Author Topic: unbelievable, crazy, or just plain stupid kills  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Yoshimbo

• Nickel Member
      • http://freewebs.com/yoshimbo/
unbelievable, crazy, or just plain stupid kills
« on: July 12, 2006, 07:00:31 PM »
tell me of your most amzing or most retarded kills, missions, awesome formations, and/or deaths

I'll start:

Once upon a time in the h2h, I upped from one of our bases gained sum alt, and headed out to deack/suppress an airfield for capture, so i get there at the base and after fending off emy fighters and dodgeing flak and finally de-acking the base I manage to get shot down by a con who upped from another base and snuck in there and snuffed me:( .I bailed and landed on the emy runway instead of towering out i decide to run on down the the runway to the SW spawnpoint where i see an emy C47 upping so i close and start taking shots, i nailed his engine and cockpit multiple times he tries to climb too soon or did sumthing weird and crashed and died,:lol , that's kill number 1 on foot with my .45 , then i see same guy try to up in a a6m2, now i know that the zero is not what you would call "durable" in any sense of the word, but i didn't expect to actually blow him up with my .45! :D  (this H2H had mucho grande ammo) so i got me two kills on foot with my m1911! lol of course then he was quite pissed as he then got into a panzer and chased me all the wasy to shore, luky me, i called in sum airsupport which made 'em change his mind about pursueing me.

this story isn't all that good, but it's just a starter.

O! and if u have screens of the kill, death, aftermath, etc. post them:aok
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 07:03:13 PM by Yoshimbo »

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 07:06:32 PM »
my first ever kill in AH, in a 51 with rockets (yes, i was a noob, and i did think they were guided missiles :D).

niki dives on me, just misses me, i figured out how to select the rockets, and shot them all off in his general direction. one of them hit him at 2.5k, and everyone in the area cracked up laughing...

...although funny, it really screwed with my game for a few weeks, i kept trying to figure out why my missiles weren't hitting anyone:huh

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Yoshimbo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 07:41:40 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl  priceless :lol guided missles, that's good! keep 'em comin:rofl

check this:

rocket hit to a B24

Offline RTSigma

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 07:59:29 PM »
Some of my craziest kills were spent in the wee hours of the night, usually I'm hallucinating from lack of sleep or sheep or something and when this happens, I don't see planes, just the faces of my ex girlfriends.

Sigma of VF-17 JOLLY ROGERS

Offline Geary420

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 10:24:02 PM »
While defending a vbase in a panzer I managed to time a shot just right and kill a moving m3 by shooting thru the windows of a blown up building at about 1.5 k.   Also managed to sneak a Vbase once with the help of a friendly aircraft to distract the panzer sitting on the middle of field I drove my M3 in with the resupply convoy and he never noticed me.

Offline FBplmmr

• Silver Member
weird flight
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 10:49:49 PM »
while i was quite new (2 months or so ago).. I am over an enemy base with my mossie.
I drop my ords and commence trying to get a few kills, after a bit i loose most of my important parts (off the mossie).
Im stuck in this sweeping right hand turn and eventually the entire rear section of the mossie is toast as i flutter to the ground backwards and spinning.. i decide i need to bail and about the time i hit the silk the plane also hits the ground .

system message reads something to the effect
xxxx shot you down
you shot down xxxx
you have landed succesfully
fbplmmr landed a mosquito w/ 2 kills
you have been captured

im not sure about the order of the system messages but i was beside myself laughing
a fella named 99mudd can confirm part of this because he pm'd me asking how the heck i landed that and i had no idea how to tell him i didnt know what happened (he was one of the player xxxx)
if id have known how i would have screen shotted the system messages

and mudd .. im sorry i didnt know how to answer you (im still not real sure how to talk to the "enemy"but i think it involves . cpid )

:rolleyes:

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 02:27:43 AM »
On my way in a goon to a base we were about to capture, a set of low flying B17's came barrelling in at me as I was huggin the hillside. The buffs flew over me from my high five to my high eleven, ball turrets blazing away in a vain attempt to mow me down. He missed me, but he didn't miss the hill. *SMACK!*:D
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Re: weird flight
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 03:32:09 AM »
Originally posted by FBplmmr
(im still not real sure how to talk to the "enemy"but i think it involves . cpid )

:rolleyes:

You can either try channel 200 (type that into one of your radio text boxes 1-4), its the open cross country channel (what used to be chan1) - but not everyone has it tuned.

The other possibility is private message, type the ingameID into one of the radio boxes (either text or voice work) - the text will appear white.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Geary420

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 05:04:40 AM »
Got my wing shot off by a panzers 75mm cannon tonight :)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 05:31:59 AM »
This is by far the most FREAK kill ever happened to me, and seriously unlikely to happen again.

screenshot + film of shooting a spitty whilst having only one wing and being on fire. :rofl

http://www.freeroleentertainment.com/film69.ahf

Never happen to me again
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 09:46:15 AM »
I was taking off one time in an F4U, when a low C2 flashes across my line of sight at ~90 degrees deflection. I'm still on the ground rolling when I squeezed off the trigger and still manage to light him up. I got up, he went in.
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 11:11:08 AM »
Was tooling around in a jet one night, hunting half a dozen milkrunners who kept sneaking bombers in on the deck and nooking my hangars. Flew around a few different enemy bases, couldn't find a soul, and headed for the next nearest field. Come in at just a few thousand feet, screen starts to stutter as bombers and 110s start spawning on the runway directly ahead of me... MISHUN! I come down on them at 600mph, and in the next few seconds, erase the entire mission in one fell swoop.

Quite proud of myself, and well aware that things like this are often repaid in kind once the victims realize what's happened, I race for home, where I hurry, scrub my speed off, dump flaps, get the gear down, touch down with a chirp, then a bang, then 2 more rapid bangs... and slide off the runway at 200 mph, into the local flora. ScrreeeeeBang Bang WHUMP.

Yaaaay me. I think I've got all the criteria in that one sortie.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 01:01:43 PM »
Had a first, at least for me happen the other day.  Raptor and I were out tooling around in the 38s and got mixed into a fight.    In my typical fashion I ended up with a guy on my tail.  Raptor was on that guys tail.  Somehow the timing was just right so that when I exploded, the guy shooting me exploded from Raptor's guns so that all the message said was that I'd crashed.  No one got the kill.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Yoshimbo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2006, 02:23:34 PM »
The buffs flew over me from my high five to my high eleven, ball turrets blazing away in a vain attempt to mow me down. He missed me, but he didn't miss the hill. *SMACK!*

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

one time i had half a zero on fire and still managed to outmaneuver and kill a spit and if memory serves me, i manged to ping up the guy you caught me on fire.:)

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2006, 02:48:07 PM »
Was in H2h one night in a spit 16. 2000 rounds of cannon and no burn rate on fuel. Didnt go over 10k and was just playing around. That night was very special i couldnt miss a shot it was like the game was in slow motion. The other guys at first were furballing shooting each other but after i killed everyone three time the hunt was on. I was in the air for a really long time if you ask i have no idea. Their were a couple of good sticks but not that many in the room. Make a long story short landed 61 no vulches and i had 7 guys on me the hole time.