, I was in the Birds Of Prey Fellas...

We were defending a base from a Rook raid and I was in the Shore battery firing at the incoming CV. Suddenly from in front of me Lancdive was in his Lancasters bombing our GVs, So I popped a shot and WHAMMO... Down goes Lanc!

That was the luckiest shot ever but it was funny watching him cuss me out on 200 afterwards

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Ive also nailed some airplanes with my main tank gun also, But that was the funniest story so far I have.

Great posts fellas, Its funny to see the lightside of AH every so often

:aok

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 04:55:14 PM »
Murdr,
 What about lol kill? :)
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 05:07:32 PM »
another good one. I was in a tiger and drove out to the runway, right behind where the planes spawn and just sat there shooting AP rounds at the planes as they spawned, I ended up getting tracked, but I stayed to get more kills. As the base got more and more active the enemy planes began strafing me, I counted 15 kills of people that ran there plane into my tank lol not including the 20 or so others that I got with my main gun. But I was just cracking up at the people that rammed me lol ended that sortie with over 40 kills total at least 15 were caused by them ramming me LOL

Offline Gryffin

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 05:18:45 PM »
I hit a bf-109K4 once, and as he was tumbling to the ground in pieces, he started firing cannon rounds, one of them killed me.

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2006, 05:39:33 PM »
Went AFK while autoclimbing a zeke, came back at 25k and dove straight down onto some bombers under me, I got alot of speed and pulled my wings hard and they both snapped off turning me into zee kamikaze bull3t and i crashed into one of the bombers...mission success.
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 06:13:28 PM »
I was sitting in a Panzer IV on a ridge overlooking an enemy airfield, shelling the AA guns on the near side of the field with HE rounds when I see an F4U-4 (back when perk planes were IDed out to 6k) coming in for a landing on the far runway.  Given reload times I figure I have two shots so I elevate the gun and take a ranging shot, then I make my best guess adjustment and fire the second HE round.  It lands on the ground right at the juncture of the F4U's fuselage and trailing edge of the wing .

You have shot down Widewing.  (my memory isn't perfect, but I am pretty sure it was Widewing.  It was certainly a name known to me)

He got a TBM with a 2,000lb bomb and got revenge on me for it though. :lol
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 08:49:01 PM »
Was on one night a while ago, the MA was down so everyone was in the BUMA. No perkies in there so everyone... EVERYONE, is either in a Tiger or a 262.

I was in TT, a regular Tiger war it was in there too, and 262's are straifing us all over the ground. Raise my main gun at one, give it a whole load of lead and let off a round.

Kabooom.

Duece goes down.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline icemaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 09:52:27 PM »
Back when AW was still around I was playing it and AH one night I had upped in AH and flew for a bit. It was squad night time in AH so I go to AH and we up a big mission for a base capture. We all hit the runway and I hit the button on my joystick for engine start and BOOM all 25 plus of us are back in the tower all going WTF. I look at my text and it says you have killed XXMAW over and over and over again.

I forgot to change my joystick profile and dropped a bomb instead of starting my engine. We all still got a ROLF when we think about the time I killed the whole squad.
Army of Das Muppets     
Member DFC Furballers INC. If you cant piss with big dogs go run with the pack

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2006, 10:01:58 PM »
I've had a bomb fall on me.... at 10k:rolleyes:

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2006, 11:35:33 PM »
In my first weeks in here I was determined to kill something with rockets. I was lucky to hit the ground with them sortie after sortie. After much frustration hard work looked like it was finally going to pay off.  Im in on a base capture with several Rooks and I see an enemy panzer. I nose my Pony over and light off a rocket. It flys at the panzer like its a Hellfire. I get a slight grin as Im sure of my first rocket kill. At the last possible second a Rook Pony flys over the panzer and my rocket strikes him right in the cockpit. I think I drove PT boats the rest of the night.:cry

Offline badhorse

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2006, 06:58:49 AM »
Last night I was in a Niki. I was completely out of ammo. I was leaving a vehicle base (knight I believe) when I saw a friendly Goony. Shortly I heard the Goony ask for my help. There was a bad buy FW190 turning in on him.  I told the Goony driver I was out of ammo but the bad guy doesn't know that so I'd do what I could. I dove in on the 190 and he broke off the Goony. I chased the 190 around for awhile getting so close I could read his clipboard!  We got lower and lower until the ground reached up and swatted him.   I laughed, he died and the Goony driver was very greatfull.
:D
Always try and be the person your dog thinks you are.

Offline Balsy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2006, 08:16:45 AM »
In a tiger with my tracks shot out sitting at a base. Along comes a set of 3 b17s over the base at about 500 ft.  I shot 2 down with the main gun in tracking shots as they crossed over the base.

Balsy

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2006, 08:47:03 AM »
Was defending a base in an osti.  Get 3 kills before main gun crew gets wiped out.  Get 2 more using the little hull gun.  Between town and the field, the right side gets tracked, but the guy augers, and i get the proxy... hmmmm interesting. Base gets captured, then the left side gets tracked.... i go and get a beer. Come back and i had 10 kills, 5 from the guns, and 5 augers.   Them crazy bishes really wanted me dead! :lol
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone